Chapter 3

killer vs lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirai's P.O.V

 

I woke up, "Where am I?" I said, and I try to dwell in the place. It was a dream troublesome, my head is heavy and hurts me so much, I didn't remember anything about what happened.

 

"Ah, you woke up?!" the voice of girl came from my side, I turned to see her, she was wearing nurse clothing

 

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked her.

 

"I am a nurse and you are in the hospital," she said.

 

"The hospital? what do I do at the hospital?" I told her dispersant mind.

 

"Madam, you're tired and we bring you to the hospital to make sure about your case and the child-" she said

 

"The child, my child, what happened to him? Did he get hurt?" I interrupted her and grabbed my stomach and I said I was very concerned that my child gets hurt and all of a sudden my memory began to return ..

 

"S-Semi ... Where is he...?" I wondered as I looked around. I was so tense I did not even notice that I was trying to get out of bed, if the nurse had not prevented me to do so.

 

"Madam you need to rest, don't get up of bed at this time .." she said.

 

"How did I get here? Please answer me..." I look around nervously and look to nurse questionably.

 

"I .. I .. I don't know exactly but we found you unconscious near the hospital and we brought you here .." She answered,

 

Now my ideas began hovering in my mind all I could remember was that Semi at that time come near from me and raising the knife, then I felt a terrible pain, I lost consciousness after that, but who? Who brought me here? Is he? Semi ? ! This .. This is impossible ! He's a criminal... He must kill me not bring me to the hospital! Is it? Is it possible that he... he wants the child to live?! But Why!? The many ideas and questions in my mind...

 

After a period of time...

 

I came out of hospital, I walked on the same road which I found Semi there hoping to see him again, even though it is frightening to faces him, but I'd like to talk to him frankly, and to ask him why helped me when he knew that I am pregnant? I think that in his heart some love and tenderness he didn't want to cause harm to a pregnant woman.

 

I arrived home and I did not see Semi, I do not know why I feel a strange feeling, I was afraid about him.

 

I entered the home was chaotic, entered the store from the door leading from the house to the store and found his case is not much better than the home. Well, I have to leave things unchanged at this time because I can not work at this time, the doctor advised me to stick to comfort ..

 

I returned home and went to the kitchen and started to prepared some warm food for me, the air began to cold every time, when I do something for me I start thinking about semi...

 

I attended the food and sat down on the table a bit to eat... was simple food, I could not prepare a lot of food I was sitting and eat warm food, the cold night thinking about semi, wheth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter