Come with me

Lets go to bed

 

I looked towards SungMin lying facedown on the sofa of our dorm. He looked very exhausted. I couldn't help it, I just wanted to touch him, to feel his warmth. I leaned nearer to his quiet form and whispered into his ears. "Hyung-ah. Are you awake?" He didn't respond in any way, so I took it that he was asleep. I tried again to wake him. "Hyung-ah. Everyone is asleep in their rooms. Lets return to ours. C'mon, get up." He didn't move but then I heard a small murmur. I leaned in closer to him. "Kyu-ah, lets go to our bed." he said. Our bed? I called to him again but he didn't answer. He must have been sleep talking. I looked around to make sure that everyone else had gone to their rooms. I leaned in to SungMin once again and inhaled his scent. His hair smelt of strawberries. How cute. I pecked the back of his head while my left hand traced his back.

He suddenly looked up from his position to stare into my eyes. His face showed shock yet his eyes clearly showed longing. I was frozen too. I was caught red-handed of my actions. My brain was over-working from fear and adrenaline. 'SungMin-hyung, will you hate me for being in love with you?' I had thought.

His face started to turn into a shade of pink, the colour he loved so much. And I think mine had been flushed as well. Our faces were so close to each other, we could feel each other's breath. I tried to stand up as sudden realisation hit me but I lost all energy in my legs and ended up falling on my bottom. He recovered from his shock and helped me get back up, all the while silent. "Thanks, hyung" I muttered and looked at everyelse besides his eyes. I was afraid that if I looked into those beautiful eyes of his, I would be lost forever. We stood in an uncomfortable silence for sometime until I cleared my throat.

"Erm, hyung, you shouldn't sleep here. Lets go back to our...room." I had almost said 'bed'. He didn't reply me and just walked to the direction of our room. He must have still been in shock. When I stepped into our room, he was stripping. What was he thinking?! And I understood once he took out the pink pajamas from the closet. I sighed and changed into my pajamas too. A simple navy coloured one.

He comfied himself in his bed and I turned off the lights. I was used to the room's arrangement. Three steps to the left and two steps forward would be my bed. As I was moving, I heard SungMin's voice softly calling out to me. "Kyu". "Yes, hyung?" I replied in the same tone as I reached my bed. "Give me a goodnight kiss. Like the one you gave me just now." He requested yet the last line was merely a whisper.

I fiddled with my hands as I was trying to decided what to say, or rather what to do? 'Should I kiss him?' I had thought. My mind was in a battle mode. He helped made my mind up when he whipered a simple "Please". I bit my lower lip while stepping towards his bed. I sit on the edge and as my eyes had adjusted to the brightness, I could see him biting his lips as well. Why did he ask me such a request?

"Erm, hyung. May I ask, why do you want me to...to..." I cleared my throat, unable to say the word 'kiss'. "I had a dream" he said after a moment's silence "We were lying together on the sofa. Your arms wrapped around my waist as I leaned back on your body. You were whispering sweet nothings into my ears. Can you do that for me, Kyu? Whisper sweet nothings into my ear."

I couldn't see his expressions clearly in the dark but from his pleading voice, I could tell he really wanted me to. Without anymore hesitations, I slid into his covers and hugged him from behind. My right hand his hair while my left wrapped around his waist. I heard him let out a satisfied smile. 'Does he know how crazy I am about him? Is he playing with me?'

I couldn't help those thoughts. We were always close, but never like that. We don't hug each other in bed, we don't ask for kisses from the other, and we don't ask for one to whisper sweet nothings into our ears. I kissed the back of his head like I did earlier anyways and he leans his head back, allowing his head to rest on my neck. I tilted my head so that he could feel more comfortable.

"Kyu, I don't know if you've noticed. I don't know if you've realised this, but I've always liked you." His voice was strong, determined, yet there was a bit of a waver in it. "I like you too, hyung" I said lightly. His body stiffened in my embrace. "Not like that, Kyu" his voice shown a bit of fear. "Then like what, hyung?". He sighed a heavy sigh. "I..what I mean is...that I...I'm in love with you, Kyu. And I want you to know that if you feel uncomfortable about this, I understand. I still don't understand why you did what you did just now, and why you're willing to do what you're doing right now, and I like it. But if you don't, you can let go. I'm sorry for making you do this."

As the words digested, I tightened my arms around him. 'Let you go? Never, hyung. Never.'

"Kyu, say something. I'm scared. Do you hate me?" His voice was full of worry. I tried to say something but my mind voice wouldn't sound. In stead, I tightened my hug even more and shook my head. "You don't hate me?" I nodded. "I..can never hate you, hyung. I...I love you too. Always have."

I smiled as he giggled. "Kyu-ah, sleep with me like this tonight." I nodded again. I inhale his strawberry-scented hair once more and relaxed my body.

"Hyung, goodnight"

"Goodnight, Kyu"

The next day, I woke up to find SungMin still sleeping soundly in my arms. I smiled and whispered good morning in his ears. It wasn't a dream after all. He loves me the way I love him too. My smile faded immediately when I heard giggles from behind me. I turned back and to my horror, everyone else was looking at the two of us with silly grins on their faces.

"Yah, KyuHyun-ah. We took pictures you know." EunHyuk-hyung said as DongHae-hyung waved his phone at me. I looked towards LeeTeuk-hyung sharply as a way of asking him to do something. He got the message and told the rest of them to get out so that we could have some privacy.

There went my image as the evil maknae. They would pay for it. I turned back to my SungMin-hyung lying innocently next to me. I kissed his forehead and left the bed towards my computer. Time to plan a revenge against EunHae.