You're about as intelligent as a mule

Don't wanna try

Yuri's POV

Summer passed by and it helped me to forget him. Thanks to my friends!

2nd year of our highschool.

I actually did forgot him after that and i was really happy. Until...

"There's a mini sports competition. And since you guys were in a essay and spelling contest before, I'll put the three of you in the scrabble competition." Our adviser told us. I, Seohyun and Yonghwa just nod. "It will be 2 days competition." "But sir.. I don't know how to play." I admitted. "I too," Seohyun and Yonghwa chorused. "Don't worry..we still got 2 days of preparation." Our english teacher told us. "2 DAYS??!!!" our eyes widened.

"Is that enough? I men... We're going to join a contest which we don't even know how to play that." the three of us will present our year while they picked Doojoon,Yoseob, and Gayoon from the 3rd year class.

"That's great!" my guy bestfriend, Junhyung told me. I looked at him. "What's great?" i asked him. "Did you forgot that I'm in the basketball team and not to mention, the captain." he reminded me as i smiled. "So you're going to be with us?" He nodded. wait...if that's the case...then..Jaejoong is going to be there. My smile disappeared at that thought.

The first day of the competition....

Time: 5:30 am

"Can you remind me why do we need to be here this early?" I asked everyone as i yawned. Seohyun and the others were playing scrabble. While Shindong(2nd year), Yoochun(3rd) and Joon(4th year) were playing chess. "Well, the competition stars in 10 and we still need to register at 8." Our coach which is our english teacher told us while he's eating bread for breakfast. I looked ath te clock, it's still damn early!!

6:30am

All of the participants students arrived and one by one got inside the van. I saw Jaejoong and ignored him like i always do and sat beside Seohyun and Yonghwa.

While getting to our destination, the other slep while the others were well, teasing each other. I uncomfortably looked at the opposite direction from Jae. "Yah! Jaejoong! Stop staring at Yuri.." the basketball coach as i shrug. "ohhh... is there something going on between you and Yuri?" UEE asked as the others were waiting for one of us to answer.

"Yuri dumped him." the coach answered for us. I sighed and covered my face with my palms and tried to sleep. "ohh.."

Arriving, we were in a fastfood chain, eating breakfast. (With the scrabble team and the chess team)

"Yuri-ah!" Seohyun called my attention. "Did you see how he looked at you?" she asked as i shook my head. "Intensely" she chukcled as my face turned serious. "Stop it. He's over me now!" i told her. "You know what?" "What?"

"You're pretty smart up here." she told me, pointing to my head. "But when it comes to love, you're about as intelligent as a mule." i slapped her hand away and looked at her. She was chuckling. But deep inside of me, i hoped he still does.