TWO

Another Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two reunite and talked about some stuff started from Chaerin-Jiyong until some nosense rumors.

 

They missed being like this. Before Chaerin dated, they were like a couple - went to a sweet dinner, cinemas, and sometimes they slept in each other apartment.

 

After a long chit-chat, Jay decided to drove Chaerin home. In the way home they talk about some memories and laugh at Jay's lame joke.

 

"Nah...we are arrived" Said him as soon as they reached the parking lot.

"Thank you for tonight oppa, drive home safely okay?" Winked Chaerin, earn chuckles from Jay.

"Ofc girl. Go inside before fans see both of us" once again Chaerin smile before went inside her apartment.

 

"God, i miss her so bad" Jay murmured.

 

---

 

The next day, Chaerin woke up with a terrible headache, maybe she catch a cold.

 

She called her manager but he's not in Seoul right now. She decided to call Jiyong, even though she know exactly Jiyong cant come she still have a hope on him.

 

"Oppa..." she said with a shaky voice

'Whats wrong baby?' The other said in worry.

"I think i catch a flu, my head feel ache. Can you come to my apartment?" 

'I'm trully sorry Chae, but i cant. I have a meeting in Busan today. I'll send a doctor to your apartment okay? She's my acquitance' Chaerin sigh. She only need her boyfriend right now she need someone to take care of her. 

"No, you dont need to oppa..." she said with a deep sigh.

'No Chae!Listen to me, I'll send you a doctor and as soon as the meeting finished i'll go to you apartment. Hang in there, okay?' Jiyong raised his voice.

"Okay oppa...thank you" Chaerin has no other choice than to obey her boyfriend.

 

Chaerin POV

 

I feel like something is wrong with me. I feel lonely when i have a lot of people around me. I have a perfe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter