third

Scattered Ideal Type

When youngjae saw daehyun on the floor he knew that dae might've heard something that he shouldn't. It didn't stop himself from thinking that Dae heard what he said behind that freakin door because he was just in the front of that thin plywood of theirs making the one who wanted to hear if there were someone in the room very easily, despite the fact that the other continuosly said that he swore that he didn't hear a thing not even a word youngjae just couldn't believe it.

 

 The truth is that Dae heard every single word that came out of Jae's mouth behind that door for he decided to walk on their tiled floor making his way in front of the door where youngjae went right after the other left him. He just don't know how to handle the situation because he was too shocked to even think that's why for a second he thought that that would be the best choice, to not tell the latter that he had heard every single thing, but little did he know that he should've done the opposite. 

 

After the countless of questions that the latter pushed on him he finally felt a little less contented on what Dae had said or that he just felt tired and annoyed of the fact that Dae didn't answer him correctly kind of thing.

 

YoungJae sticked together like a glue anytime and anywhere and of course their practice room is included in that scenario. But this day there is no sign of Daehyun near Youngjae only the prescence of a giant 187 cm baby maknae of B.A.P called Junhong, which is actually the real name making Zelo as his stage name. That's why the other members felt kind of uneasy over the fact that those two people that should not be with each other are with one another and the people that should be together are not by each others company. 

 

Junhong kept on telling funny stories to Youngjae but the latter just keeps on giggling while silently looking at the guy on the opposite of their direction, which means that Daehyun was leaning against the mirror while looking at the floor because he just didn't want to see his best friend not needing him anymore.

 

Daehyun's posture against the wall just can't get out of Youngjae's mind and sight for he just can't throw away their friendship just like that just because his friend might've heard what he said against that door making him conscious of his friends' action and words.Which is also the reason why Youngjae moved beside Dae, pleading Junhong a goodbye.Dae just couldn't hide his joy and began to embrace his best friend

 

"I thought that are gonna dump you best friend and move to another"

 

"I would never do that"

 

Youngjae's mind

 

 

" If only you know" 

 

Youngjae's last words was somewhat like a whispher making it hard for Daehyun to catch it but he still did. Daehyun didn't know why but he was too uneasy after jae sat beside him but he does not want to let go of that feeling, atleast he liked his friend's company . As Daehyun's eyes began to feel heavy he started to place his head on jae's shoulder which is nit really new cause God knkws how many times they've done that before and it's not even worth counting for.

 

After a couple of minutes, their practice room began to loose its people leaving the two alone in that newly waxed wooden designed tiled floor but only jae is awake because dae is still hanging his head on jae's shoulder, moving to find his comfortable position. Youngjae couldn't stop and look at their reflection in that massive mirror.

 

Dae's face looks so peaceful that he could pass as an angel immediately and jae just couldn't resist that. Jae started to lean in, to catch the latter's lips, which is actually pretty hard with their position but he still catch those hungry looking lips of Dae and then he noticed a pair of eye looking at him. Making Jae throw the head on his shoulder because Daehyun was looking at him.

 

Looking at him in a blank expression is better than having someone receive it in quite a shock 

 

"Umm ummm umm. I CAN EXPLAIN!"

 

he just couldn't help but scream