(2/2)

Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eummmmmmm.................................” Sungjong stood still in his spot as he seen Myungsoo standing in the school entrance, looking up at the dark grey sky, where the rain came pouring down to the ground. Sungjong was sure that Myungsoo is definitely didn’t bring an umbrella with him. Sungjong gripped his umbrella on his right hand, pondering if he should share it with Myungsoo or not. “But! Just because he helped me once in the library, that doesn’t mean that I have to share the umbrella with him, right?”

And with that thought in his mind, Sungjong walked passing Myungsoo without bothering to give him a single glance. Myungsoo smirked, he could already guess that Sungjong is planning to go home by himself and leaving him alone in the school. That’s why...

“’I like you, Kim Myungsoo. I love you so much, for long already, and you don't even know it.’ You can do anything to me–“

“Yak! I didn’t write things like ‘You can do anything to me’!!!” Sungjong quickly shouted to cut Myungsoo off and his face became red at once.

In the end, Sungjong had no choice but to share the umbrella with Myungsoo. Since Myungsoo was taller than him, he’s in charge on holding the umbrella. They started to walk along the street side by side in silence, and the more they walked, the more nervous Sungjong got –which he didn’t know why–. Sungjong then silently glanced up at Myungsoo.

‘If I’m not remember it wrong, our eyes were about to level 2 years ago... And now, he’s much taller than me.. His hair is longer too. He’s getting much more handsome than 2 years ago...’ Sungjong thought to himself. Myungsoo then looked down at him, and their eyes met each other. Sungjong quickly diverted his gaze somwhere, feeling so embarassed that Myungsoo caught him staring. Sungjong cupped his palm over his own forehead. ‘Stupid Lee Sungjong. Stop staring at him like that, and stop thinking about him...’

“Wait, Myungsoo hyung!” Sungjong called, quickly stopping Myungsoo. He realized that they just passed the way to Myungsoo’s house. “This is the way to my house... Besides, my house is farther than yours. So why don’t we go to your house first?”

“No problem. Besides, I have to go to the bookstore near your house too.” Myungsoo said, not bothering the fact that he just passed his house like 5 minutes ago already.

“Eh?” Sungjong frowned at Myungsoo’s words. He didn’t remember there’s any bookstore near his house.

“Let’s go, Jongie. This area is usually dangerous when the night comes, and the dark sky isn’t helping too, so we better hurry.” Myungsoo said, and he started walking again. Sungjong too joined him, also thinking of the meaning behind Myungsoo’s words.

‘Is he walking me home because he’s worried about me...?’

And finally they arrived in front of Sungjong’s house. Sungjong thanked Myungsoo before he goes inside and Myungsoo handed him back his umbrella. “N–No, hyung, you can bring it with you to shelter you from the rain on your way back to your house.”

“I don’t need that, Jongie.” Myungsoo chuckled. “Besides, I can have fun play in the rain.”

“What? No, hyung! You will catch a cold–“ Sungjong wanted to give the umbrella back to Myungsoo, but he was too late as Myungsoo had already running away back to his home, under the heavy rain. “Yak! Myungsoo hyung! Aish, that hyung... I hope he’s okay...”

“Myungsoo oppa, are you okay?”

“You look like you have a fever...”

“I’m really worried about you.”

When Sungjong entered the class, he heard the girls says as they surrounded Myungsoo on his seat, all of their faces were all full of concern. He went to his own seat to put his bag there and his attention fixed on the Myungsoo who laid weakly on his seat.

“Then how about you warm me up?” Myungsoo’s voice was clearly hoarse. He coughed softly and groaned at how uncomfortable his throat is now. “It was cold when I went home yesterday. It really got me.” Myungsoo coughed again.

Sungjong froze still. ‘It’s my fault! If only I had stopped him before he ran away and gave him my umbrella yesterday...’ “Myungsoo hyung!” Sungjong called as he approached Myungsoo and grabbed his hand. “Come with me!”

“Eh?” Myungsoo stared at Sungjong with confusion but he still let Sungjong dragged him to somewhere. The girls were just looking at each other and shrugged.

Sungjong brought Myungsoo to the school greenhouse on the backyard. The green panels made it bright and warm inside. The cold on the outside couldn’t reach them and the warmth made Myungsoo at ease. He brought Myungsoo to the unused place and told him to sit there.

“Here’s a medicine. And I have a coat to warm your body more.” Sungjong said as he handed Myungsoo the medicine and a bottle of water. He also put the thick coat around Myungsoo’s body.

“...Why do you have such things like medicine with you?” Myungsoo asked, little bit with amusement because Sungjong looked like a nurse right now. And he couldn’t help but to feel happy that Sungjong cared about him.

“I’ve prepared it because I thought you will catch a cold after you went home under the rain last night. And turns out my guess is right.” Sungjong explained and he frowned when Myungsoo smirked at him.

“So you prepared a medicine and a coat for me? How sweet of you, Jongie.” Myungsoo said, with a teasing smirk on his face. Sungjong blushed as he too realized that and he couldn’t believe he’s doing this for him. Sungjong turned around to hide his flushed face and screamed in disbelief silently inside his heart.

Myungsoo chuckled and he could imagine Sungjong’s red cheeks now. He grabbed Sungjong’s wrist and carefully pulled him down to sit between his legs. Sungjong gasped as Myungsoo pulled him into an embrace. His heart skipped a beat, feeling Myungsoo’s chest pressing against his back. “W–Wait, Myungsoo hyung!?”

“It’s cold, Jongie...” Myungsoo mumbled softly. He kissed Sungjong’s hair absentmindedly. He closed his eyes, enjoying Sungjong’s lemon scent. “And you’re so warm. So stay still...for me.”

Sungjong surrendered and he just let Myungsoo tightened his arms on him. Sungjong glanced at Myungsoo on the back and he let out a bitter smile. ‘I’m getting my hopes up again because of this... Kim Myungsoo, you’re so bad...’

“I told you to stay in the greenhouse and I’ll walk you home after I finished borrow some books in library.” Sungjong sighed and he looked at Myungsoo who was sitting on the seat near the window of the library, folding his arms on the table and rested his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter