CHAPTER 6

QUICKIES

You were stuck at your grandma’s place in the countryside.

Your uncle was supposed to come pick you up and take you back home, but due to some god forsaken urgent work, he couldn’t make it. But you had work tomorrow and you couldn’t afford ditching another day.

So bags in hand, you stood by the roadside, hoping that someone would give a lift to the pretty girl in need (wearing tiny shorts).

 

A few cars stopped, but either they couldn’t take you to your destination, or you didn’t want to go to the place where they wanted to take you. So you stood in the same place for over an hour. After so long in the sun you decided that you would take up whoever was willing to offer you a lift next.

 

You saw a car in the distance and waved frantically. You almost thought it would pass you by, but the man stopped the car and popped his head of golden hair out the window and asked

“What happened? Need a lift? Where are you headed?”

 

“Central.” you replied.

 

He nodded and gestured for you to come inside his car, the interior loaded up with stickers. A cute pink sticker in the corner reading SUGA caught your eye (you couldn't help but think how pink didn't seem to suit his personality), but you shut up and said nothing.

 

You drove most of the way in silence, but kept stealing glances at his face.

 

He turned suddenly and asked “What? Do I have something on my face?”

 

You just noted his lips moving, not caring for the words they uttered and before you knew it you parked your lips on his. You bit his lower lip hoping to get deeper. His hands slowly found your waist and his lips eased into yours as your tongues began to play.

 

Your car remained in the middle of the road, not moving forward or backwards. But to any passerby the movement inside would be apparent. Thank god nobody dared to Honk.~

 

 

....