Jisoo/Junghan - hair ties

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was pretty sure at this point that Junghan was doing things on purpose. He noticed that it all started last week, when a fan gifted Junghan with a bright pink hair tie. It was a change from his usual black or white hair ties, and he had a lot of fun wearing it around. It matched his hair, Junghan would joke when he would show the members. Pink and grey was a good combination right? Nobody disagreed.

Jisoo didn’t think it would suddenly escalate. 

“What’s on your hair now?” He asked when Junghan burst into their shared bed room.

“A heart!” Junghan turned around, flashing the red heart that was holding his ponytail together. Lately, he’s been taking interest on those hair ties that come with something huge attached to it. Yesterday, it was a sequined star. A few days before that, a fan had one specifically made to spell his name. He was ecstatic each time he showed it to the members, and especially to Jisoo.

“Cute, isn’t it?” Junghan continued to say when he sat next to Jisoo on the bed, touching the heart.

Jisoo grinned, “yeah, but you’re cuter.”

Junghan pouted and tried to keep himself from laughing but he couldn’t help it in the end. 

“You always say that.”

“Well,” Jisoo started to say. “I can’t help it if you’re cuter than everything else. Even your hair ties.”

"We'll see about that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter