myungya - heart that is about to explode

積ん読 tsundoku

prompt: Myungya in the shower (?)


 

There’s soap everywhere and so of course the floor is slippery as hell and it doesn’t help that Howon is stark in front of him with taut muscles and tan skin, water running all over his arms and back like some kind of ing commercial. Myungsoo hates this, he really does, but swim practice had run late and Myungsoo had purposely stayed behind to clean up so he wouldn’t be in this situation right now with a Howon who just so happens to occupy the stall right beside him. 

The thin walls hardly cover anything and if Myungsoo just leaned over a little, he’d get the whole view, but that isn’t what he’s after and he’s definitely not a ert, so he tries really hard to wash off any left over chlorine so that he can get the hell out of here as soon as possible.

But that becomes a problem because the thought of oh my God, Lee Howon is going to see me suddenly registers in his head and there isn’t anything per se that he’s ashamed about with his body, but this is Howon. Lee Howon. That’s enough to get Myungsoo to slow down and maybe lather his arms with soap again for a second wash. It isn’t even like Howon would look at him anyways – he isn’t right now – but this is the exact reaction Sungyeol said he would have when thrown into the face of his crush; paranoia. 

“Hey, can I borrow some shampoo?” Howon suddenly asks and Myungsoo snaps his head up so fast, water is spraying everywhere. 

It ends with Myungsoo spluttering out a string of awkward sentences and Howon calling him adorable before slipping into the stall with Myungsoo, boxing him against the white tile walls and him off with that ridiculous mouth of his.