4th Chapter

There's No Language When It's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"  The Arrival "

 

 

A year later, Sanjana was seem walking out of the Incheon Airport's entrance while pulling along her luggages. As soon as the entrance's door slide open the cool air breeze hit past her face. Taking a deep breath and smiles as she checked around her surroundings while muttering lowly to herself. " This is it, Sanjana. Your finally here in Korea! " She squeals excitedly to herself not caring if the people around her keeps giving her a weird look.

Grinning widely and straighten herself up when she saw the taxi coming through her ways after fangirling for who knows how long. Waving her free hand into the air for the taxi, hoping that it will stop and to her surprise. It did and the taxi driver went out of his car to help her carries her luggage into the bonet before gesturing her to take a seat inside the taxi.

She did as he told while the taxi driver closes the bonet before making his way back into the taxi. The taxi driver turn his head a bit with a welcome smiles on his face. " Where would you like to go, Miss? " He politely asked in a not so fluent English as he can see that she's clearly isn't a Korean judging by her exotic looks. " Urm..Can you take me to the train station where it would be heading to Seoul's city? " 

" Yes yes! Of course i can. " He laugh lightly before proceeding in what he was doing. He started the engine and drive out of the airport later. " Thank you. " She smiles brightly before resting her back on the seats. Her gaze staring out of the window to look at the view as the taxi passes by around the places. 

You're probably wondering how she manages to suddenly end up in Korea? Well, long story. It all started a year ago when she decided to Skype on of her bestfriend Val. Who is currently working under Asian's number 1 company or should she say that they are known in The World's Top 10 Most riches and successful families's list. The Kim's Corp. She was told that owned about 5 stars hotels in Paris, London, Canada, Spain and in Las Vegas. She heard that they also owned few shopping malls in China and Japan. Recently they just open a few branches in Korea and there was actually for her to say.

But all she know the company that her friend is currently working under is magnificently rich so damn rich that she just doesn't know what word to describe their richness but then again not that she care so she just shook off her thoughts instead she was more excited in meeting her bestfriend again after so long.

 I wonder what is annan currently doing right now with me being with him. Is he doing alright or not? She let out a sigh as she couldn't help but to think about her brother at the same time who is currently in India. Either he is doing fine or not without her. She remember that she and Surya had a argument about letting her go to Korea.

" Annan! Please, I am just going to see Val. I mean it's been so lo- " Her brother interrupted her angrily making Sanjana flinched. " I said that you are not going and that is my final decision for you! What will happen if if your in danger or something while I was there huh?! " He turn his back on her while massaging his temple.

She doesn't know why but she felt like crying at the very moment. It was the first time seeing Surya this mad at her decision and he was literally against it. Well, it is her first time going to another country plus all by herself but then again she was expecting this kind of reaction somehow. She felt that Surya, her own brother doesn't trust her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter