Hansol/Chan - sugar

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sometimes I wonder if I’m older than you,” Chan commented drily.

He tried not to smile at Hansol’s loud laugh, and nearly failed when the laughter almost caused the other member to fall out of his chair. There were empty chocolate wrappers on the table, a can of soda, and opened packs of candy that only have half their contents left inside. Hansol was on a roll with the sweets today. 

“As if you don’t like sweet things,” came Hansol’s reply as he popped another jelly worm in his mouth. 

Chan shrugged, “I do, but I don’t plan on getting diabetes in a day.”

“But you wanna know what’s the best kind of sweet?” Hansol said, grinning cheekily as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Chan knew where this was going. His cheeks turned red before he could even stop himself, as he quickly looked away from the still-smiling boy. He shook his head, biting back the large smile he knew would follow after Hansol’s answer.

“Ice cream,” Hansol finally said. “Definitely the best. You can’t go wrong with ice cream.”

Chan wasn’t sure if he was glad the soda can was empty when he threw it in Hansol’s direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter