Bonus [2]

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was sweating profusely as she sat in her BMW Z4, impatiently tapping her fingernails on the steering wheel. She knew Krystal would have brought Jessica to the hotel room SNSD used whenever they had to head to the airport the next day. Even if Jessica was seriously injured or sick, she would make Krystal call a private doctor over. 

How was Jessica now? What was her condition like? Was it a minor or a fatal accident? Was Jessica covered in bandages or was it like a single broken limb or was she broken all over?

 

WHERE THE HELL WERE HER MEMBERS?!

 

Finally. 

 

“YAH! Hwang Miyoung! Lee Sunkyu! HOW’S MY SICA?!”

Yuri couldn't keep herself from shouting at her two members, she was way too worried and nervous for her girlfriend to even bother about formalities to the one person who always played middleman between her and Jessica. 

Tiffany groaned, rubbing her ears painfully, “Oh my God, Kwon Yuri. Can you learn to have some manners before you ask for something?” 

Gritting her teeth, Yuri forced herself to calm down, “How’s Sica? Is she okay? Dying? Any broken limbs?” Her eyes narrowed even further when she could hear slight giggling and rapid shuffling of feet in the background, “hello? Fany?”

 

“YOU REALLY GOT THE S! OMO IM YOONA!”

 

What the actual… . 

 

Yuri pulled the phone away from her ear to double-check if she called the right person and her suspicions were only aroused further when it was indeed Tiffany's contact being displayed. Plus the fact that Yoona's full name was called in the background, this was getting way too fishy. 

s? 

She needed to calm herself before she ended up shouting into the phone again. “Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. You come to the phone right now before I burn your totoros ONE BY ONE.”

“DON’T YOU DARE!” Tiffany screamed, earnng thousands of complaints in the background as she did so. Yoona rolled her eyes and smacked Tiffany's , “don’t be too loud, Unnie! Everyone in the next state can hear everything!”

Yuri snorted, “Try me, Miyoung.” 

 

 

-

 

 

Jessica's heart pounded against her ribcage as she pulled the brakes on her car, slamming the door open before running into the hotel lobby. She didn't even bother to lock her car, leaving it in front of the main entrance where every car had to pass through. “Miss! Miss! Your car!” Jessica ignored every other sound as she stood in front of the lifts, impatiently pressing the up button. 

“Yuri, I’m sorry… I’m sorry, please be okay…” Jessica whimpered, clasping her fingers together in a praying position. 

“UNN---MPHHH!!!”

Jessica whipped her head around; she could have sworn that it was Krystal’s voice calling out for her. She looked closely at the pillar with a small figure sticking out from the back. Her feet were about to move when the lift doors opened, “FINALLY! DAMN IT!” and Jessica completely forgot about the thought of hearing her sister's voice in the lobby. 

The frantic CEO couldn't stop cursing her old manager, why did their room have to be put on the highest level when there was an emergency like this? Horrible thoughts ran through Jessica's mind as images of Yuri lying on a hospital bed with needles poking into her arm flashed across. She couldn't stop berating herself for not taking the initiative to talk to her girlfriend earlier. 

 

What if Yuri's brain became damaged?

What if Yuri couldn't recognize her or her members after? 

What if Yuri didn't want anything to do with her anymore? 

 

Jessica leaned her back against the walls of the elevator, sliding down to her knees as she sobbed. She really wanted to rewind time and apologise to Yuri instead of trying to one-up on Yuri for showing off her closeness with the other members. It's not that Yuri was deliberately doing it to make her jealous, she was simply..... behaving like how a sister would. 

The lift doors opened and Jessica stumbled out of the lift, her knees feeling weak as she thought of Yuri lying on a bed lifelessly. Her ever-so-strong and protective Yuri on the verge of dying was too much for her to take, there was no way in hell Jessica was going to allow that. 

She was running as fast as she could, looking at her phone to check if there were any updates at the same time and didn't realize that she was about to run into a dustbin. “OW! What the f---” Jessica caught herself when she realized that she wasn’t even in a proper disguise. She looked around suspiciously before taking a white mask from her jacket pocket, putting it on immediately. 

Looking up, she glared at the dustbin she knocked into. “Don’t just stand there next time, you useless thing.”

 

PAK! 

 

Oh my God.

Jessica could swear that was the sound of a face-palm, she zipped up her coat and looked around with narrowed eyes; where was Yuri where she needed to feel protected? Oh, right. Her girlfriend was lying in the bed with a high fever without her by her side. If Jessica didn't purposely get even closer to Tyler in order to spite Yuri, none of this would have been happening. 

“Come on, Jung Sooyeon,” Jessica patted her cheeks harshly, “you caused this mess so you go in and take care of your girlfriend.” She didn't care that her actions were looking like that of Yuri's, “even if Yuri doesn’t want to forgive you, you’re gonna get her to forgive you.” Jessica took a deep breath and wiped her tears, there was no time to wallow in regret now that Yuri was already in this state. 

 

 

-

 

 

Yuri was already in the lobby downstairs, tapping her fingernails on the receptionists' counter as the receptionist went to get a spare key. In her rush and panic on the way here, Yuri didn't even remember to take her spare keys and none of her members were picking up their phones so she had no choice but to wait downstairs. “Come on, Unnie. I really need to see her…”

The receptionist was bustling around the shelf, looking for the right key. “Yuri, you have to wait. I have so many people to cater to and so many keys to manage… Aigoo….” Yuri pouted, resting her chin against her palm, “I’m sorry, I didn’t expect this to happen either. Nayeon-unnie, did any of them say how badly injured Sica was?” 

Nayeon bit her lower lip, hiding her smile, “No, they didn’t. I’m sorry, sweetie… I’m sure Jessica will be fine, though.” She could understand why both Yuri and Jessica were both being put to the test by the other members and Krystal, the two blockheads didn't know how to communicate for the life of them. “I hope… I shouldn’t have made her angry…” Yuri knocked her head on the counter, shutting her eyes regretfully. 

“Well,” Nayeon came back with the key, “I’m sure you two will get pass this like all your other arguments. Go get her, Yul!” Yuri lifted herself and pecked Nayeon's cheek before running off with the key. She had no time to waste now that Nayeon's words sunk into her mind. Yuri pressed the lift buttons, pressing non-stop as she ignored the displeased stares from other customers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter