Chapter 6

Shawty Imma Party Till The Sun Down (Online, that is.)

Yifan was so done with his report. He didn’t even start but he was 100% done. He slowly typed down on his laptop and erased everything every 5 seconds until he only had his name typed on the top. He had been doing it for an hour and he was so frustrated with it.

He thought acting would have been an okay course. It seemed a hundred times better than Lu Han’s course, but no. He had to go to acting workshops, seminars, and even write a report about that . He should have been a fine arts student. He had a talent in drawing. He was amazing at drawing. He-

“YIFAN! KEEP IT DOWN! YOU AT DRAWING AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOUDLY SPEAK IN A THIRD PERSON NARATIVE?” Lu Han yelled.

Under stress, Yifan would start speaking in a third person narrative. He only developed this habit this year after reading an inspiring book about speaking your mind-

“YOU TOOK IT TOO LITERALLY YOU GALAXY ER!” Lu Han shouted as he opened Yifan’s door. Lu Han usually looked handsome (not as handsome as Yifan did, but he and Yixing were good looking bastards.) but because he started doing school work, the elder started looking more like an under slept piece of-

“WHY THE DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO NARRATE EVERYTHING I SAY AFTER I’VE FINISHED MY SENTENCE? AND DID YOU TRY TO CALL ME A PIECE OF YOU LLAMA DOLL OWNING, PRETENTIOUS, GALAXY LOVING MOTHER ER?”

Yifan-

“DON’T YOU ING CUT ME OFF FOR ANOTHER NARRATIVE! OH MY GOD. YOU KNOW WHAT? I’M GOING OUT FOR COFFEE. WHEN I COME BACK YOU BETTER HAVE CALMED DOWN BECAUSE I’M ING DONE WITH YOUR UNDER STRESS THIRD PERSON NARRATIVES. BYE!”

Lu Han screamed as he left the dorm, banging the door extra loudly to annoy Yifan.

“Can both of you please be a bit quieter? Your argument was just caught in my recording.” Yixing requested.

“Please calm down as well Yifan, your narrative was also in the recording.”

Maybe he should sleep for a bit, he’s still under stress. Might as well calm down and do his later.

“That’s a good idea Yifan.” Yixing smiled and returned to his room.


 

Yifan woke up, recharged and ready to face the world. He checked his phone and saw that it was only 8pm. That could only mean three things: 1. it was 8 in the evening, 2. Yixing has dinner ready, 3. Lu Han might not be home yet because it was too quiet.

He left the room and saw Yixing in the kitchen. “Xing-Xing, what’s for dinner?” He asked.

“Well, Lu Han’s still buying the ingredients so I just have instant noodles.” He said. “So at the moment we have nothing. Unless you want some of Lu Han’s hangover baozi.”

Yifan was about to say yes to it until he remembered Lu Han was about to beat him to death for eating one a while back.

“YOU. DO. NOT. EAT. MY. BAOZI.” Lu Han yelled as he tackled Yifan to the ground and tried to punch him. The fight would have went on if Yixing did not intervene.

“Guys. Stop. Do not fight over petty things such as this.”

At first, Lu Han didn’t listen and stared strangling Yifan. The taller man started kneeing Lu Han’s back, thankful that his legs were long enough to actually help him fight back.

“Guys…”

The rest of that memory was a blur, but he does remember that he, Lu Han, and Yixing watching some drama after. Both of them apologized but were quickly shushed as they were too loud.

“I take that you’d rather starve for the time being.” Yixing smiled. The elder nodded back and got back to his laptop.

His laptop wasn’t just any laptop. It was the newest Macbook Air. The thin one with no USB ports because the Apple salesman he bought this from said “USBs are for noobs. Cloud is where it’s at fam.”

Now Yifan felt a deep connection to that. Like the clouds of stars in the galaxy, the cloud is really where it’s at. The data in his computer is like a star cluster.

Another reason he bought it was because he’s rich as . He, Lu Han, and Yixing all came from rich families. He came from a big corporate family. Lu Han came from one too. Yixing was the only different one because he was a child star who did the right choices and didn’t succumb to drugs.

Or did he?

No one really knows if Yixing does drugs or not.

Well, Yixing does have the money for it.

And he’s the school’s not-so-drug dealer.

He went on Tumblr to start an Open RP today. Even with his immense popularity, only one person came to RP with him…Suho.

Suho was his Shadowcat. His Kitty Pryde. His Ellen Page face claim.

And he knew that he was the Chris Pratt of her life. Maybe even the only Kris she knows. Yifan longed to see how Suho looked in real life. He imagined a pretty girl. Brunette, milky skin, pure. Yifan was so by the thoughts of what his dream girl looked like. He immediately opened Spotify and played his favorite song when he feels high on creativity. Bae Bae by Big Bang.

He thought of writing something deep as their starter.

Deep in thought, he closed his eyes and focused on the lyrics of Bae Bae. His fingers instinctively typed whatever the he was thinking off. His thoughts went from the lyrics of Bae Bae to the complexity of the universe.

For some reason, the room started smelling funny and he started to feel more relaxed.

“Damn… The is happening?” He didn’t dare open his eyes. The feeling was so relaxing. He continued doing with just letting his fingers type whatever pops into his mind.

The weird smell and relaxing sensation he felt was too good. He remained like that for a while and started erasing whatever he typed. He sensed that whatever it was, it was .

This went on until he found inspiration. His body and mind felt light. He felt the galaxy flow in him. He opened his eyes and hit the post button. He didn’t notice the smoke around the room or the fact that everything felt fluffy.

“Damn. What the is this? Is this what prolonged hunger feels like?” Yifan asked. He opened the window to let the smoke out. Maybe his brain or his laptop overheated. He felt so ing funny that he had to look at himself to see if he was normal. He checked the mirror and saw how red his eyes were. Then he saw the galaxy behind him.

“XING XING. LU LU! GET IN HERE!” He yelled. A concerned Yixing and a snickering Lu Han entered his room. He could have sworn he saw rings around Lu Han’s body and glitter all over Yixing.

“Do you guys see it?” Yifan asked.

“Huh?”                              

“The galaxy. I see the galaxy.”

Lu Han went closer to Yixing and whispered something im the younger’s ear.

“Are you mad Lu Han?”

“Come on. It’s pretty funny.” Lu Han laughed.

“ me. Dude. Come on. That’s not nice.” Yixing sighed, “Yifan, let’s have dinner.”

“It’s too late for dinner. I’ve been in my room for hours.”

“It’s been 20 minutes since I came back dumb .” Lu Han snorted. “You were hardly in there for an hour.”

“Come on. I have some instant noodles. Might help you after what our responsible eldest did.” Yixing glared at Lu Han. Yifan legitimately saw lasers shoot out of Yixing’s eyes.

Yifan followed them into the kitchen and he was sure he saw the colors on the walls change color around 15 times. Lu Han’s face fell off his head as he laughed. It fell on the floor and made its way to Yifan’s feet.

“OH !” He yelled as he tried to kick Lu Han’s face away.

Lu Han was laughing so hard that his “HA HA HA” came out in comic sans.

“This is one of the few times I will ever tolerate Yifan’s internal monologue.” He said as he caught his breath.


 

Yixing sighed. “So Yifan… Have the walls stopped changing color?” Yifan nodded as he laid down on the couch dubbed ‘Lu Han’s bed’. He hugged his alpaca doll named Ace and looked back at his two roommates. At this point, Lu Han was back to being the he normally is.

“Lu Han, keep calm or else you’re sleeping out of this room and I’ll actually forget you room with us.” Yixing scolded. The eldest simply huffed and rolled his eyes. “So, I’m pretty sure Yifan has come down. Lu Han, don’t pull that again.”

“Fine. I won’t. Now get him off my bed.”

“Sofa.” Yifan chimed.

“Don’t make me hurt you.” Lu Han growled. Yifan immediately got up and went to his room. His Mac was locked so he unlocked it. He typed in his password “galaxy_fanfan” and waited for it to open.

What he saw on his laptop shocked him…


 

StarLordOfTheGalaxy: “You know what Kitty. The galaxy is one huge place. mutants. aliens. the Avengers. Kang the Conqueror. And a huge you to Galactus. You hungry ? Well you can eat this fine piece of . Kitty Pryde, let’s get married and have a lot of babies that we can fill the whole X-Men house. Ride my on my rocket ship and we can listen to Hooked on a Feeling and make it our own Careless Whisper.”

Shadow-Pryde: “Umm…Peter. Are you okay?” she asked. She was confused as to why Peter said all this.

#Kris are you okay #replies #StarLordOfTheGalaxy


 

And this is why he left Suho to write their starters. The galaxy does not permit him to do this.

----

Sorry I never update.