Bonus [1]

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Mature but comical & a little bit of vulgar content below. Please make sure you guys are 18.... who cares about the age right? lmao. I don't want anyone to come after me, i'm too young to die!!!! okay, please enjoy this update everybodeh! 

 

---

 

 

A certain brunette was looking at her phone with a huge pout on her face. She was supposed to be receiving a text that would contain her duties for the day. She had been doing her Soshi Unnies many favours ever since that unfortunate incident happened; this was the worst of the lot. 

“Soojung, come on! Breakfast is ready!” Krystal groaned and looked at her phone once more, still nothing. 

‘Nope, not going to risk this. Unnie better text me in 3 minutes or else....’ 

Krystal wasn't the only one who knew about the picture that was captured last night. It was a picture of her sister's sickening business partner and her linking arms but Krystal knew better; it was a deal the two had made way before their partnership was decided. 

“Umma, where's Unnie?”

“Is that even a question?” Mr Jung interrupted, “Obviously sulking in her room. I mean I'm not defending my handsome prince but really, she didn't even explain it clearly to me. How can she bring herself to understand?” 

Mrs Jung nodded in agreement but her heart was a little pained for her elder daughter. Jessica was a very fragile person despite that cold, arrogant look she had. She had been texting Taeyeon and Yoona to keep an eye on her other daughter, this wasn't good. 

The other girl was just as messy-looking, not literally but in term of her emotions and feelings. 

“Umma?”

Speak of the devil; Jessica had come down the stairs with a hand running through her hair to get rid of the bedroom hair. Everyone quickly acted like they were doing something to prevent the ice princess from exploding, "Yes, Sooyeon? Do you need something?" Mrs Jung asked, turning to face Jessica with her feather duster in hand. 

Jessica squinted her eyes at her sister and her father, both having rather shifty eyes for her liking. Krystal never does housework and here she is wiping the table... Appa Jung hates watering her mother's plants so why is he even holding the little spray? 

“I was wondering where my black translucent shirt went...” Jessica's voice trailed off halfway, suddenly remembering how a certain someone had bought that shirt for her. “It's in the washing machine, why?” Mrs Jung answered, her eyes staring straight into Jessica's soul.

That shirt. That shirt had been the best present she had ever received from the one person who mattered more than the world to her. Yet, these misunderstandings were standing in between them because of so many other factors that had to be taken into consideration. Dating rumours.... Media partners... Scandals... too many. There were too many for their relationship to continue smoothly but she would rather die then let the relationship die off. 

Krystal rolled her eyes as she watched Jessica start to zone out again. She couldn't understand what her sister was doing some times but nonetheless, lent her support whenever she needed. 

 

To: Soojungie

How's everything over there? Nothing seems to be working out here. Your favourite Unnie is still in her room alone. God knows what the hell she's doing inside, it's so silent and scary. What are we gonna doooooo? 

From: Yoong-unnie

 

A sigh left . It wasn't that the pair of lovers meant to place Krystal and the other SNSD members in between whenever there was an argument but it was inevitable. In fact, it was probably the members and Krystal trying to solve whatever the problem was even though neither side asked for help. “How's my prince?” “WHAT THE F--- Appa, can you not?” Krystal clutched her chest, trying to calm herself down. 

Appa Jung pouted, “I was just trying to check on my handsome daughter-in-law...” Krystal cringed in disgust and quickly took another glance at Jessica who talking to their mother in the kitchen, “Unnie locked herself in her room and the other Unnies don't know what to do.”

 

To: Yoong-unnie

She just asked Umma for her black shirt. I don't know if she's going out or just trying to make herself feel better. You know how my sister's like, Unnie  Can we just get them to kiss and finger each other already??!??!! 

From: Soojungie

 

Honestly, there was nothing much they could do if both sides were being extra stubborn. Jessica wasn't going to apologise so quickly, neither was her Kwon Seobang. And to be a hundred percent honest this time, it wasn't Yuri who was being paranoid. 

Flashback. 

It was another one of B&E's launches and there was a massive crowd at the location itself. Jessica was very proud of her brand, yes but there would always be an empty feeling inside; just like she knew how the girls felt every time they performed with eight. The only difference was that Jessica's life was no longer under surveillance by paparazzi while the rest were still being watched very closely. She could break down as and when she wanted but how could SNSD? 

What was going to be left of them? 

And she was proud of how far they've gone, she really was. Just like how the girls secretly purchased her products through their friends, they've expressed their honest feelings already. “I know she's proud of you, darling. You know that too...” Umma Jung wrapped one arm around her daughter, whispering those comforting words to make sure Jessica was fine.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter