3rd Chapter (Blurred)

Love Me Or Leave Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Sudden Twist In Our Lives"

Third Chapter

~Blurred~

 

 

            Great, it was the same guy I knocked into this evening. I’m working for my sister’s boss. I watched him walk back and forth and turned to give a look at me. And again turned back to walking back and forth.

            “What a weirdo!” I whispered under my breath while hoping that he didn’t hear that. He turned me quickly and pointed his finger at me. I thought he was going to mention what happened earlier this evening.

            “You are Ms. Jessica’s little sister?” he asked me softly like as if he couldn’t believe it. I had to let go off a sigh. After all it’s a common mistake all of them do. Since my sister is the prettiest child everyone thought whether if I was or if I wasn’t my sisters little sister.

            I smiled at him brightly and nodded my head. “Yes you are right. I’m her little sister. The only youngest of the family. Yup, that’s me.” I said to me while pointing at to myself.

            He stare me continuously and paced back and forth before sitting opposite of me. “Ah I don’t know.” Letting off a sigh, he threw the file at me. “Sign the papers. Your job will start tomorrow.” He said to me before walking away from the place.

            Throwing a fit like that sounds like working with him is going to be probably the hell for me. Looks like I’m going to have a long week. Nodding my head, I stared at the piece of paper with small letters. I wasn’t sure where to sign or what to do next.

            “What are you doing? Stop staring and sign it. Well, if you want to of course.” He said to me softly causing me to keep on staring at him and back at the paper. “Uhm well, can you show me where to sign?” I asked him softly causing him to be surprised. He stared at me for a long time and let off a sigh.

            “One simple question: either you don’t know how to read or you have bad eye sight. What is it?” he asked me softly and tried to be patient causing me to smile a bit at him causing him to let off a sigh in annoyance.

            “Since you didn’t say anything I won’t know what to say. Sign here please.” He said to me as he pointed at the place where to sign. I smiled and nodded while I signed the place. “Alright. I’ll introduce you to the little devils tomorrow since you’re work will start tomorrow as well.” He said to me as he pointed at me to leave the house. Rude!

            I nodded my head and walked my way to the exit. I turned around to give one last look at him to see him sitting there, staring at the contract I signed. He looked sad. Like a lot. I shook my thoughts away and walked out of the house.

            “You better tell me that you got the job.” My sister gave me a stern look across the small wooden brown dining table. I kept my soup spoon in and stared at the small bulb hanging above us. I smiled and turned my stare at her.

            “Jess? Who did you assign me to? Satan or hell?” I cried out in annoyance causing her to stare at me for a minute. “Why do you say that?” she asked me confused. If I had 12 pairs of shoes I swear to god, I would have thrown all of them at her all at once.

            “Why do I say that? Do you want me to kick some sense into you?” I quoted her as I threw my amazing tantrum at her. She stared at me straight causing me to groan and walked into my room. I am never like this but I don’t want to work for him. He isn’t the exact type of person I expect to see every morning as soon as I wake up.

            I walked into the room and grabbed a pillow. I stared at it for a few minutes before screaming onto it and slumping onto the bed. Tomorrow’s gonna be a huge day for me. More like Satan welcoming me to hell.

            “JUNG SOMIN!!” May I be the first one to say, waking up to her screaming voice will never be the type of mornings I expect it to be. I may as well, find a way drown myself in the toilet which can never be possible since I don’t have a bathtub while she does.

            Groaning to myself, I sat on the bed and checked the bedside clock. “Ah what time is it?” I mumbled as I grabbed the clock and stared at it for a while. Until, reality hit me and made me realize it’s my first day of work and I’m gonna be late for work.

            “DAMN IT!” I screamed as I jumped out of the bed. Grabbing a sweatshirt with a black legging along with a hat, I ran to the toilet to get ready.

            “Looks like the reality hit you pretty well, Jung Somin.” She screamed out as I ran around the house like a chicken on fire.

            First day and I definitely don’t want to be late. I don’t know what kind of little devils they are already.

            “Well, she is late.” I checked my watch for the nth time and looked around to see the kids eating their breakfast near the dining table. Letting out a sigh, I grabbed my bread knife to spread butter on my toast.

            “You guys are getting a new nanny today.” I said to them softly without looking up. From the corner of my eyes, I felt Laur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter