Jongup Kicks Hyuk's

Letters and Numbers

Boss: JONGUP (LVL=41, HP=2002, MP=271, STR=49, DEF=14)

 

* * * * *

 

Inside the weaponry, Hyuk lost track of time. He tried out more than fifty different weapons. He even attempted to lift a greatsword, only to realize in shock that he couldn’t even move the thing. A few weapons he couldn’t even equip. When he tried, he would get the blue message, saying that the particular lance or staff or axe was only for the dragonblood, or only for magic-oriented characters, or that he needed to level up to use them.

The first sword he had taken was quickly discarded as too big, along with guns altogether – Hyuk’s sloppy aiming had caused him to miss the target entirely, putting a few holes in the brown walls. ...Ooops. Hope Yongguk and Ravi won’t mind.

Finally, he settled for a short sword, so short it could pass for a knife. Holding it felt comfortable, and his hands didn’t get tired using it – but would it be of any good in real battle?

Right at that moment, the door creaked open with an exaggerated whine. Jeez, the sound effects in this game are no better than the graphics!

“Hey, uh, hi Hyuk,” said Jongup.

Instantly, Hyuk spun around, sword in hand, ready to strike. Unlike the evening before, Hyuk now had something to use against the katana-wielding boy. He was not completely helpless anymore.

“Wha- I’m not here to fight you!!!” yelled Jongup when Hyuk took a step closer. Where he got the confidence, Hyuk had no idea. Even with a weapon, Hyuk was obviously no match for Jongup.

“I just- well- I wanted to apologise for last night.” said Jongup. He fiddled with his fingers nervously.

In awe, Hyuk just stared. It seemed as though, when he wasn’t near Zelo, Jongup was an entirely different person.

“Apology accepted,” said Hyuk, “but on one condition.”

“What condition?”

Hyuk smiled. Maybe he didn’t entirely at this game.

“You’re gonna be my sparring partner.”

 

* * * * *

KissTheDream: I AM GOING TO SEE VIXX NEXT WEEK

*hyperventiales*

*dies*

*is reborn as a zombie Starlight*