Chapter 4: Our Moment Together

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Our Moment Together

 

05th December 2016, Monday, 07:40 a.m. (London current time)

Windsor Castle: The Wal Bed Chambers.

 

The door burst open and it reveals the sleeping Yul on the bed with his shirt off. He's only wearing a black long pant and he's still sleeping peacefully when he feels someone is touching his feet. He jerk up and found three beautiful girls at his side. One girl is holding a bowl of plain water, the other one is holding a towel to clean his feet while the last one is holding his jacket.

 

"Good morning, Your Highness." They greet him in unison as Yul just give them a blank stare. 

 

"Crap. I forgot that I'm home." He thought. She was about to wash his feet when he stop her from doing it. The last time, the last person that had ever done this to him is Princess Elizabeth. She's Yul fiancee. Yul sit up and gesture them to stand in front of him.

 

"But Your Highness, the Queen asked me to wash your feet." She said.

 

"It's okay. I'm not ready for it yet. By the way, it's been so long since we met Nana." He said as he smile at her. 

 

Nana's cheeks turn red. "Yes, Your Highness." She bowed at him. 

 

"Did my mother asked all of you to come here?" He asked them and they just nodded. He get up from the bed and walk to the closet. He wear a black singlet and then he approached Jiyeon as he open his arms wide. Jiyeon wear him a jacket and look at him while blushing. 

 

"Hi there Jiyeon.." He said as he smile a bit. Jiyeon bowed at him. 

 

"Breakfast is ready, Your Highness." Minkyung said as she bowed. 

 

"Thank you. I'll be there later." He said and they bowed at him before they leave the room. 

 

 

 

The Great Hall - 08:17 a.m.

 

"Mother, please don't asked them to get into my room just to do that thing again." Yul said as he done drinking his tea. 

 

"That is our custom, Zachary." Queen said in a strict tone. 

 

Yul nodded and didn't say a word to fight back. He know he will never win about this topic. 

 

"Please get yourself ready. We will be celebrating your birthday later." King Denrick said. 

 

"Yes, father.." Yul said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin and excuse himself to his bed chambers. 

 

 

 

The Wal Bed Chambers - 09:45 a.m.

 

"I'm so boring.." He said in frustrated tone as he button up his sleeves. 

 

"What makes you said that?" Arthur asked as he's now sitting at the edge of Yul's bed. 

 

"I'm doing nothing but come back and forth from my bed chambers and the great hall." He said more with uninterested tone. 

 

Xavier chuckles and shook his head. "Do you have anything on your mind? I can bring you there." 

 

"I want to go to Kensington Palace later." He said as he put on a crown on his head. "Please take a picture of me. Wanna upload it in my SNS later." Yul said as he handed his phone to his little brother. He take a few pictures and decided to go to the castle balcony. There are many of their people are waiting for him down there. 

 

 

 

Castle Balcony - 10:03 a.m.

 

There are five-layer cakes in front of him with a few candles on it. He walk pass that cake and and put his hand on the balcony gate which makes the people down there screaming his name in a happy manners. He look at his people and smile at them. He stare at them for a long time without saying any word.

 

King Denrick clear his throat and look at Yul. "Come on, say something." He said as he patted Yul's shoulder. 

 

"I want to say that I'm thankful to have all of you as my people because without all of you, our country might not be in peace right now. For all of the hardship that we faced together. Thank you. Really thank you to all of you. I hope we will stay together for a long time." He end his speech as he wave hand at them. 

 

"Lets say happy birthday out loud when I count to three okay?" Xavier shout and earn a loud yes from them. "One, two, three!"

 

"Happy birthday, Prince Zachary!" They shout and there are a few fireworks show.

 

"Happy birthday, my son." The King and Queen said in unison and hug him. 

 

"Thank you." Yul said and tighten the hug.

 

...

 

"Whoever you girls are, I'm welcoming all of you with an open arms if that is the best for us." Yul make a wish in his heart and blow the candle. He cut the cake and then they give a loud of applaud to him. After cutting the cake he put a knife on the plate and turned behind when he found his best friend smile at him. 

 

"Happy birthday, Zach." He said as they share a bro hug.

 

"Thanks, Eric." He smile at him and patted his shoulder.

 

"No problem. Lets tour the village after the celebration." Eric said. "Consider it as a birthday gift from me." He continue. Even though it's a modern world right now but the structure of their castle and country are still like a old time. They keep the traditional look just like you always saw in the movie. 

 

 

 

Kintbury Village - 12:34 p.m.

 

Two best friends are spending time together touring the village by car. Prince Eric is the one that is driving right now. "It's so hot." Eric commented as he get out from the car. 

 

"Just look at who's the one that suggest to look around the village at this time? I told you to go later but you wanna go now so don't blame the weather." Yul said as he shook his head while smiling. 

 

"It was my bad okay?" He said as he show an apologetic smile.

 

"Ew, that doesn't suit you." Yul said as he make a disgusted face. "So, are we going to tour or not now?" He asked. 

 

"Next time?" Eric asked as he close his eyes, afraid if Yul gonna hit him. 

 

"You better prepare a great birthday gift for me as a replacement for this or I will throw you in the sea." Yul threatened him but he said it in a playful tone. 

 

"Don't worry. I'm sure you will love it." Eric said as he smile a bit. 

 

 

 

Kensington Gardens, London, United Kingdom - 01:15 p.m.

Kensington Palace.

 

The two best friends had arrived at the Yoon Empire's palace which is called Kensington Palace. Yul get out from the car and take off his sunglasses. He stare at the palace with the sad eyes. "Welcome home, my brother-in-law." Eric said as he look at Yul with a sad eyes. 

 

Yul chuckles a bit. "Please Eric. Don't start it." He shook his head sadly. 

 

Prince Eric Yoon Taeng is a brother of Princess Elizabeth Yoon Myungjoo which is Yul's ex-fiancee. Eric or his korean name Taeng is a close friend of Yul. He get to know Myungjoo from him as he introduce his little sister to Yul 5 years ago. 

 

"Time flew by so fast." Eric said as they walk into the palace now. 

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

I get into the castle and look around. Just then Eric's parents come to greet me. "Your Majesty." I said as I bowed to them. 

 

"It's been so long my dear." Queen Emily said as she cupped my face. 

 

"Finally you're here." Princess Elizareth Yoon Hyuna said. She's the youngest one in the family. 

 

"Yes I am." I said to her and give her the best smile I can. 

 

"Lets have a cup of coffee." King Tommy said and I just followed him.

 

...

 

Right now I'm having a cup of coffee in the great hall with the Yoon family. I look at each of them and none of them had changed. They are just the same. I was zoning out for a quite while when Elizareth called my name. "Zach oppa.."

 

"Uhh. Yes? Sorry. I was zoning out a bit." I said to her. 

 

Elizareth look at me and smile. "Still at it?" She asked me. 

 

I just nodded slowly. 

 

"Don't think too much okay? Past is past." Eric said as he patted my shoulder. 

 

I just smile at him. Sigh. I just miss her so much. "Can I visit Myungjoo's bed chambers?" I asked politely as I look at the King and Queen face. 

 

They look at me and nodded in unison. 

 

"Thank you.." I said and bowed at them again. 

 

 

 

Elizabeth Bed Chambers - 01:37 p.m.

 

I get into her room and close the door. I stare at her bed and thats when I start to flashback our moment together. 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

I just got back from a long meeting and it was so tiring. I get into her bed chambers and found her lying on bed with her back facing me. I walk without making a sound and approached her. I sit behind her and poke her shoulder but she ignored me. 

 

She's sulking because our date got cancelled again. My meeting are going on for 10 hours. The most longest meeting I've ever attended to. I sigh for hundred times today. "Baby I'm so tired. Please don't ignore me." I said to her as I stare at her back body but she don't even budge. 

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm truly sorry.." I said in a low tone. 

 

"Please talk to me. Your oppa will surely kill me if he know that I made you sad." I said as I caressed her arm now. I decided to lie on the bed and close my eyes. Just then I feel a hand wrap around my waist. I open my eyes and found her pouting at me. 

 

"Still mad at me, princess?" I asked.

 

She flash her beautiful smile and caressed my cheek. "I miss you oppa.." She said as she stare at me. 

 

"I miss you more." I said as I poke her cute nose then I pulled her for a hug.  "I'm so tired." I said to her. 

 

"Let me massage your shoulder." She said with a smile on her face. 

 

I get up from bed followed by her. She massage my shoulder in a few minutes and then she give me a back hug. I smile at her sweet action. "You're such a baby today.." I said to her. 

 

I can feel that she's smiling right now because she's hiding her face at my back. "Myungjoo-ah, lets go. It's dinner time." 

 

"Hungry?" She asked as we stand up now. 

 

"So much to the point that I feels like I want to 'eat' you now." I said and she pinch my left ear really hard for that. I turned my body and face her with a pout on my lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter