Man boy [1]

Love like time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Trust. Trust is essential to good relationships. Relationships will always fail without trust.

I've never been the type to be bubbly everyday, socialize with everyone, or really initiate things. I was just... there. Life for me is pretty easy, 17 years did pass by and I'm still alive. Highschool is a time in your life that means your close to ready to be set off into the real world. Friends from highschool are friends you'll never see again. You know why? Because time passes by and no one has time for eachother. My life... I dislike it. 'Why can't you be like her?' 'Do you even try?' 'Why are you so fat' 'Lose some weight' 'you're useless' ect. Ect. Ect. How can people spout so much. Don't they get sick of it sometimes? 

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Goddammit..." I mumbled as I got up in the morning.

Doing my usual routine I got up and walked out the door, grabbing a peice of toast and putting it into my mouth as I was leaving. No, I'm not late for school dashing out the door. This isn't an anime and I don't have pink hair. I waited at my stop having finished my toast. Getting on it was normal like usual. Well atleast it was until there was some ruckus going on. Sirens were blaring and the bus came to a sudden halt. Due to the sudden stop I flew back a bit.

"Ugh!" A voice from behind me sounded. Holy . I just elbowed someone...whoops.

"I'm sorry, well you see the bus stopped sud-"

"No...Ugh. It's fine. It was just an accident. I understand." Looking at his face, it sure seemed opposite of his voice. He was tall and had a deep voice. His face was baby like. That's cute.

"Oh my gosh. What are they doing?" Some voices were whispering towards the windows on the bus. Obviously there must've been an accident of some sort right? Leaning my head towards the scene I couldn't see anything. It being 5 feet tall. 

"It's coming towards us!" A little kid said.

Still curious, trying to look at the scene I gave up. The bus wasn't moving still and I was going tk be late for school. . 

"It's nothing serious." The same boy behind me said. He laughed before continuing speaking. He had sparkling white straight teeth. "There's a chicken running around. Aha! They work hard."

"Thanks for the info. I got the short stick for height." I said as I turned around. What a strange guy. The bus started moving again and I can't believe im late because a chicken got on the road. What a strange start to the morning...

 

 

School ended for the day and I decided to walk home and spoil myself with a cup of bubble tea. Walking into the store, there was these 2 tall guys with broad shoulders. They were both in caps and a mask. They were in my way.

"Excuse me..."

"Ah, sorry."

I swear I've heard his voice before...

Walking to the counter, I ordered myself a mango flavored bubble tea. Walking away from the counter and taking a seat I leaned my head down. Crossing my arms a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter