911 Coupe

30 Prompts Writing challenge

911 Coupe

 

Pairing: HaeHyuk

 

Disclaimer: None of the characters are mine, maybe for a few I made up (mostly they are just villains, and bad people) and the plot, the plot is entirely mine. 
 

Rating: PG-13 or PG-15 (mention of and lightly swearing in the end)

 

Category:​ comedy, fluff.

 

Summary: EunHyuk buys a new car, DongHae got different ideas to do with this new car.

 

Notes: For prompt 28, it's not exactly drive-thru, but it still driving and a bit of passing by~.

 

 

 

EunHyuk whistles as he skips to his brand new car he just bought. He can’t’t wait to take it out for a drive. This new 911 Coupe, metal silver color that clearly is screaming out his name. Black leather seats, and the control, the speed as he races down the track bring him the utter most liberation feeling. Don’t even let EunHyuk start on the smell, the strong smell of new leather on the chair and steering wheel. Just by sitting in it already made EunHyuk swoon in ic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The drive around the racetrack made EunHyuk feel like he’s the new Batman roaming down the street catching some burglars or does it make him feel like he’s faster than the man of steel himself? Either ways, it makes EunHyuk feels invincible, incredible, and unstoppable. Switching his gear, the raven head skillfully parked them inside the car park, after successfully parked the Porsche he raven head almost tip-toed out of the car. To EunHyuk this car is like his baby, his precious. He was so careful that he won’t scratch the Coupe, maybe he should spend the night here, to be with his baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Smiling at that thought, EunHyuk runs up to his bedroom. He looks around, okay blanket, check, pillows, check, pajama that he needs to change into. Quickly got himself inside the bathroom, EunHyuk changes into his usual blue and white PJ and walks down stair with a bundle of blanket and pillows in his hand. He almost bump into DongHae on the way down the stair. The slightly short male, looks at the raven head with curious in his eyes. Where is his lover going?

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” _The raven head, who face is covered by the pile of blanket had to struggle to get his face out to look at his lover, smiles proudly showing his gum.  _ “I’m going to sleep with my baby.”

 

 

 

“Wait, WHAT? “

 

 

 

 

 

DongHae yells out in shock, to it’s a little too late, as his lover has already left. Baby? What baby? EunHyuk is his baby, who else is this third wheeler? He chases after the raven head but had no idea where EunHyuk has gone to. But he however find RyeoWook who just got back from his shopping. The singer quickly grabs his younger band-mate asks in a hurry manner:

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wookie, do you know where Hyukie is?” _RyeoWook rolls his eyes, in his hyung’s mind there is only EunHyuk, it’s like all the other member become obscure in DongHae’s eyes when EunHyuk comes into focus. _“I think I saw him in the car park.”

 

 

 

 

 

And poof DongHae is gone, no thank you no hello either. The funny thing is that RyeoWook isn't even surprised. He sighed and putting the bag of grocery onto the counter. Seems like tonight only LeeTeuk, HeeChul, KyuHyun and him for dinner then.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

DongHae watches as EunHyuk humming to their newest song ‘Devil’ as he the male spreads the blanket out on the back seat. An idea pops into the singer’s head and a smirk sneaks its way onto the male handsome face. He walks toward the car, pushes EunHyuk inside and quickly got it, closes the door behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

The raven shocks as he is pushed down to the car seat, he almost freaks out because he and no idea who’s behind him. When he sees DongHae’s smug face, the raven head shouts in annoyance.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, what are you doing?” _DongHae still grinning, grabs both EunHyuk’s hand, pins the raven head down to the soft blanket about the black leather. The raven head’s eyes widen when he starts to catch up on what DongHae’s trying to do. _ “Don’t you dare DongHae, this is a brand new car.” _Didn’t answer him, the singer just his lips sending a chill down to the dance’s spine.

 

“Aw, but because it’s a brand new car, we should sleep in here and do other things.” 

 

 

EunHyuk shakes his head furiously, he hears DongHae chuckling darkly before his lover bend down and swallow every air in his lung.

 

 

“NO, DONGHAE, NO, I SAID NO, GOD DAMN IT.”