I'm happy for you

Don't wanna try

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ah! Who are you texting with all the time?" Yoona asked me the obvious as my phone from my pocket vibrated. I grabbed it and replied to Jaejoong's message. We've been texting for like a month already, everyday. "Oh... is it Jae?" she teased me as i felt my cheeks burning. "You know what's weird? I think that guy has a crush on you." Taeyeon said with a matter-of-fact tone. "NO! We're just friends!" "Really?? He doesn't text me all the time like you guys" Yoona said. "Well, Taecyeon doesn't text me all the time either like you guys did." I said. Yoona blushed as she kept shut. "but...Yuri-ah, be careful. We really think that guy has a crush on you..or more. And we have these friend insticts that he's going to ask you something..and you know what that is." Seohyun said as i think about it. No way!! nah..that's impossible.

 

"yah!! Yuri-ah! why do you keep texting my classmate?" Yunho oppa asked as he stood right in front of me in my room. I was speechless. "You do know that he always had a crush on you ever since you were still in elementary..right?" He reminded me. "WAIT.. so the guy..the guy you were talking about is..him?" I asked in disbelief. He smirked and nodded. "I didn't know that..." OH MAN! WHAT TO DO??? My brother smirked and left my room.

 

I burried my head on my desk and sighed heavily. "What's the problem??" Seohyun asked me as she sat on the desk right infront of me. "I ....did i just dumped him?" I asked myself. "dump??who??" she curiously asked. "last night..he asked me if i could be his..but i told him i wasn't ready yet." i told her.

"no way!! isn't he making a move too fast??" she asked, surprised. "I know... that's why i told him i wasn't ready yet." "what did he said?" she asked. "He told me it was fine and he'll wait for me." "wow.. he must really like you a lot to wait till you're ready." "Do you think he would?" "I don't know." I sighed.

 

Okay.. after what happened...he was still texting me and on my birthday that was on FEB. , he bought me a gift.. I was surprised when he bought me my favorite chocolates.

But you know what?? After that..he...stopped texting me.

Gym

"What's up?" my classmate, Hyolyn asked me as she sat beisde me with her boyfriend. My other classmates were practicing for our presentation which i didn't want to participate in. "Nothing." i smiled at her as she smiled back at me. I sighed as i watched them.

Then i saw him helping a teacher with the props. I can't take it anymore! Maybe i have to make the first move and text him.

From Yuri,

Are you mad at me??

I waited for his reply. I sighed. I almost literally jumped from my sit when my phone vibrated.

From Jae,

No, why would you think so?

To Jae,

wel..it's nothing. ^_^ so..how are you?? it's been a long time since you texted me.

From jae,

oh..i was a little bit busy with the upcoming tournament{basketball} and guess what?

To Jae,

What?

From Jae,

I got a girlfriend! is that okay??

 

And with that, my world..my time stopped for a moment. it took me 10 minutes to reply.

To Jae,

REALLY? Do i know her? Of course it's okay. It's your life, not mine.

-so that's why he doesn't have time for me. I pressed sent.

From Jae,

No.. i met her at one of our games last week.

To Jae,

Okay.. I'm happy for you.

From Jae,

Thanks ^_^

 

He promised me..he'll wait..but he didn't.

oh yeah i forgot! i told him i'll find him a new one to replace me! haha. i'm so stupid when i told him that!

 

Heartbreaking isn't it? I KNOW.

 

"Yuri-ah, are you okay?" Seohyun asked me, concerned. I fake a smile and nod. "You may fool anyone here but not me. I know something's up and it's troubling you." she seriously looked at me as i told her everything. She angrily stood up. "what that stupid jerk??!" i stopped her. "It's okay. i guess it's better in this way." I smiled at her reassuring her that i was fine.

And with that..i stopped texting me... till...