Chapter 1

Falling For A Shooting Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

“This is it.” I thought. This will be the start of my ever after. I wonder why it took me this long. The three months procrastinating period is over.

 

Everything about my tour in whole America is in good hands as long as my sister Bom and my Manager Yoona are there. For now, I need to face the status of my heart. And the only person who can help me is in the other part of the world. In Seoul, South Korea.

 

I could not remember the last time I came back to my mother’s homeland. I don’t know what to expect. But I only have one goal in coming to Seoul. To bring back to Los Angeles the woman who managed to capture my heart.

 

I could not wait to see Lee Chaerin again.

 

God, where’s the plane? I’m excited to see her again. I shouldn’t have let her go before. I should’ve stopped her from going back to Seoul. But I was not ready, I was not sure of my feelings. I realized I love her when it’s too late, when she already left for Seoul.

 

My phone suddenly vibrates. It’s Bom. I think she already know that I did not attend the rehearsal of my concert for the first leg of my tour.

 

“Hello—“

 

“Where are you?” Woah! The Bominator is on.

 

“Airport.” I answered.

 

“Airport?” she repeated impatiently. “What are you doing at the airport?”

 

I know Bom will freak out once she learned that I’ll be gone for a while. For sure, she will not understand my reason. My twin sister is too playful to understand a romantic like me.

 

“What are you doing there? Do you know how worried everyone has been because you didn’t attend your first rehearsal? Where the heck are you going?”

 

“Seoul.” I smiled. “Mom would be thrilled.”

 

“What?!” Oohh.. I can imagine her reaction, wide eyes with mouth open. “Mom would freak out!”

 

I chuckled. “Don’t worry about me, big sister. I’ll just go soul-searching for a bit. I’ll be back real quick.”

 

“Don’t you have to attend your rehearsals for your tour? Get your back here this instant!”

 

Aisht! Bommie sure got perks for being the older child.

 

“I can’t.”

 

“What? I’ll have Yoona take you—“

 

“Ooppss! That’s my flight they’re calling. Sorry, Big Sis. Have to hang up.”

 

“Dara—!”

 

I immediately turned off my phone, fix the cap I’m wearing and my hair, before entering the departure area.

 

I am so excited! I could not wait to see Lee Chaerin again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter