Falling for the wrong guy.

Falling for the wrong guy.

Minyeon had her head hanging low. She had just confessed her love to the cute but choding bad boy Sungyeol. Minyeon, even though she just moved to Sungyeol's school a week ago, had fallen in love with him. It was like love at first sight.
"I know you might not like me, but please just accept my gift," Minyeon said with her head down, hold out the love heart shaped card towards Sungyeol.
"Sure," Sungyeol said taking the card out of her hands.
"Really?" Minyeon questioned looking up at him.
Sungyeol looked at the card and back to Minyeon.
"No," Sungyeol said coldly as he ripped the card into small pieces and threw it at Minyeon.
"I hate these cheap gifts," Sungyeol said in disgust, "If you really wanted me to accept gifts from you, you should have bought something more expensive."
"I'm sorry," Minyeon whispered, but loud enough for Sungyeol to hear.
"Gosh, why was I born so hot," Sungyeol said walking away from Minyeon.
Minyeon's head was yet again looking at the ground again.
"Why am I always like this, falling in love so quickly," Minyeon said to herself.
"Tsk tsk tsk, how pathetic."
Minyeon raised her head up and turned around to find a very attractive guy walking towards her.
"How can a person look so pathetic and pitiful at the same time?" The guy questioned while shaking his head.
"W-what?!" Minyeon said looking surprised at him.
"I'm Jihoon, Pyo Jihoon, but my friends call me P.O," Jihoon said.
"J-Jihoon-ssi, who are you to say I look pathetic?" Minyeon replied.
"Call me P-"
"No, it's impolite,"
"Just call me-"
"No,"
"But-"
"NO!"
"Please?"
"What don't you understand about the word 'no'? Anyways, you should answer my question first, so?"
"I'm Sungyeol's brother, well, not blood related brothers, but his parents adopted me," Jihoon said giving up.
"Oh, I'm sorry.... to hear about..... that," Minyeon said looking back at her feet.
"Don't worry about it, I'm used to it," Jihoon said putting his finger under Minyeon's chin to pull her head upwards. He looked deeply into her eyes.
"You're pretty cute, we should go out," Jihoon winked at her.
"W-what?!" Minyeon shouted pushing him away from herself.
"Haha, you're so naive," Jihoon said as he walked away.
"Yah! Do you want to die?!" Minyeon shouted out.
Jihoon turned back to look at her.
"No one wants to die, but we all will one day," Jihoon said and walked away from the scene.
"AISH! WHAT IS THIS?" Minyeon yelled as she jumped up and down.

~ At Minyeon's house ~

 Minyeon was sitting in front of her laptop, quietly doing her homework.
'Why does that guy keep coming into my head. Aish, so annoying,' Minyeon thought to herself. 'Don't worry about him Minyeon, just try to at least go on one date with Sungyeol. Yes, that's exactly what I should be thinking about. Wah, how can a man be so good looking and cute and so cool at the same time. I don't even know how that guy can be his brother..... oh yeah that's right, they aren't blood related. Well that's a good thing, because he will never be like his brother. Pssh, he even tried to flirt with me. What a weird guy...'
Minyeon was so in deep thought when her phone suddenly started ringing, bringing her back to reality. Minyeon looked at the phone for a couple of second before she actually picked it up.
"Hello?" Minyeon spoke through the phone.
"Hey, Minyeon," a girl spoke, "It's Bae Suji, from elementary school, do you still remember?"
"Oh hey Suji-ah! It's been a while, what's up?"
"I was thinking just before about elementary school and I remembered you, we haven't seen each in like 4 years now, maybe we should hang out,"
"Yeah, sounds like a good idea, do you want to hang out now or later?"
"Now, because I've got work afterward."
"Sure, I'll meet you at Page One cafe in 15 minutes, see-ya,"
"Bye,"
Minyeon put her phone into her pocket and headed to the door.

~ At Page One ~

Minyeon walked in to the cafe and scanned her eyes around the room. Her eyes stopped when she saw a fairly tall girl, with milky white skin sitting at the back of the cafe.
Minyeon walked towards the girl.
"Excuse, perhaps you are.... Bae Suji?" Minyeon asked looking at the girl.
The girl looked up to her.
"OH MY GOD!" The girl jumped up and pulled Minyeon into a bear hug, "It's been so long Minyeon-ah!"
"You've grown so tall, and you're so much more pretty, you've been doing good right? Yeah I have too, I've made so many friends, but I missed you so much, oh my god, I still can't believe you're here," Suji said really fast.
"Suji, calm down," Minyeon chuckled.
"Mianhae, it's just I'm so happy to see you in such a long time,"
"I know right! It's been such a long time."
"We should sit down, a lot of people are staring at us now."
'You only just notice,' Minyeon thought to herself as she sat down.
"So how have you been?" Minyeon asked.
"GREAT! I've made so many friends, also, have a mentioned I had a boyfriend?" Suji said, sounding very excited.
"OH MY GOD! Really?!" Minyeon exclaimed, "What's his name? What year is he in? How old is he? What does he look like? Is he good looking? Does he have a job?"
"His name is Yang Yoseob, he's in the same grade as us, he's 19, of course he's good looking and he doesn't have a job, he wants to focus on his studies. Also here's a picture of him." Suji said taking a picture out of her wallet.
"Wow, he's so good looking, you're so lucky Suji-ah! To have such a good looking boyfriend who actually cares about his studies. I wish I had a boyfriend like him." Minyeon said giving back the picture.
"I guess I am lucky, for him to love someone as ugly as me-"
"You're not ugly," Minyeon cut Suji off.
"I am,"
"You're not,"
"Yes, I am,"
"No, seriously, you're really, pretty Suji-ah!"
"No, I'm ugl-"
"You're pretty, wait no you're not pretty,"
"See, I told you s-"
"You're beautiful, Suji,"
"I'm ugly! U-G-L-Y! UGLY!"
"NO! You're beautiful, that's it,"
"Yah! Minyeon-ah, I'm no-"
"Nah,"
"I'm no-'
"Nah,"
"I-"
"Lalalalalala! I'm not listening! Lalalalala~" Minyeon sung as covered her ears.
"Aish! How childish," Suji pulled Minyeon's hands away from her ears.
"Anyways, do you have a boyfriend, or maybe someone you fancy?" Suji said changing the subject.
Minyeon moved back a little into her seat, "Umm... I'm not currently dating anyone.... but there's this... errr.....guy..."
"Wah! My little Minyeon likes someone!" Suji exclaimed as she pinched Minyeon's cheeks.
"Yah! Stop it!" Minyeon said pulling Suji's hands away from her face.
"Is he good looking? What's he like? Have you confessed to him yet? Does he like you too?"
"OF COURSE HE'S GOOD LOOKING! He's a bit cold and he's choding but he's so cute and handsome. I have confessed to him, but I got rejected. I'm still going to win his heart though!"
"You know you can turn to me if you need help. Minyeon-ah hwaiting!" Suji said standing with her hand in a fist towards the ceiling.
Minyeon just laughed watching her.
"It's kind of getting bored just sitting here, let's go shop around," Minyeon suggested while standing up.
"Yeah, sure lets go!" Suji linked her arms with Minyeon's and walked out of the cafe.
As Minyeon was walking down the street, she notice someone familiar walking towards her.
"Suji-ah, omo, it's the guy I was just talking about before, the guy I like, look, look, he's walking our way," Minyeon said pointing to Sungyeol.
"Wow, he really is cute, you're lucky he goes to your school," Suji replied.
Minyeon just giggled.
"H-hello, Sungyeol-ssi," Minyeon bowed to Sungyeol as he was about to pass by.
"Err, do I know you?" Sungyeol questioned.
"A-ah yeah, I'm the girl who... err.... confessed to you.... today..." Minyeon said cautiously.
"Hmm... I don't think- Ah wait, I think I do know you, the girl that gave me that cheap card. Don't tell me you're going to confess again."
"I just wanted to tell you, I'm sorry..."
"I don't accept apologize from people who have a status lower than mine," Sungyeol walked away from the scene.
"YAH!" Suji yelled at Sungyeol.
Sungyeol turned away and looked at Suji. He let out a scoff. He walked back to where Minyeon and Suji was standing. As Sungyeol got closer, Suji walked closer too.
Then suddenly Sungyeol grabbed Suji's collar.
"Who are you to talk impolite to me?" Sungyeol asked angrily.
"Minyeon's friend, what? You nervous?" Suji said as she puller her collar away from Sungyeol's hand.
Sungyeol scoffed again, and pulled his hand into a fist about to hit Suji when Minyeon blocked him.
"Don't fight, it's not worth it," Minyeon said.
"Minyeon-ah, don't stop me, I'm seriously going to kill someone today," Suji said trying Sungyeol passed Minyeon.
"Yah, Bae Suji, don't, he's not worth the beating up," Minyeon replied.
"You, Sungyeol, or whatever your name is, you better go on a date with Minyeon-ah, or else you're dead,"
"Yah, Suji-ah, don't," Minyeon whispered back.
"Why do I HAVE to?" Sungyeol replied back coldly.
"Because if you don't, I will make the rest of you're life hell, watch, I'll start now," Suji said trying to hit Sungyeol again.
"Alright, alright, I will, but on one condition, you never appear in front of me again," Sungyeol said to Suji.
"Okay, I'll be going then," Suji said.
"Y-yah, Suji-ah!" Minyeon whispered Suji.
"Minyeon-ah, hwaiting!" Suji whispered back.
Minyeon looked at Sungyeol and then looked back to Suji, but she wasn't then. Minyeon just stood there with open.
"Are you trying to catch a fly or something?" Sungyeol questioned coldly, "Hurry, up else I'm going to leave you here."
Minyeon closed a ran slightly to catch up with Sungyeol who was already walking.
"So, what's your name?" Sungyeol asked.
"I thought you would have known, since Suji-ah said it so many times," Minyeon replied back.
"I forget names easily,"
"Ah, I see, well it's Minyeon by the way, Ahn Minyeon,"
"You've got a pretty name,"
"T-thank you," Minyeon started to blush.
"Where do you want to go?"
"Hmm... anywhere I guess,"
"How about we go to my house?"
"A-ah, sure, are we walking?"
"Yeah, it's not that far from here, about a 20 minute walk,"
"Ah, I see,"
As they continued to walk the sky became darker and the conversations became a lot more awkward. Then it started to rain.
"Aish! What is this? Seriously!" Sungyeol shouted as he started to run for shelter.
"I guess we have to run the rest of the way back, it'll only be 5 minutes, is that fine with you?"
Minyeon just nodded and followed Sunyeol.
After 5 minutes, they reached Sungyeol's house.
"This is it," Sungyeol said looking back at Minyeon.
'WOW! He has such a big house!' Minyeon thought.
Minyeon and Sungyeol were greeted by two maids, who opened the door for them.
"EOMMA, JIHOON-AH, I'M HOME!" Sungyeol yelled out.
"Neh, son, is there someone with you?" A female voice came from the kitchen.
"Yes, just someone," Sungyeol said and took Minyeon's hand and started walking to his room upstairs.
The both of them were totally drenched.
As they walked to Sungyeol's room, they also past Jihoon's room.
Jihoon took notice of Minyeon and went to talk to her.
"Hey, you!" Jihoon called out to Minyeon which caused Minyeon and Sungyeol to stop.
"YAH! JIHOON-AH WHY ARE YOU BEING IMPOLIT-" Sungyeol started to shout but was cut off.
"NOT YOU HYUNG! The girl," Jihoon replied.
"M-me?" Minyeon asked pointing to herself.
"Yeah, you,"
"A-ah.."
"What are you doing here?"
"She's here with me, leave her alone," Sungyeol replied for Minyeon and continued walking still holding onto Minyeon's wrist.
When they walked in to Sungyeol's room, Sungyeol started looking for some new clothes while Minyeon just stood near the door.
"Here change into this while I get you're clothes dried," Sungyeol said as her through her a over-sized t-shirt and some boxers.
"T-thank you," Minyeon said as she caught the clothes.
"The bathroom is down the hallway, the last door on the right." Sungyeol said as he walked towards the bathroom in his room.
Minyeon walked out of Sungyeol's room, and to the bathroom when suddenly she was turned around.
"How did you do it?" Jihoon asked her.
"W-what?" Minyeon asked back.
"I said, how did you do it? How did you get here? Why are you with hyung?"
"I-it's complicated..."
"You seriously are weird, I'll have to observe you carefully."
A with that, Jihoon just left Minyeon standing there dumbfounded.
'What is this?!' Minyeon thought looking at Jihoon's back.

~15 minutes later ~

Minyeon came out of the bathroom with her hair still wet and in new clothes.
As she was walking back to Sungyeol's room see could feel someone staring at her. She looked behind her and saw nothing. So just shrugged it off and continued walking.
Minyeon knocked on the door and opened it to find a topless Sungyeol in there. Minyeon stood there in shock. She kept looking up at his tone body, until she snapped back into reality.
"A-ah, I-I'm s-s-s-sorry," Minyeon stuttered as she covered her eyes.
"Did you like what you saw?" Sungyeol chuckled as he put on a tank top.
"A-ah, no, I mean, yes, a-ah...."
Sungyeol laughed again, you can open your eyes now.
Minyeon opened her eyes to see a laughing Sungyeol. This is the first time she has ever since Sungyeol smile.
"What? Is there something on my face?" Sungyeol said touching his face.
"N-no, it's just that.... it's the first time I've seen you smile," Minyeon said as she continued to stare at Sungyeol.
"Ah, I see, I can understand why. So what do you want to do?"
"Hmm... I don't.... know,"
"How about we watch a movie,"
"Sure, what movie?"
"Let's watch Paranormal Activity 3!"
"W-what?! Seriously?"
"Yeah, let's go!"
Sungyeol grabbed Minyeon's hand and pulled her out of Sungyeol's room. As they were about to walk past Jihoon's room, Sungyeol stopped.
"Jihoon-ah, do you want to watch Paranormal Activity 3 with us?" Sungyeol asked Jihoon.
"Sure," Jihoon stopped what he was doing and walked with them.
Sungyeol went down the stairs and went into a small cinema.
"WOW! You even have a cinema in here!" Minyeon exclaimed.
"Yeah, it's pretty good quality," Sungyeol said back to her.
They sat in their seats, with Sungyeol next to the aisle, Minyeon next to him and then Jihoon. Then the movie started.

~ About 1 hour later ~

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I totally didn't see that coming!" Minyeon screamed.
She had her head hidden in Jihoon's arms. Jihoon didn't even take notice of her, but on the other side, Sungyeol was just watching the two of them.
"Minyeon-ah, Minyeon-ah, it's over." Sungyeol said shaking her.
"R-really?" Minyeon questioned.
"Yeah,"
Minyeon lifted her head to see Sungyeol laughing at her. She looked at the screen and the movie was still going.
Minyeon just screamed and put her head back into Jihoon's arms.
"YOU LIAR!" Minyeon screamed at the laughing Sungyeol.
For the the rest of the movie, Sungyeol kept staring at Jihoon and Minyeon, Minyeon kept her head in Jihoon's arms, and Jihoon just ignored the two.

~ After the movie~

"That's wasn't scary," Jihoon said as he walked out of the room first.
"I thought it was pretty funny," Sungyeol said coming out after him.
"THAT WAS THE SCARY MOVIE I'VE EVER WATCHED!" Minyeon shouted as she clung onto Sungyeol's arm as she was shivered in fear.
"I guess horror isn't for you then," Sungyeol said to Minyeon.
"YOU THINK?!" Minyeon yelled sarcastically.
"Minyeon-ssi, please stop shouting," Jihoon said to Minyeon.
"Mianhaeyo," Minyeon replied.
"Wow, it's already so late, you should stay here for tonight, you can sleep in the guest room." Sungyeol said.
"Sure, I'll call my mum first," Minyeon said as she ran upstairs leaving the boys downstairs.
"Hyung," Jihoon spoke first.
"Wae?" Sungyeol replied.
"Do you like her?"
"I don't know, depends if she's good in bed or not,"
"So you just want to sleep with her too?"
"I guess so, why you ask?"
"Don't sleep with her please,"
"Why? Do you like her?"
Jihoon stayed silent.
"HA! You really like her don't you?!"
"Hyung! Don't say it out loud,"
"You really are weird,"
Sungyeol left Jihoon there feeling really worried for Minyeon.

~ Half an hour later ~

Minyeon was walking to the guest room where everything was set up for her to sleep. Sungyeol was taking her to the room.
"If you need anything just come to my room and wake me up, anyways, goodnight." Sungyeol said as her walked to his room.
"Neh, goodnight," said Minyeon as she walked into her room.
Minyeon was about to fall asleep when she heard a knock on the door.
"Come in," Minyeon called out.
"It's me, Sungyeol,"
"What is it?"
"I had to tell you this before I went to sleep,"
"Ah, okay, what is it?"
"I-I really like you....."
"W-what?"
"I said, I like you, you're really beautiful, you're smart, you're my ideal type, you're really special to me. I want you to be mine..... I want you to be my girlfriend."
Minyeon didn't know what to say, she just nodded. Sungyeol kissed her on the lips before he walked out of her room.
Minyeon just laid in her bed thinking about what happened that day.
'This is weird, Sungyeol rejected me today, but he was just here confessed to me.... Why doesn't it make sense.... AH, I don't care! Sungyeol likes me and that's all that matters.'
Minyeon started to roll around her bed excited.

~ The next day ~

Minyeon woke up to the alarm of her phone. She reached out for it on the bedside table, but it turned off itself. Minyeon opened her eyes to find Sungyeol with a very big smile on his face. The alarm didn't turn of itself, but was turned of by Sungyeol.
"Good morning beautiful," Sungyeol said.
Minyeon just smiled at him and rubbed her eyes as she got up.
"We've got to go to school, I'll be leaving first though, I'll tell Jihoon to give you a lift, take care," Sungyeol kissed her forehead and walked out of her room.
Minyeon just waved to him at he left. At the end of the bed, she found a uniform at the end of the bed, with a bag. Minyeon just smiled as she saw the stuff.
Minyeon walked to the bathroom and got ready.

~ 45 minutes later ~

"MINYEON-SSI! HURRY, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE," Jihoon yelled to Minyeon who was trying to put her shoes on.
"NEH!" Minyeon's shout was muffled by the pieces of toast that was stuffed into .
Minyeon ran outside to see that Jihoon was waiting there on a motorbike.
"About time," Jihoon said throw her a helmet.
Minyeon climbed on the bike and hugged Jihoon tightly. Behind Jihoon's helmet, he was blushing madly.
"H-hold on tight," Jihoon said before he accelerated.
In just a few minutes they had reached the school.
Minyeon took off her helmet and gave it to Jihoon and happily skipped into school. Jihoon just watched her while smiling until his eyes couldn't be seen.

~ Lunch time ~
Minyeon had been trying to find Sungyeol morning, but he was no where to be seen. Minyeon walked into the school yard where she found Sungyeol with about 5 girls around him.
"SUNGYEOL-AH!" Minyeon shouted to him as she ran to him.
"What do you want now?" Sungyeol said coldly.
"N-neh?" Minyeon was now shocked with his attitude.
"Sungyeol-ah what's wrong with you?" Minyeon asked him.
"Nothing, there's something wrong you though,"
"W-what? Sungyeol-ah, why have you changed? You said you liked me,"
"Wow, you still don't get it, I was just playing with you, you're just another girl to me, you're nothing special," Sungyeol then got up and walked away, with the 5 girls around him.
Minyeon just stood there in shock. Her tears was on the edge of coming out, but she preventing it. Then someone from behind hugged her.
"It's okay, you can cry," a male voice said.
When she heard this she immediately cried her eyes out. After a couple of minutes of cry. She tried to turn around to see who was hugging her. Her eyes, became very big when she saw Jihoon there.
"O-oh my god! It was you?" Minyeon asked shocked.
"Y-yeah," Jihoon said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
"Thank you," Minyeon pulled Jihoon into a hug.
Jihoon was blushing madly. He thought he would explode of happiness if he didn't stop her from hugging him.
"M-Minyeon-ssi,"
"Neh?"
"I-I-I-I-I l-l-l-like y-y-you....." Jihoon stuttered as he waited for her response.
Minyeon pulled away from the hug and looked at him.
"Really?"
"Yes, and I mean it, I'm nothing like my brother,"
"I know, I can tell."
Minyeon then grabbed his collar and pulled Jihoon's face closer to herself.
"I don't like you, Jihoon, I don't know why, but I think love you.... Pyo . Ji . Hoon."
Minyeon then pushed her lips onto Jihoon's. Jihoon stood then in shock before he kissed her back. They were kissing until about a minute or so, when Jihoon pulled away first.
He put his forehead on Minyeon's forehead.
"I love you too, Ahn . Min . Yeon."

-END-