Soonyoung/Chan - Icecream & Rain

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Any weather was ice cream weather. 

At least, that’s what Soonyoung always believed in. It had been the reason why most of the members would eye him weirdly. There had been many scenes where the rain outside was pouring heavily, everybody was in their jackets and thickest clothing, because rain always meant colder weather, right? Especially in December. It was almost as bad as snow.

Then you have Soonyoung, likewise dressed in warm clothes, but with a bar of ice cream in his hand. Chan always complained that he could never take ice cream in the rain. Ever. 

Which was exactly why Soonyoung thought it would be a good idea to buy Chan’s favourite ice cream flavour and eat it right in front of him, as the rain poured, and the youngest member glared at him beneath the layers his scarf made on his neck. 

“Why,” Chan said, partly muffled. “Why would you do this to me?”

“We could always share,” Soonyoung teased with a happy grin, taking a bite off the bar (he actually bit the ice cream, Chan noticed with horror, who bites ice cream?) and continued to wave it in front of Chan’s face. “Or you could eat the other bar I bought.”

“It’s really cold,” he whined.

Soonyoung laughed, “that’s too bad then. I have no plan on eating it. You have two options. You can either eat it, or throw it away.”

Chan moved to shove Soonyoung’s ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter