Something i need to tell you.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You ran up to the door and opened it with a great big smile expecting it to be L or Jeongsuk.

" Oh, uhh hi."

It was Woohyun.

Why is he here, just by looking at him i feel like crying.

You just stood there with your feet cemented to the ground. You couldn't move, you felt stiff. Gikwang thought you took awhile so he too walked up to the door.

" What are you doing here" He said to Woohyun with a slight growl.

You could see Woohyun giving Gikwang a death stare. His eyes were his most charismatic but right now, the glare he was giving to Gikwang was like the scariest you had ever seen.

Why is she at this bastard's house? I need to talk to her and him. Me and Gikwang made a deal, he should've stuck to it instead of making me and Park --- break up that freaking cheater.

Why is he at my house?

Gikwang gave him a confused look as Woohyun continued to give him death stares. To break the extremely awkward atmosphere, you decided to step in and say something.

" So uh, Woohyun sshi? Why are you here? You asked while staring at the ground and kicking your foot.

Did she just call me Woohyun-sshi? Maybe it is really over  between us, i mean she doesn't even call me oppa now >.<

HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE WOOHYUN SHE JUST CALLED YOU WOOHYUN SSHI NOT OPPA

 " Uh why am i here again, oh yea. Park --- can we talk just for abit?" Woohyun said with pleading eyes.

You looked at Gikwang with a What-do-i-say look and Gikwang shrugged. You looked back at Woohyun, trying to control your tears. You didn't want to talk to him, talking to him would only hurt more. But then you looked him in the eyes. You really just couldn't say no. You slightly nodded and Woohyun grabbed you by the hand and pulled you out. You looked back at Gikwang who had a hint of jealousy and sadness in his eyes as he shut the door behind you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because Woohyun had dragged you out without notice, you were still in your clothes from yesterday's breakup. Your clothes had been wet from the rain that day but had dried really quickly because of the warm heater at L's place. Your hair was still actually in perfect condition along with your bare face. You still looked beautiful.

You were wearing this; http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kiwi-shop-shoulder-off-cable-knit-top-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1025965551

He was still grabbing onto your hand from when he dragged you out. You looked down at it and Woohyun realised, he suddenly released and blushed abit. You felt really uncomfortable around him. 

Woohyun oppa, i still love you. But i can't do this anymore, to see you in pain and you just getting angry isn't what i want to see. I broke up with you for the best but all this is too hard. I want to cry and fall into your arms again. I want to be caled Babe by you again, i want you to kiss me like we used to again. I want it all back, but for me to want that you have to sacrafice your friends and life so i guess i can't have it.

What should i say to her? When i grabbed onto her hand, i felt like i had the world in my hands again. My everything was back with me but my heart just sunk when she called me Woohyun-sshi instead of Woohyun Oppa. That night when i said things to her, that night i was drunk. I didn';t mean it that way. For Park ---- i would sacrafice everything, my own friends even my own life. I just want her back in my arms again, i want to call her baby again, i want to kiss her like before. I don't exactly know why she broke up with me but i have to ask her. I need to make her mine again and punch that bastard Gikwang in the face.

" So uh, have you been?" Woohyun started to make a conversation.

" Alright, i guess." You replied awkwardly.

" That's good then." He said while breathing in the cold air as you two were walking down the streets of Gangnam-gu.

The atmosphere was insanely awkward and you really wanted to break from it. Being with Woohyun brought back happy memories, the one's that you didn't want to remember. You HAD to control the tears that wanted to flow but you couldn't let Woohyun see you suffering.

The two of you walked for abit without talking and just enjoying the sights to see and the lovely cool breeze. You were walking a few metres infront of him when he called your name out.

" Park ----" He called out.

You turned around to see him lying on the floor, his face growing paler and paler.

You ran up to him and started to grow worried. People started gathering up and crowding around you,

Woohyun's vision started to get blurry and he felt nauseos. He didn't know what was wrong with him and neither did you. He lay on the ground to see if he felt better but nope, he felt worse. He lay there and slowly everything went black...

" WOOHYUN OPPA WAKE UP,!" You screamed out with tears pouring out of your eyes.

This is my fault, why did i ever break up with him. Woohyun Oppa i hope your okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 :)

 

Did you all like it?

 

This chapter was mostly about what Woohyun and You felt about each other.

 

Your relationship with him isn't exactly completely over as you both still have feelings left for each other.

 

Aaand, i have something planned for Woohyun that's got to do with something that happened to him earlier...

 

26 subscribers! My aim is to get 30 :D

 

I still don't know how many chapter's i should write but i will continue for awhile (:

 

Please comment and Subscribe :) I LOOOOVE COMMENTS <3

 

tumblr_lvsjbbLyr01qlpen1o5_250.gif

 

-forever_xoxox

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ^^ 

 http://twitter.com/#!/forever_xoxox

 

AND TUMBLR ^^

http://love-like-this-xo.tumblr.com/

 

ISNT WOOHYUN SO CUTE IN THAT GIF ? ^ XD