1st Chapter

There's No Language When It's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" A Don as my big brother. "

 

 

Having to lost both their parents when they were young wasn't easy for Surya as he needs to take his responsibility as Sanjana's elder brother to take care of her and protect her from any danger that comes into her way. Surya still remember his promises to his father when he was a young boy.

-16 years ago -

" Deh, Surya! " His father called out for him in a Tamil accent as he search around the house if there any sight of him but to his disappointment there isn't any sight of him.

While Surya's father was searching for him a 13 years old Surya was climbing on the neighbors's mangoes tree to steal it's fruits for his precious little sister, Sanjana. As she have been whining at him for hours wanting the mangoes from the neighbors's trees. Being the loving brother he was he decided to grant his sister's wish.

After succeeding in stealing the mangoes from the neighbors. He climbed back down the tree and turn around only to be face with his furious looking father.

The sound of Surya's cries and his father's belt encores through the hall after that while Sanjana hugging her mother's lower body as she cries loudly.

Night comes, little Sanjana sneaked into Surya's room and stare with guilt flashed around her eyes at the newly wound that was caused by their father's belt. Feeling very bad for her brother that she was the caused why her brother had fresh wounds all over his body, she started to cried. Her sudden cries manages to wake Surya and their parents up instantly.  Panic that if something bad happened to their Sanjana causing her cried like that at this hour. " Sanjana? What happened?! " Surya hold her tiny body into his arms to comfort her and winces alittle as her body comes contact with his wounds while their parents rushed inside his room.

" I am very sorry, annan. If I didn't ask you to steals those fruits for me. Appa wouldn't have beaten you. It was all my faults. " She manages to choke out her words as she sobbed while tightening her hold around him tight.

Hearing Sanjana's words makes them all softened abit. " Sanjana challo? There is nothing wrong with annan, okay? Don't worry, annan is a very strong boy. " Though the truth is that he was in very much pain but he didn't want to show it in front of his sister.

" Now go to sleep okay? If you sleep. Annan and you can play together tomorrow hmm? " He gave Sanjana a warm smile while wiping her tears using his thumbs. Seeing his two children's that way makes his father's heart softened and regrets when he saw Surya's fresh wounds, he realised that he was a bit too harsh. He just wanted to teach Surya a lesson but then he realised the lesson that he wants to teach him was a bit harsh. He loves his children's very much and seeing them in pain. Hurts him too.

 

After Sanjana tells Surya goodnight, she ran to her mother to follows their mother to bed while their father stays to have a little chat with him. Surya just hung his head low when his father take a seat on the edge of his bed while his father noticing Surya's action. " Deh, don't look down. There's nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter