The Christmas Plan.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Woohyun drove to Myungsoo's house. Myungsoo happily welcomed him in. Woohyun was shocked to see the other members of Infinite there too.

" Hi Hyung!" Sungjong chirped.

Woohyun chuckled and waved back as took a seat.

Okay, i hope the boys have good ideas for me.

" So uh, have you guys got any good ideas for me?' Woohyun asked.

" Of course we do!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

" Our plan was, you get Park --- pregnant and then you can marry her!!" Seongyeol said while bursting into laughter. Everyone was laughing uncontrollably while Woohyun was there with his jaws dropped.

" Seriously..?" Woohyun asked still shocked.

" BAHAHAHAH NOO!" Sunggyu said while halting his laughter for a moment.

Myungsoo cleared his throat and said " Well, Park ---- once told me that the thing she wanted most on Christmas was a confession from the one she loved."

Woohyun smirked.

" Ooooo~ you better start planning then!" Hoya said.

I shall grant her christmas wish then.

" Well then... HYUNG! Why don't you do a 12 days of Christmas kind of thing? Starting from tomorrow you get Park ---- a present anonymously counting down the 12 days of Christmas then finally on Christmas Day you confess to her or something!" Seongyeol said with a proud smile.

Woohyun shot up from his seat and tackled Seongyeol to the ground while ruffling his hair.

" You smart choding, better than your other plan!" Woohyun said. Everyone burst into laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at your house, you and Gikwang were laughing your heads off while looking back at some old photos in Gikwang's photo album,

All these good memories, im happy that Gikwang came back from America. Im happy that he still remembered me. Im happy that he's still staying by my side.

She looks even more beautiful when she's laughing.

* Gikwang recieved a text message*

" Kwaaaangg! Come to my house so that we can discuss you know the 'issues' keke ^^ pali~!"

Gikwang smiled.

" Park ----- i gotta g out somewhere im meeting up with a friend of mine.."

You smiled and nodded and waved Goodbye to Gikwang.

Hmm, Gikwang and Woohyun are both out of the house.. what should i do? I know, i'll decorate the house with Christmas decorations! I mean afterall Christmas IS in 13 days ^^

So you started to get to work. You left the Christmas tree till last because you wanted to do that with Gikwang and Woohyun..

You placed fairy lights along the ceiling, along with little snowflakes and other snowy decorations. You hung up 3 christmas stocking each saying Woohyun, Gikwang and Your name on it. At last you had finished with the indoor decorations so you went outside to decorate the outside of your house. It was freeezing outside, you knew that snow was to come soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HI YOSEOB!" Gikwang yelled out as he jumped out of his car and ran into Yoseob's house to escape the cold.

Yoseob and Gikwang did their little guy handshake thingy.

" Hellloo Hyung!" Dongwoon called out.

" Ohh you all here? HI EVERYONE!" Gikwang called out excitedly.

The 6 boys took a seat in Yoseob's living room.  

I hope the boys have a good plan for me.

" Okay, well me and the boys were thinking of ideas to help you win park ----'s heart right and we thought of this." Yoseob said.

Gikwang bit his lip and stared at Yoseob.

" Get her pregnant." Junhyung said seriously. All the boys burst into laughter.

" Whaaa..t? Are you all being serious? Im not ready for all that yet? But.. wait.. What.. are you all serious? Noo, tell me. It's a joke right?' Gikwang was shooting questions out of his mouth.

" AHHAHAH DUDE, calm down we were only joking!" Doojoon said.

Gikwang let of a sigh of relief.

" I thought you guys were serious for a moment." Gikwang said while laughing.

" Gikwang if you do get her pregnant though, actually don't even think of that. We have protect Park ---- she is my bestest friend!" Yoseob said while jumping up and down on the couch.

" Anyways, what's the REAL plan?" Gikwang said exaggerating on the REAL part.

" Kekeke, our plan was that we play a game of secret santa. We draw names out of a hat and make you get Park ---- and Park ---- get you. You both get presents for each other anonymously and once Park --- told me that her christmas wish was to get a confession from the one she loved. On Christmas Day you tell her to come out and you confess, that would be like granting her wish and winning her over!" Yoseob said excitedly.

" Hey that's smart!" Gikwang said.

" Then how about tomorrow we come to Park ---- 's house and draw names?" Hyungseung asked,

Gikwang nodded his head and joined in playing video games with the rest of the boys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Woohyun hyung, would it be okay if we all go to Park ---- noonas house tomorrow, so that we can talk about Christmas stuff? " Sungjong asked while winking.

Woohyun chuckled and agreed.

This is going to be the greatest, snowiest, Christmas ever. I will confess to her like i did 2 years ago. But this time it will be a white confession.

Hmmm, when are they coming home? I wanna put the tree up :)

This is going to be a great Christmas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 34 :)

 

Did you all like it?

 

LOL did you see the resemblence between the boys of Infinite and Beast?

 

Do you think they will bond together well?

 

Myungsoo and Yoseob are 2 of your greatest friends, that's why they knew your Christmas wish ;)

 

Hehe, Christmas is coming up so i decided to make the fic christmasy xD

 

Remember to comment and subscribe!

 

No silent readers! :D Hehe ^^

 

 

                                                                                                    tumblr_lvxifewQ7l1r41c3ro1_250.gif      

 

    

 

I LOVE THAT GIF SOSOSOSOSO MUCH.