On mornings like these

On mornings like these

The coffee maker on their floor is the oldest and makes these awful sounds that can only be rivaled by that antique of a shredder in accounting when it grounds the coffee. Baekhyun doesn't even like coffee, but he is terribly hungover and has slept maybe like two hours. Actually, he's probably still drunk too. So drinking alternatively copious amounts of water and coffee it is. Maybe he could get something really greasy for lunch. A huge nasty burger or something deep fried. Greasy food always makes things better.

Office parties are the worst. Office parties at the end of the project, when Baekhyun hasn't slept in a week and he's running only on instant noodles and energy drinks, are the next level of worst. Baekhyun can't think of the word, but he's sure Chanyeol would know. He'll ask him later. At the thought of an energy drink though, Baekhyun gets even more nauseous, gripping the counter as he concentrates on the slow drip of his espresso. He thinks he was drinking energy drinks last night. That and vodka. Really classy. He also remembers making out with someone in a bathroom. And then someone walking in on them? Do Kyungsoo from controlling is probably already sending mass emails about it. The guy is a terrible gossip. And he's out to get Baekhyun. So he will find out soon enough.

The coffee machine beeps, indicating his coffee is done, and Baekhyun jumps back, swearing. ing loud sounds in ing small cramped kitchens. He sways dangerously, and then he's falling against some very firm chest conveniently situated behind him. A chest that smells really good as Baekhyun slowly turns around to see who took care of him staying upright. He has to crane his neck up, and he squints into the kitchen light--ugh why so bright? Don't they need to save on electricity bills? Who needs so much light in a kitchen?

"Baekhyun," some says. Someone familiar, with a heavy accent, someone like Huang Zitao from the Chinese division whom Baekhyun had trained when he came in three months ago. He spent days correcting his accent and mocking it when he couldn't help it and then jerking at home to the memory of Tao narrowing his eyes at him, like he was about to scold him for being a jerk. Which Baekhyun totally was, like he always is when someone's too hot for him to even attempt being nice. Being nice takes effort and brain cells, and all Baekhyun can ever think about when he sees Zitao is how hot he is. No brain cells left to be a decent human being.

"I'm still drunk," Baekhyun says now, placing his hands strategically on Tao's chest, deciding to use this wonderful opportunity to feel him up before he's pushed away.

"I can see that," Tao says, and he's smirking down at Baekhyun. It all feels familiar, like maybe it has happened before? The smirking, also the feeling up. Zitao his lip like he sometimes does when looking for the right Korean words.

"Did we make out last night?" Baekhyun asks. Zitao still hasn't pushed Baekhuyn away. He tilts his head now, and he looks amused. God he's hot.

"Actually, don't answer that. If we didn't, I probably wished it was you who I jumped in that bathroom. So we should make out now," Baekhyun says, grabbing the collar of Zitao's shirt. Zitao's not wearing a tie, and his two top buttons are undone. Baekhyun feels his mouth watering. Which is a good thing; he's been parched since he woke up on his couch this morning. So he kisses Zitao before he can chicken out. He's not drunk enough to not be held responsible right now, but not even his hangover can make this feel any less good. It feels amazing actually, the way Zitao's on his tongue, and Baekhyun's going to enjoy it. Wait it's Zitao. . On Baekhyun's tongue. Baekhyun feels faint with this realization. Or just because he's forgotten to breathe.

Zitao grabs Baekhyun's hips and pushes him away a bit. He's laughing now, and it's high pitched and makes Baekhyun's head hurt almost as much as the coffee maker did. Still, he's swooning.

"That was Jongin. In the bathroom last night. Well early this morning. You scared him to death. Mostly because he was by the way you tried to climb him like a tree, I think. But then you called him Zitao. I just saw the video and thought we could talk about it. Work something out."

Baekhyun, despite popular belief, can feel shame and embarrassment. He usually turns bright red when he does. Like right now. "Work what out?" he asks, placing one hand on his hip to appear a bit more in charge of his own self. Or something.

"I don't know," Zitao shrugs. "Maybe we could start with a bit more intensive Korean language lessons. With a bit more ... uhm ... hands on approach, if you get me," he says, and smirks again.

", you're so hot. You can stick your tongue in my mouth any time," Baekhyun blurs out. Zitao bursts out in laughter again, but he at least tries to be more quiet this time.

"Sounds like a plan," he says. "So burgers for lunch today?" he asks.

Baekhyun wants to kiss him again. And wait, Zitao said that's okay. So he does, loud smack of lips on lips. "I'm paying," he says, and struts out of the kitchen. Screw coffee, Zitao is a much better hangover therapy.