THREE

Another Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

 

Its 12 pm. The meeting will start within am hour, but i still stuck in the middle of traffic.

 

"Sir..." sec.Ahn called my name.

"What is it?" I asked still in frustation.

"They just cancelled the meeting due to the traffic information. They re-held it on the next Saturday" I widened my eyes still cant believe what sec.Ahn said just now. What the they're doing? I almost reach Busan and now they cancelled the meeting? 

"Sir...?" Sec.Ahn asked in a concern, i know he's afraid if i will curse or say any bad words or even more.

"I'm okay...turn back the car, we'll go to Chaerin's apartment" i commanded.

"But..." i glared at sec.Ahn and finally he agreed to my command.

 

It took extra time for us to turned back to Seoul since both side got traffic. 

"Seriously..." i rested my head on the window beside me.

"I think we will arive in Seoul in the evening sir..." i ignored sec.Ahn and started to call Chaerin.

 

'Helo oppa?' Chaerin voice isnt that shaky anymore, i bet Mrs.Park had visit her.

"Feeling better baby?" I asked her.

'Yes oppa, thank for the doctor. She's jjang!!!are you in Busan now?' I smiled.

"Ani, i'm going back to Seoul now. Do you want me to visit you baby?"  

'Oh they cancelled it? What happened? I dont know oppa...a friend visited me so its not necessary anymore' A friend? But who? If its a friend she would say their name. I just ignored that negative thought. I better asked her.

"Who? Youngbae is there? They reheld the meeting because of the traffic bae, we dont have enough time for planning all the schedules if everyone is late" 

 

'Oh i see...no its not Youngbae oppa, its Jay oppa' Jay? Jay Park? That full tattoes man? Damn it. I kept silent for a moment until Chae called me again with 'Oppa?'

 

"I'm here bae....you mean Jay Park?" I asked in worried.

 

'Yes oppa. Wae?' I gulped my saliva.

"No...nothing Chae. Wait for me okay?"

'Of course oppa' and i hung up the phone.

 

can i just get out from this car and run to Chaerin's apartment now? Ugh. 

 

- Falshback -

 

At the time before Jiyong called Chaerin...

 

Chaerin was asleep until her phone ringing. She reached the phone and see who's calling. She cant believe her eyes, Jay Park name shows on her screen.

 

"Helo oppa" She answered the phone.

'Chae, how are you doing? I heard you catched a cold' Chaerin chuckled at Jay's reaction.

"Im feeling better oppa, and where did you hear that news?" 

'I heard that from your manager. Where are you now?' Asked Jay again still in worried.

"You met my manager? I'm in my apartment ofc" 

'Mind if i go there?' Eh...

"No, you dont need to come oppa" 

'Nah...i shouldnt ask your permission' he laughs. Oh i miss that laughs.

 

Wth is wrong with me....

 

'Chae?' 

"Ah..ne oppa?"

'Wait me there okay?' And he hung up.

 

Ouh oh...hes coming?

 

Eh... do i have any snack...?

 

I ran to the fridge. Oh God...i dont have anything except some bottle of beers and mineral water. Oh i forgot, i should go to the supermarket today but who knows i'll wake up with a cold :(

 

Better if i call my manager to help

 

"Manager-nim~~" 

 

"Can you go to the groceries?"

 

"Managerniiimmm~" i sulked.

 

"Yah! I'm still sick and you asked me to go there by myself?! What a meannie" I raised my voice getting a little bit annoyed.

 

"Ngah...whatever you said" I hung up the call. Cant someone just help me this time?

The suddenly a name shows up in my mind.  No no no calling him just gonna waste my time like theres no way he will go to the groceries.

 

But i dont wanna die because of hungry. Okay okay just give it a try....

 

'Wassup princess?' Jay oppa answered.

"What the-princess?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter