fake the truth

unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Hyomin could recognize who Sunny was after awhile. Back to middle school when Hyomin lived in Busan, she went to the same school as Sunny but studied in different classroom. Hyomin was really popular at school because of her kindness besides her beauty that could melt both boys and girls heart. Sunny knew well about Hyomin and had a crush on her since then. Unlike the shorter girl, Hyomin only knew her name and face because they lived in the same area. Sunny wanted to be friended with Hyomin, but she was too shy before and chose to admire her from apart.

“yah!  Aren’t you Lee Soon Kyu? We’re from the same school right?” the taller girl spoke. She slapped Sunny left arm hardly, feeling happy yet surprised knowing that she was dumb to not remember her middle school friend.

The older girl groaned because of the slap Hyomin gave. She smiled “glad that finally you know me”

“but since when your name is Sunny? You’re really fooling me”

“since senior high school. I’m not fooling you, it’s just you that already fooled” she laughed with her own joke, made the girl in front of her pouted cutely.

“how have you been Hyomin-ah?”

“I’ve been fine and I hope you too ‘Sunny’ ” she answered in a teasing way, not yet getting used to Soon Kyu’s new name.

They laughed loudly just for a simple joke, chasing each other like kids and playing around like they never on the beach before. The secret admirer was feeling happier to spend time with her only crush. She thought, that would be great if her crush feeling the same as hers. That’s the only thing she needed the most, the girl she loves will realize her feelings and love her back like she does. She knows well, she has no much chances but no one could ever stop her unless Hyomin telling her to do so.    

“Hyomin!” a call came from Eunjung’s mouth stopped Sunbyung from doing anything. Both Hyomin and Sunny quickly looked at her sudden call.

“is there something wrong?” the girl with her childhood name Sunyoung asked.

“absolutely yes”

“what is it?”

“stop cheating on me, you’re my girlfriend” the oldest held Hyomin’s hand, signaling her not to stay near the girl beside her.

“ough! That hurts, don’t play with my heart. You said I’m just your friend awhile ago, now how could you claim me as you girlfriend again?” the youngest among three of them pouted. She likes to show her cute pout everytime she is getting upset.

“hssss.. have no time to explain it, come with me” she dragged Hyomin as she gave a smirk to Sunny and left her alone.

 

In the other place, one of the group’s member got envied all of sudden.

“i wish i were Hyomin”

“what do you mean?” Jiyeon questioned Soyeon by her statement.

“look at her” she pointed to the girl she was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter