Remember when?

You never know what you have until its gone.

It was early in the morning as the sun was rising, you opened your eyes to see Wooyun's face just inches away from yours. You smiled.

No, it's already over with Woohyun. Were just bestfriends right...? And he was sleeping, he probably didn't know that he pulled me onto the bed.

You managed to wriggle your way out of Woohyun's firm grip and ran to your bedroom. You quickly washed up and decided to head to the shops to buy some food to make for the boys.

You got changed into this: http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/click-shawl-collar-padded-coat/info.html/pid.1025800679

It's so cold now, i betcha it's going to start snowing soon. YAY AIDFHASIODHS ITS CHRISTMAS SOON!

After getting changed you took your handbag and left heading for the shops.

As soon as you left, Gikwang woke up. 

He yawned and walked to the bathroom. He had a morning shower and walked back to his room. He got dressed and headed downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and realised that the house was silent.

They all must be sleeping. Well, im going to do them a favour and make breakfast. I'll make bacon and eggs, it's Park ----- 's favourite!

He started cooking.

Meanwhile.. you were at the shops buying food and other groceries. You were on your way home when you saw a little market that was selling some items. Then a pair of glasses caught your eye. They reminded you of Gikwang. 2 years ago when he left for America, he would always be wearing a pair of glasses like this. After he had returned from America though, those pair of glasses were never seen again. You missed them. So you went up and bought them.

Glasses-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlgWz-Qd217IkY9-ZIwwW

I hope Gikwang likes them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived home and walked in to the delicious smell of bacon and eggs. Gikwang saw you coming in and greeted you with a goodmorning. You smiled and handed him a little present. Gikwang opened it and an instant smile appeared upon his face. He yelled out THANK YOU! And gave you the tighest hug, almost crushing your bones.

" Let go of her before you crush her delicate body." Woohyun said while yawning and coming down the stairs.

You smiled ruffled Gikwang's hair.

Why was he hugging her like that?

Gikwang put on the glasses and took his phone out. He ran up to you and held his phone up infront of you guys.

" Selcaaaa time! say cheese!"

You gave your biggest smile and gikwang took the photo.

Fine, just exclude me then.

Woohyun felt jealous so then he started doing his bunny aeygo.

I missed his bunny aegyo.

You all laughed and sat down to eat your breakfast.

Gikwang's glasses and Woohyun's bunny aegyo, reminds me of the old times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all finished breakfast and all of you headed up to your bedrooms.

* knock knock*

" Come in" you called out.

" Hey Park ---- i'll be going out for awhile okay?" Woohyun said.

" Hehe, sure~ you don't have to make sure with me though xD" You said while giggling.

Woohyun chuckled and went back to his bedroom to get dressed.

Woohyun was all dressed and was walking down the hallway when he heard a whole lot of laughing and giggling coming from your room. He peeked in and saw you and gikwang sitting on your bed looking at an old photo album.

" HAHAHAHAHHA , REMEMBER THAT?' Gikwang said while laughing uncontrollably.

" HAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS THE BEST DAY!" You said back while laughing your head off too.

They seem closer than before. But don't worry, when i go out to meet Myungsoo today and get advice off him, I will win Park ---'s heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34 :)

 

Hehe, how was it?

 

I added lots of Gikwang and You old memory times~

 

Next chapter or the one after that, will include planning of how to win your heart over.

 

Woohyun and Gikwang are both desperate to get your love hehehe xD

 

Please, comment and subscribe <3

 

-forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lqaxvccbaB1qep2guo2_500.gif

 

DAIFJADIO'SJFA THIS IS LIKE MY MOST FAVOURITE GIKWANG GIF. <3