2nd Chapter (Unexpected meeting?)

Love Me Or Leave Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Sudden Twist In Our Lives"

Second Chapter

~Unexpected meeting?~
 

 

            “May I take your order, sir?” an average girl came up to me while I was going through the menu causing me to nod my head.

            “Can I get one meat steak and white wine?” I asked her and gave a look at her causing her to nod and write it down.

            “I will repeat your order. One pork steak and red wine? Am I right, sir?” I stared at her for reading the order wrong causing me to give a slight disappointed look at her.

            “It’s meat steak. And white wine!” I cried out in anger. I wasn’t a patient person causing her to get startled.

            “I thought I repeated correctly. Sorry, sir. So its meat steak and red wine.” She said before turning to leave causing me to stand up and grab her hand to whirl her around to face me. She let out a slight scream and stared at me in surprise.

            “It’s, meat steak and white wine. Repeat after me. Meat steak and white wine.” I cried out at her face as my best friend walk towards my table and stared at us. “Are you guys okay?” he asked me softly before sitting down.

            “I don’t know. This restaurant is the best place here in Seoul but I can’t believe that the staffs so much.” I replied before slumping down onto the chair. I watched her walk away causing me to scream out again

            “Another customer came, aren’t you gonna take his order?” I asked her softly causing her to nod her head stupidly before turning to Sung Joon.

            “May I take your order, sir?” she asked him softly causing Sung Joon to stare and smile at her. “Get me any kind of cocktail. It would be fine.” She smiled back at him and nodded right away.

            “You are always too nice.” I said to him grumpily causing him to chuckle right away. “I haven’t changed a bit. Unlike you, Hyung Joong.” He replied back causing me to frown a bit.

            “What’s wrong though? Why did you call out for me so suddenly?” he asked me softly before taking a sip from his glass of water.

            “I think I saw her a few days back.” I replied to him softly causing him to raise an eyebrow. He kept his glass of water before looking away from him. Did I say something wrong?

            “Ah so annoying,” I grumbled to myself as I took my order to the kitchen. “One meat steak and red wine along with the special cocktail of tonight.” I cried out my order before sticking onto one of the sticking ones and sitting nearby the kitchen cabinets.

            “Why are you sitting there? What’s wrong?” it didn’t take long for Hannah to realize that something was going on. I smiled and shook my head.

            “Just a bit tired.” I said by faking a smile and standing up to get the orders. “Well, if you want you can take a break and I can take care of them you know,” she said to me softly causing me to chuckle.

            “And let this place be in a chaos? I don’t think so.” I said to her before walking past her to get the orders.

            “Order for table 5!” the chef cried out causing me to run there to get it. “Looks so good.” I whispered to myself before walking towards the table 5. That guy sounds so rude. Eye rolling to myself, I grabbed ahead of mine and walked up to him.

            “Your meat steak, red wine and cocktail special of tonight is here.” I announced as I slowly kept everything on the small table until the red wine bottle slipped out of my hand and poured all over his white shirt.

            Call me a ball of walking trouble, but tonight was definitely not the best. “Are you ing insane?!” he jumped out of his seat and screamed.

            “What the hell is wrong with you?” he cried out in anger as he tried to wash it off while I gasped in surprise.

            “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I can pay for the dry cleanings. No wait, let me dry clean it for you.” I cried out while I tried ing his shirt causing him to push me aside which made me black out. For a minute I thought I just fell asleep.

            “SARA!” some other waitress screamed out and ran up to her causing me to forget about my red wine stained shirt and to turn to her. I stared at her, annoyed. Great, another night of chaos.

            “Mister! Aren’t you going to do anything about this? She tried to help you out but brushing her off like that was simply rude. However, as the manager’s niece I apologized to you for the red stain on your shirt. I appreciate an apology from you as well to our waitress when she wakes up.” She cried out and lectured me which only made me feel bad about it. Great!

            “I’m waiting for you to take her to the emergency room.” she kept on tapping her foot as if it’s the end of the world. Ah, why do I end up in such bad luck?

            Letting off a sigh, I grabbed her in bridal style and took her with me to my car to take her to the nearest hospital.

            “Are you taking her to the hospital?” Sung Joon ran after me and cried out. I put her into the car safely and carefully. I turned around to see him smiling. He better not start.

            “Don’t even start right now. Yes, I’m going to take her to the hospital. Like a gentleman would do.” I said to him before slipping into the car and heard his chuckle before I raced my car to the nearest hospital.

            It's going to be a long night. 

            “Oh well! He will do fine.” I mumbled under my breath before turning around to see the niece of the restaurants manager. Since the manager was a friend of my father’s I got a bit curious to know her.

            “You all! Go back to work. Stop lousing around and gossiping alright!” I heard her lecturing her co-workers causing me to chuckle a bit. “Miss?” I called out causing her to twirl around in surprise.

            “Yes?” she asked me softly causing me to smile at her. “Got a minute?” I asked her softly causing her to nod her head and to walk a bit far from blocking the walkway into the restaurant. “Looks like you are Lee Hannah. If I’m not wrong I hope.” I said to her softly causing her to raise an eyebrow.

            “Are you a stalker of mine? If so I’m going to report you right away.” she grabbed her phone from her pockets causing me to grab it from her.

            “Been a while Hannah.” I smiled at her causing her to stare at me in confusion. “I don’t even know you, yet you are saying ‘been a while Hannah’. Do I know you?” she asked me confused causing me to chuckle.

            “Ask your uncle Jiyong whether if he knows a Baek Sung Joon? I’m sure he would know.” I said to her with a smile before passing her phone back to her and turning around to leave.

            “If my uncle doesn’t know you, I will assume you as a stalker al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter