Final

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appa Kwon was sitting in the living room, legs crossed as he read the newspaper. Gosh, his life couldn't get any more boring than this. Umma Kwon was at a supermarket, Hyukjun had already gone for his morning jog and Yuri was already at the company.  “I'm hungry....” He whined to no one in particular, his attention immediately going to Hani who was lazing around the carpet.

Suddenly, a light bulb lit above his head. Since his children and even Taeyeon's brother had Instagram accounts, there was no harm in creating one for himself too. Before he could do anything to begin, his phone vibrated on the table, revealing a message in their group chat.

 

Yuri:

Appa! Sorry, I couldn't make your coffee this morning. I had to leave for work earlier. By the way, I'll be staying with the girls for this month.

 

The middle-aged man smiled at his darling daughter's text, only to have it wiped off his face by his very own beloved wife.  

 

Boa: 

It's okay, Yuri-ah. Your Appa has arms and legs, he can make it himself if he really wants it. 

 

Appa Kwon could already imagine his wife snickering at him while his two children did nothing but laugh at him getting dissed by their mother. Where was his other princess? The one who would defend him from everyone, even his kkab daughter.

Oh right, she was no longer coming over. 

A sigh left the lonely man's mouth, a pout reforming on his face. Life could be such a some times, he thought. There was no other word for it, especially when it had come and intruded into his daughter's life ruthlessly. Yuri was in a mess then, of course it was a . 

 

Hyukjun: 

Someone please remember to teach Appa about instagram before he does something wrong and causes chaos again, little prick... Don't forget what happened the last time he tried to bake and cook at the same time TT_TT 

 

Yuri: 

Oppa, you watch yourself. - Hyoyeon 

 

Hyukjun:

I'm sorry!!!!!!

 

Appa Kwon burst into laughter almost instantly; Hyukjun was the most brave and caring older brother he had ever seen but he was afraid of many people that Yuri held dear to her heart. Take now as an example, Hyukjun was always terrified of Hyoyeon for whatever reason. Not only Hyoyeon though, there was a certain someone Hyukjun was more afraid of. 

 

 

-

 

 

A certain brunette was lying in bed, a huge pout on her face as she looked at her phone. Where was her usual morning text? Even that stupid crocodile her business partner media-play partner had texted her to remind her that she could take a well-rested vacation. Needless to say, her amazing girls had also texted her in the group chat to show their support for her launch. 

“Sooyeon! Breakfast!” Jessica groaned and buried her head against her covers before dragging her tired body up from the bed, albeit upset at the lack of love she was receiving this morning. “Sooyeon-ah, what's with the black face? Come here and take your breakfast.” Mrs Jung held up a bag of takeaways that had a post-it stuck to the very first bag.  

Jessica sighed and walked over to her mother before her eyes squinted, she took the bag with the post-it after realising the post-it was addressed to her. 

 

Have your breakfast, baby. I love you so much. ♥

 

Speak of the devil. Her phone vibrated against her palm, bringing a smile to her face.

 

To: Sicababy ♥

Good morning, Sicababy. I know I haven't texted you to congratulate you but I did buy your favourites this morning. By the way, I had to exchange your latte for another drink since there wasn't anymore. 

From: Seobang ♥

 

Her eyes welled up with tears slightly, feeling albeit upset yet touched at the same time. Jessica missed her so much. It might not have been much but these sweet gestures always made her heart anticipate more from her. 

‘I love you too, baby...’

Mrs Jung watched her daughter smile to herself and she couldn't stop herself from smiling as well. Sometimes, she would wonder why Jessica picked this particular one out of the rest but her worries would vanish whenever the couple was together. 

It was time to bring them together again. 

The middle-aged woman took out her phone and called someone, “It's time. Go ahead.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter