first

Scattered Ideal Type

Youngjae only have three dreams in his life; become a singer, be successful and to have a big browned eyes, long haired girlfriend.After doubting himself for the nth time already, he finally decided to audition to TS entertainment which is a company looking for new trainees, and much to his luck he passed the audition just right after he sang.

 

Normally, People get accepted for a job or position after days or even weeks after the said audition or interview took place and Youngjae thought that it may also happen to him, so he came prepared. He moved back and forth in the hallway which made his anxiousness obvious for the people, in that hallway to see. Shaking of hands, words coming out from the mouth are just two of the syndromes that Youngjae feels everytime there is a presentation or just basically things that he is assigned to do infront of people he is not close to. Just then, a voice full of excitement called his name clear and loudly "Yoo Youngjae!". He flinched at the voice right before he turned, he froze like literally. A girl who looks so much like what he imagined girls should be was standing infront of him calling his name.After all that nonsense "blackout" Youngjae finally got his nerve to think. Just then he thought that his obvious nervousness would let him look patethic, so he gathered his courage and walked cooly for the girl to be amazed in him,which clearly didn't amuse the girl at all because of his awkward trying-hard-to-be-cool movements, if by any chance you want to ask.

 

After all those cat-walking-like-thing he did on the hallway he finally made his way infront of the judges but the girl,who was practically also a judge who was sitting in front of him,was the only thing visible in his eyes, at the moment of course.Youngjae flashed his self proclaimed over the top smile and started to introduce himself and the song that he was about to perform. His nervousness were overtrown once he started to have a deep breath, to relax his mind and remove unecessary thoughts. Then, he started to sing with his eyes closed. The song didn't really showcased his full potential, for the song was sweet and full of emotion.Much to his expectation, the judges felt his sincerity and emotion as they continued to stand up from their chair giving him a warm round of applause which made him blush but one thing caught his eye.

 

The girl that he fully admired was not standing like the rest of the judges were. It's like that girl snatched the smile on his face to place an even serious one. There were many things that came to his mind as to why that girl didn't even dare to smile and stand, he knows that if someone is hearing his thoughts they would think that he was too big headed but he cannot deny the fact that he really wanted to impress that girl. After the applaud of the other judges, silence finally took place for it would be the time in which critism might happen. The other judges gave him compliments but he still couldn't get over the fact that the girl didn't look that impressed and at last she finally decided to spoke.

"Look youngjae-ssi you were definitely a good singer and that good voice of yours was very pleasing to the ears as they are filled with emotions but the thing is that would happen to people who closed their eyes but what about the people who decided to keep their eyes wide open? When you're singing you should keep your eyes open because those eyes would let others see your true emotions so please keep your eyes open and see through"

 

He definitely didn't expect so much critism in his whole entire life. I mean those words were not that hurtful but coming from the girl that you like? It would be like a whole meteor decided to land it's whole body to you but even after all those things that the girl said they still decided to give him the place.


Time passed by so fast, Youngjae is now on his third monthbeing a trainee.He got close to almost everyone because of his humor but he wasparticularly close to this boy called Daehyun.Why? They are similar in almost everything; age, vocals, height(1 cm does not change that right?), and of course being the two visuals of the team(along with himchan of course, who would deny that beauty?).

 

Youngjae likes everything about Daehyun and Daehyun also likes everything about Youngjae which made their friendship stronger but all of those were shattered when Daehyun jokingly attempted to kiss the latter. It was actually not new to Youngjae that's why their fellow trainee didn't get weirded out as the first time they saw that happened but something just hit him that day that made him so furious.

 

Before all those things happen, Youngjae was having his regular night routine. Scrolling through his facebook page then he came accross an article. "How to know if you're inlove with someone". He clicked the article,for fun, hoping to realize if he really liked the judge or if it was just a mere crush. Youngjae is not lazy when it comes to reading books but when it's about girly things like that article he just reads the bolded words.

1. When you think about them endlessly

2. When something good happens thay are the first person who you want to inform

3. When you like everything about them to the point that you get irritated

And the list goes on

 

He was surprised of the fact that neither one of those corresponds to what he think he feels so he decided to try them out to his friends, just because he wants to. He tried them to Jongup and non of them actually worked also to Junhong, Himchan and Yongguk but Daehyun that damn prick Daehyun, made Youngjae agree to every single one of the sign.

 

Just then Daehyun, who was practically his room mate bounced on Youngjae's bed and hugged him tightly. This scene is not really new for Daehyun do this all the time but this time youngjae screamed and blush leaving Daehyun thrown on the floor. The latter saw the face of the shocked boy

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU WATCHING ?! YOUR FACE IS SO RED!"