What's that all about?

"악몽" (Nightmare)

 

3rd person’s P.O.V

 

It was a busy day for TVXQ because of their packed schedules. They’re preparing for the promotion of their 5th album and for their comeback concert. In fact, these past few weeks, they only slept for 2-3 hours a day.

“Hyung, did you see my phone? Min Ah might be calling me.” Changmin asked Jaejoong who just shook his head.

“Araso.” Changmin continued to search for his phone when someone came in their dressing room. He smiled at the person who just came.

“Hi babe, how are you?” Changmin hugged the lady and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

“I’m fine, how’s your day?” She asked as they sat down on the couch. Changmin patted his lap and she sat down on it.

“Well, as usual very tiring.” He sighed. She fixed his necktie and patted his shoulders.

“You can do it, oppa.” She gave him a reassuring smile that melt his heart, he then leaned on to capture her soft lips.

“Yah! We’re here also, so stop acting lovey-dovey.” Jaejoong coughed and interrupted the two lovers.

“Oppa, don’t get jealous. Jae Hee told me that she’ll visit later.” Jaejoong’s face lightens up as soon as he heard Jae Hee’s name. Jaejoong’s sister suddenly laughed.

“YAH! KIM MIN AH! How dare you to make fun of me?” Jaejoong glared at his younger sister.

“KIM JAEJOONG! Someone’s looking for you.” One of their assistant told him. He soon dashed out of the room.

“Oppa, where do you want to eat? I’m hungry.” Min Ah said as she stood up.

“Let’s just eat at home, Jaejoong hyung cooked jjajangmyun a while ago.” He said as they went back home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

 

*TVXQ’s apartment*

 

While Changmin and Min Ah having their lunch, Min Ah decided to watch a horror movie. She really loves watching it and then after that she’ll get scared.

 

“Tsk, Kim Min Ah, you’re watching horror and ending up scared. You can’t even sleep alone.” Changmin sat beside his girlfriend.

“Oppa, this is a really good movie. And I can sleep alone.”She said not even looking at him. He just sighed since he knew that his girlfriend is very stubborn.

“Fine, just don’t call me tonight saying…”Oppa, I can’t sleep, can you go here?”…” He said imitating her voice; he then, received a smack from Min Ah. Changmin just giggled and went to the bathroom leaving her alone. While she’s watching, her phone rings, she paused the movie and answer her phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo”

 

“………….”

 

“Yeoboseyo? Nuguseyo?” She asked once again still the person on the other line doesn’t reply. Then someone knock on the door. She went to it and open but no one is there.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!” Someone yelled over the phone, it is so loud that she dropped her phone accidentally, then the movie played again by itself, her eyes widen. It took a minute to register on her mind about what happened.

“OPPPAAA~~~~” She yelled. Changmin came rushing to see what’s wrong. She hugged Changmin tightly and cried.

“Min Ah, what happened?” He asked but still she was afraid on what happened.

“Uljima…Sssh..i’m here now. What did I tell you? Don’t watch horror movie.” Changmin caressed her hair, she’s still shaking and sobbing.

*What’s that all about?* She thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

A/N: I know it's just a short chapter....sorry!!..i hope you guys like it!!!