who's Sunny to Hyomin?

unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“why you left the room suddenly? Because of Hyomin?” asked Tiffany sitting on the sofa in her own room while observing the mad girl in front of her staring blankly.

”i don’t know, just don’t feel like wanna continue that game”

“I feel you because we both like her, but why you got mad? We just knew her right?”

“I know her more than you think” the older girl giggled then went to the bathroom.

“what do you mean? Yah…yah…” no answer was heard.

 

The night is getting colder, same thing goes to the first room. No one breaks the silence yet. Neither move nor speak, they choose to maintain the position like the previous one. Few of them know exactly what is going on, but the others only follow the flow without understanding what really causes the awkwardness.

“Eunjung-ah, can we talk?” Hyomin finally spoke.

“oh, sure”

The younger girl made a move to leave the room, followed by the other.

Eunjung was waiting for Hyomin to talk to her, they’re already in their room but the younger girl hasn’t spoken yet “aren’t you going to say something?”

“sit here, please” the younger girl tapped the bed where she sat, asking Eunjung to sit beside her. Tiffany who witnessed the scene only gave a sigh and trying to ignore what she saw.

“whats actually your relationship with Jiyeon?”

“why suddenly asking me about her?” Eunjung asked back instead of answering Hyomin’s question.

“I’m just curious, you two seem so close”

“she’s my ex, we broke up when I decided to study in Japan”

“do you still have feeling for her?”

Hyomin sounded jealous, it made Eunjung held her laughter while glancing at her. The younger girl glanced back and earned a smirk from the latter.

“why? are you jealous?”

Hyomin nodded “remember what we were talking about on the way here”

“arraseo..arraseo, mianhae” she hugged her bestfriend tightly.

***

The next morning, they headed to the beach nearby. They are staying at Kai Resort and in few minutes they will reach the destination because the distance from Kai Resort to Hyeopjae beach only 0,2 km.  They wore bikini as they reached the beach except Jiyeon that just wearing short with white t-shirt because she doesn’t like to expose her body.

Once the tall-skinny girl stood up facing the sea, 4 pair of eyes were staring at her perfect body in awe.  

Jiyeon gulped, froze in her spot.

“yah.. why are you looking at my girl like that? Byuntae huh?” shouted Eunjung as she hit Jiyeon’s arm hardly.

Hearing the noise, Hyomin turned back curiously. Her eyes met Jiyeon’s who was being scolded an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter