Chapter 1

Player Game?

Kris' POV

 

Sulli: Oppa! Why are you doing this??!

me: doing what?

Sulli: Playing. Why?! Don't you ever have feelings for a person?!? Ugh! Why didn't i just ignore you?

me: have feelings for a person?... That's not gonna happen.

sulli: Let's break this relationship, why did I even wanna dye you when I knew you played all those other girls!?

-----

All I could do was grin. There is no girl out there that could make me feel some type of way. Even with the school's most popular girl, Yoona didn't even make me feel a type of way. 

I walked to school with everyone staring at me, pssh, that's normal actually haha. So.... Who's my next target. I looked around seeing all the girls I could outside. I basically played 76% of the girls in this school, now I just noticed... How do I have so much time on my hands? I looked around seeing a beautiful yet elegant figure. From her behind, it looked like I haven't tried her yet. 

"Hey, miss." I patted her shoulder as she turned around. Her blonde/brown hair (I'm not sure which color yet because of the poster designer is picking xD) flow through my hand and her face looks up to me.

"What?" She asked in English. Whoaa, she speaks English, I like that.

"Do you mind if I walk you home?" I showed my grin

She didn't say anything and kept walking inside the school as if I wasn't even there. Hmm.. I'm debating whether she should stay as my target or if I should forget about her... I guess I'll let her stay, she might come back because I am good looking compare to most of the guys in here. 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Do you mind if I walk you home?" He grinned

What??. The Player wants to walk me home. It's obvious I'm his target currently. So I walked away. As I walked to my locker and my class, I was wondering... What if a player gets played?? Since I'm his target, maybe I can make a game for him and I to play.. Everyone in my class were writing notes to study as I wrote down the rules of the game called 'player game'. 

 

When the last bell ringed for everyone to leave home..

 

Kris' POV

 

I sat in class and slowly packed my stuff in my backpack. Maybe I should pick a new target—

"Aren't you gonna take me home?" A voice asked

I looked up and found the same girl from this morning.

"Well of course" I grinned

We walked out of the school together with an awkward silence.

"Here" she handed me a paper "read it"

As I read it, it read;

The text in the description of the foreword!

 

I smirked with excitement. I looked at her thinking, she is the most entertaining target I've ever had. 

She grabbed my hand and held it tight. All I could do was accept it and relax.

"My name is Jessica Jung. And you're name is Kris Wu. I already know you" she said

"Jessica.. Elegant figure, face, speech and name" I said

"I'm not always elegant.." She gave me a cold tone

I see.. She is like an ice princess, elegant like a princess and cold like ice.

We arrived at her house as I waved her goodbye

"Wait, give me your phone" she said

"Why??" I asked

She took my phone from my hand and dialed something.

"Here, I saved my number on here. Follow the rules of the game alright?. If you don't, the game will end" she gave me a cold glare and left. I also left to my house with a small curve on my lips. She's an interesting one.. No girls in the school would've thought of an idea like that. I bet she will be the one to fall first haha.


Hey! So what do you think of the first chapter? Please comment and don't be a silent reader xDD I love feedbacks. But anyways, thanks for reading and the subscribe!!