Chapter 2

Falling For A Shooting Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for the readers who gave some of their time to read my ever boring stories.

Sorry for not meeting your expectations but I just wanted to express my love for CHAERA thru these stories.

Once again, thank you and hope you'll enjoy reading my fics.

 

~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~

 

 

CHAERIN’S POV

 

 

I raised an eyebrow on what I heard. I looked at Hayi.

 

“Who’s this?” pointing my lips on the stranger in front of me.

 

“I don’t know. She was looking for you.”

 

But I don’t really know this lady in front of me. Even if I use all my brain cells, I really don’t know this person. And who’s the big mouthed human being who gave my name to this stranger? And now, it looks like she’s saying I’m an impostor!

 

I looked at the lady in front of me, it is impossible to forget her kind. She’s too pretty to be forgotten. I mean, she is so damn gorgeous! She’s so y, she has a flawless white skin, long light brown hair and a face of a goddess. And it’s not every day that someone like her will be seen in our neighborhood. She’s wearing a gray off shoulder sweatshirt, black cut-out ripped jeans and black high cut shoes. The guitar strapped on her shoulder gave her a cool rocker kind of vibe.

 

“I really am Lee Chaerin. Why are you looking for me?”

 

She shook her head again. “You’re not Lee Chaerin.”

 

Now I’m starting to get pissed. “Ah, so you know better than I do? I am Lee Chaerin!”

 

What the heck is wrong with this person? She’s trying to imply that I am telling a lie? She wants some evidence? Oh I am willing to give her that!

 

“But this is the house. The address says it’s here.” She’s whispering to herself but I can still hear her.

 

“Do you think that maybe there’s another Lee Chaerin who lives here?”

 

“That’s impossible.” Hayi answered. “There’s no one in this neighborhood with the same name as Chae Unnie. She’s the only Lee Chaerin here.”

 

Wait a minute. She’s looking for another Lee Chaerin. “When did you meet Lee Chaerin? Where?” I think I’m getting a grasp here.

 

“In Los Angeles, three months ago.”

 

The world must have stopped revolving at the very instant. My heart sank. There’s only one solution to my suspicion. “Wait a sec.”

 

I ran inside the house and look for a photo. I looked at it and smiled sadly. My first plan was to keep all those photos. But it felt homier with them around. I took the photo and went outside.

 

“Is this the Lee Chaerin that you met?”

 

I saw how her face light up. A smile is now painted on those cherry lips.

 

“Yes! Yes, that’s her. That’s Chaerin. She’s the one I’m looking for.” The stranger happily said. “Where is she?”

 

“Would you like to come in?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Unnie, I need to go back to the store now.” Hayi said when ‘my’ visitor went inside the house.

 

“Thank you Hayi-ah. Take care.”

 

“Have a seat. Would you care for a coffee or a juice? Wait—“

 

“No need. Please. You don’t have to bother yourself for me. Just tell me. Where’s Lee Chaerin?”

 

“Oh, ok. You’re right, I think I should tell you already.”

 

She seems uncomfortable. I feel sorry for her but I have to tell her the truth.

 

“It’s true when I said that I am Lee Chaerin. The one you met at L.A., her real name is ‘Lee Hyerin’. She’s my older sister.”

 

“Wait. I don’t get it. Why would she lie about her name?”

 

“Well, she always uses my name every time she meets strangers. So I was not really surprised when you said it. She’s just like that.”

 

“Why would she do that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter