Chapter 2

killer vs lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirai's pov

 

I saw him, he was standing in front of one of the graves, it was raining, but he didn't carry an umbrella, I wondered if he came visit to one of his relatives or what? I was very scared of going to him,

 

I kept staring him long and I touched my stomach, he was in front of me. Why don't I go to him? Why I can't move?

 

"Do you get lost staring too long?" Occurring suddenly, I felt a jerk in my body when I heard his voice. I went towards him, my steps were slow.

 

"Why are you do here?" I told him, the atmosphere was not appropriate, and the night was in the cemetery alone.

 

He didn't respond, "Is this the tomb of one of your relatives?" I asked tried again to perhaps respond to and to take the opportunity to learn his identity more.

 

"Your mother is dead and she didn't yet tell you not put your nose in things that don't belong to you ..." he said smirking, well I was afraid to have his reaction is greater than this.

 

"Regret .." I said, "On the whole, this is the grave of a person dear to my heart so much, he was my friend at work .." he said, looked at him wonderingly severe, but more surprised by what he said then, "I killed him ..." The accent too harsh and was carrying on like this guy a big grudge ..

 

"You .. you ..." I had lost my nerves, I am very ill, and he turned around and looked at me, he was very cool outlook.

 

"I what?" He said ..

 

Semi's pov

 

I turned to face her, I didn't want to face her , she given me much of the stuff that makes growing hatred in my heart,

 

Was she just standing, trembling, "Why?" I tired to waiting for a response ..

 

"You ruthless man .." she said, she kept looking at her coldly and fury.

 

Mirai's pov

 

I told him those words strongly and closed my eyes, I was afraid of his reaction, I raised my head to see him, he was standing in his place looks to me by idly, "Why are you doing this? Why do you kill people for no reason ..?" I said out loud, why is there anger in my heart and another reason is the extreme cooler.

 

"Do you think this? Do you think I killed them for no reason?" This question drew me. I kept silently see him I don't know what I answer.

 

"You have to know that most of the humans who killed them were standing in my way .." he said in my direction and was approaching slowly.

 

"So why didn't you kill me?" I told him and began to cry.

 

I approached me stop beside me and said, "You! Kill you? ! It's easier to cru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter