Chapter 7: The Fourth Phase

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: The Fourth Phase

 

10th December 2016, Saturday, 08:00 a.m.

The Wal Mansion: Study Room.

 

Yul is reading through his resignation letter before he sign it. "If there is anything that you don't understand you can asked us." Hyomin said as he's now sitting opposite of Yul.

 

"Thats fine. I'm doing good for now." He said and flip the last page. After done reading the content Yul sign the resignation letter. He then handed Hyomin that letter. 

 

"Now you're officially resigned from being an ambassador of England." He said as he smile at Yul while he did the same. Hyomin is gathering the paper that is scattering on Yul's table. Soon after that someone knock the door. 

 

"Get in." Yul said as he close the pen lid and wait for that person to enter the room. 

 

"This is the packaging that Queen told me about." He said as he put the A4 size box on his table. 

 

"Thanks Hyo." Yul said as he stand up to open the box. "Where is Soo by the way?" 

 

"He's giving Hani her breakfast at the moment." Hyo informed as he handed Yul a scissor. 

 

...

 

Hyomin and Hyo are waiting for him to open the box patiently. Yul open the box and found the picture of what prophecy had shown and a document about the analysis of the prophecy. "Whats in there, Sir?" Hyomin asked as he's deadly curious now.

 

"You guys can come and take a look." Yul said as he gesture his friends to take a peek at what is inside the box. 

 

Both of them nodded at each other and look at what is the content inside of it. After a glance of what inside the box they sit at their seat back. "Can one of you call Soo for me? I want to discuss about this with the three of you." Yul command as Hyomin walk away from there immediately to get Soo. 

 

"I never thought that mother will send me a very thick document. I think I need a whole day to examine this." He said as he sit on his chair while his hands are busy taking out a document and the pictures from the box. 

 

"Maybe there is something new came up." Hyo said as he look at Yul arranged the pictures on the table. It wrote 'TOP SECRET' on that document. 

 

...

 

"Sir.." Soo greet as he and Hyomin entered the room.

 

"Come in both of you." 

 

"Wow, thats thick." Soo commented as he settle on his chair.

 

"I know right.." Yul said as he read through the document. "Please listen carefully.. Each of you.." He said as he's looking at each of them. 

 

"Yes Sir!" 

 

"The first phase shows a beetle being surrounded closely by seven beautiful flowers and the color of flowers are all white at that phase." Yul said and handed them a picture of the first phase. "The second phase shows a beetle being surrounded by one beautiful flowers while the other six are so far away from that beetle. The third phase, another beetle shown up and one of the flower between that six flowers is getting closer to that beetle." 

 

"Which is mean that one of them is in a relationship already? Is that true?" Soo asked as he's thinking deeply. 

 

"Yes Soo. My mother said that maybe one of them had already in a relationship. So my parents asked me to look after her from far and don't ever ruin their relationship." Yul explain more. 

 

"Well thats hard." Hyomin frown. 

 

"But I still need to get through this." He said to him as he flip to the second page. "The fourth phase says that there are going to be two dark aura surround the girls. Those dark aura will surely effect the girls daily life." He stop reading and sigh in frustrated. "How can I protect them when I myself didn't know who they are?" 

 

"Maybe this is the hint about the girls." Hyo said as he look at the next picture and show it at Yul. 

 

"I guess that is the fifth phase, the flowers had changed its color. The reason about the changes color still can't be confirm." Yul read and scan through the picture. "There are white flower, purple flower, green flower, pink flower, blue flower, red flower and yellow flower. Wonder what does that mean?" 

 

"It's getting complicated." Hyo said. 

 

"Is there anything more written in that document?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes. There are a lot of possibilities and the cause of this happened written in here. I had read a part of it but I can't even understand a thing since some words are in a ancient American language." Yul explain as he close the document. 

 

"So what are you planning to do now?" 

 

"I don't know Hyo. Maybe I will wait for the sixth phase. I just can hope that the prophecy will show a critical clues this time." He said as he clasped his hands under the table silently praying for the next hint. 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 10:11 a.m.

 

F(X) are on their way to the recording room at the moment. They are chatting happily when Kai appear in front of them and give a sad look at the group maknae. "Can we talk?" Kai asked her. Victoria patted her back and give a youngest one a reassure smile. 

 

"10 minutes and not more than that." Krystal said and walk to the balcony followed by Kai. 

 

...

 

"What do you want?" She asked without looking at him. 

 

"About the break up that you've been asking me a few days ago. I want to talk about that." He explain and walk closer to her. 

 

"One more step and I'll scream." She warned as her eyes is full with anger now. 

 

"What made you become like this Soojung?" He asked in a frustrated tone and stop his track. 

 

"Please, Kai. I can't go on with this relationship. Please let me free." She said in a low tone.  

 

"But why? What makes you change like this for all of the sudden?" He asked more. 

 

"I can't force my heart didn't I, Kai? My heart can't accept your love anymore. It's just that. Please understand me." She said as she look at him straight. 

 

"Did you by any chance fell in love with other man?" He asked as close his eyes now.

 

"Of course not. Wait! Are you telling me that you think I cheated you?!" She asked in disbelief tone. 

 

"I have to think like that when you suddenly act like this Jung Soojung!" He raise his voice a bit. "Just give me a time to think. I just don't want to let you go." He said and walk away from there with a heavy footsteps. 

 

"What?" She mumbles as she watch him walk away. "Aish! Pabo Kai!" 

 

 

 

SME's Recording Room - 10:30 a.m.

 

"I thought it's only 10 minutes. What's going on?" Amber asked as soon as Krystal sit on the couch.

 

"I asked for a break up but he refused." She said as she sigh. 

 

"I must say that if there is a guy that let you go easily then he is totally a fool, Ddudung-ah." He said. 

 

"What makes you said that Amber oppa?" She mumbles.   

 

Amber grin and shook his head. "Just look at you, Soojung." He said and patted her head. "Lets go. It's time for recording." 

 

"Ne.." She said lazily and get up from the couch. 

 

 

 

SME's Vocal Room - 11:00 a.m.

 

On the other side of the company, SNSD are having a vocal practice for their next album which is will be specially release on their 10th year anniversary. They are taking a 10 minutes break right now before continuing their practice. 

 

Seohyun reach for her bag and frown. It's the same number and that person has been calling her non-stop for this pass few days. She didn't tell about this to her unnies at all. Seeing the anxious maknae, Sunny decide to approach her. "Maknae-ah, is there something wrong?" 

 

"It's nothing, unnie." She lied and let out a small smile. 

 

"You can't lie to me, Seo. We all know that you're bad at lying." Sunny reason out which makes the younger one sigh. Sometimes she just hope that her unnies didn't know her too well because she don't want to worry them with her problem. 

 

"What with the serious face unnie?" Yoona asked as she approached the two of them. 

 

Sunny point at Seohyun using . "Spill it out, Hyunnie." Yoona said this time as she divert her gaze at Seohyun. 

 

She take out her phone and show the phone screen to her unnies. That unknown number is still calling her. "Who is it?" Yoona asked. 

 

"I don't know who is this person. This number has been calling me for a few days already and when I pick up the call there's no one talk. It's bothering me a lot." A youngest one explain. 

 

"Can't you just block that number?" Sunny voice out this time. 

 

"I have blocked it but the call keep getting in." She said in frustrated tone. 

 

"Hmm. That is weird. I have a bad feeling about this." Yoona frown. 

 

"It's okay. We will help you out okay?" Sunny coax and caressed a youngest one head. "And Yoona, you should stop thinking that way. You have been saying that you have a bad feeling about something for a quite while now." Sunny remind as she's eyeing Yoona worriedly. 

 

 

 

Bakery & Cakes - 12:47 p.m.

Jessica POV

 

"Is that all you want?" Tyler asked me as he look through the menu's book. I nodded at him and smile. "Okay thats all." He said to the waiter. 

 

Since it's weekend so I get to spend time with my boyfriend today. He take me to my favourite bakery shop and I can't help but feel so happy with this. While we are waiting for our food I notice that there is a guy wearing all black from head to toe is staring at me right now. He's standing at the shop entrance. I can only see his eyes since he's wearing mask and a cap. I begin to feel uneasy.

 

This happen for so many times already but I didn't bother to tell my friends or my family. Maybe he's just a die hard fans of me. Lets think of it that way. Well even though my inner feeling is telling me that he's not even a fans of mine since he always appear anywhere and everywhere I go in such a creepy way. 

 

I look away for a while and then look at that person again. He's still staring at me as if he's going to eat me. I need to go away from here. "Oppa, can we just take away and eat somewhere else?" I asked him with my eyes plead desperately for him to say yes. 

 

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter