why do i have to meet you here?

unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was afternoon, a group of girls gathered in a family room in the hotel. They wanted to spend holiday in Jeju Island for days. They booked 2 family rooms for 8 people.

“uwahh finally we’re arrived here” shouted Jiyeon falling backward on the bed like a kid.

“what an epic view outside” Soyeon commenting once she opened the window.

“Jiyeon-ah, you said we’re 8 people in total, where the rest two?” asked Sunny observing the room.

Jiyeon got up from the bed and sat down on the sofa next to Tiffany.

“still on the way, they’re gonna arrive soon”

“who are they?” the girl beside Jiyeon spoke.

“just wait a little bit longer and you’ll know”

They started to unpack their things. Tiffany and Sunny moved to another room, while the others were in the same room with Jiyeon. 30 minutes later, one of the two friends who came from abroad pressed the doorbell of Jiyeon’s room.

“Jiyeoonnnnn, i miss youuu...” shouted the guest excitedly as the youngest girl opened the door for her. It has been 2 years since their last meeting, no wonder Jiyeon’s high school friend misses her so much. They were hugging for awhile and parted when the others greeted her.

“Eunjung-ah, how have you been?” asked Soyeon walking towards her.

“i’ve been fine Soyeon-ah” she hugged her friend warmly. Seemed like, they forgot the one who was standing behind Eunjung waiting patiently for the greeting from the new friends.

“oh, i forgot to introduce you my friend” she looked behind and asked her friend to step forward “she’s Hyomin, my college friend in Japan. Don’t worry she’s korean”

“nice to meet you Hyomin” said Boram offering her hand to the new friend that made her smiling gladly to accept, the rest did the same, including Sunny and Tiffany. But, one person smiling awkwardly while doing shakehands with Hyomin, something might be happened between them.  

***

 

“is the world this small? why do I have to meet you here?” thought Hyomin leaning her body against the wall while looking outside the window.

“Hyomin-ah, you look tired, go have some rest first, I don’t want you to get sick” suggested Eunjung knowing her bestfriend zoned out for a moment.

“I’m okay jungie-ah, I’ll take shower instead” Eunjung nodded with a smile.

“she’s beautiful” both Eunjung and Sunny turned their attention to the voice owner who just praised Hyomin’s beauty.

“Yah.. she’s mine” claimed Sunny quickly.

“since when?” Asked Tiffany in disbelief.

“the beginning, don’t you ever dare to make her yours”

Tiffany smirked “lets see, who will win her heart”

Hearing the two of them arguing about Hyomin, the other girl chuckled while whispering “she’s already mine” and left them without explanation.

“mwoya? Isn’t she Jiyeon’s girlfriend? How dare she said like that?” Tiffany mumbled to the girl who already left the room.

Jiyeon being fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter