chapter 13: The Gym Session

QUICKIES

 

 

You hated gymming. The sweat and muscle pain that followed exercise… arghhh… why would anyone do that to themselves?

But you needed to get into shape and the gym trainer was the only one who could push you enough.

Unfortunately, your regular trainer was busy today and thus you were to meet your substitute gym trainer for the first time. He was already running late.

Not caring to wait you headed for the treadmills. After 30 minutes you walked off, your face a deep red from cardio. And it was then that you bumped into his chiseled chest.

The man introduced himself as your substitute gym trainer, Park Jimin. You weren’t sure if your heart beat sped up at the sight of him or it was just the workout. Either ways it had got to go down or you would be as good as dead.

Jimin guided you to the weight machines. The exercises weren’t complicated, but the way he intently watched your every move was making it difficult to concentrate.

 

Time slowed down and yet moved fast enough for you to not realise how it passed. You were down to the last machine for the day.

 

Jimin guided you to the lateral pull- down machine “3 sets of 30, and then you’re done” he instructed.

If you complete these, I will give you a special reward for a good workout.” This was the first time you actually listened to him talk. You heard him before, yes. But this time you noticed the timbre, the slight airiness as he spoke, and the little cute intonations that he made. You registered everything.

 

You gripped the bar and sat down. You were pulling down the weight, when suddenly you felt his palm on your back. “Keep it straight. You don’t want an injury” He whispered next to your ear. You were too stunned but followed instructions. The touch on your back not forgotten for even a second. Thank god he couldn’t see your face.

Once done, you thanked him and headed for the locker room to collect your things. Jimin followed behind.

You know.. You forgot your reward…” He spoke, his tone huskier than before. He stepped closer. You were just inches apart now. Any closer and he would be able to feel your heart beat. At that moment he leaned down on your lips. Your heat mixing in with each other…

 

The gym was your new favorite place now, especially now that you knew your post workout services had upgraded. ~

 

 

 

....