CHAPTER 4

TWINS [ ENGLISH VER. ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



THIRD POV



Luhan sat alone watching his friends who were playing soccer, his favorite sport. He smiled sadly and looked at her feet which look smooth under sunlight the pouted.

"Aish .. Just because that brat I should sat here alone.”

"Who is the brat?" someone sitting next to him suddenly made him jump in surprise.

"W-Who are you?"

Luhan looked at the boy who sat beside him suspiciously and immediately correct his position and his school skirt. Chanyeol just looked at him with a big smile, "so beautiful .."

"M-mwo?" Luhan sure the later can see he blushed like hell. He actually pretty shocked. He often gets praise pretty, sweet, but to hear it from the stranger beside him feels so.. different.

 

"Wh-what?"



"You." Chanyeol chuckled and held out his hand, "Park Chanyeol. Just call Chanyeol"

 

Luhan staring at Chanyeol’s big hand that still outstretched to her and slowly smiled a little, "Luh- ah Kim Lulu”

"Why are you just sitting alone here?"

Chanyeol relaxeshis body and joined his new classmates who busy staring at their friends having fun on the field.

"I also want to be there," Luhan muttered as he pursed his lips, irritated. Football is his favorite sport, and he still did not believe he was forced to sit alongside the field and could only stare at his twin brother and his friends kicked the ball into the goal.

Chanyeol staring at Luhan then smiled,, "You’re a girl right? How could you can play football with boys like us?"

Thump !!



OH .

 

HE FORGOT.

 



Luhan glanced Chanyeol,scared , and playing his extention hair ,pretending like many gilrs always does. Chanyeol looked at Luhan who only looked at Sehun with Kai looked so intimated.

 

“Do you like Sehun?”

 


"Huh ??" Luhan immediately covered his face and laughed awkwardly, "m-time? No. Not at all”


“Really?” Chanyeol chuckled when he saw Luhan became panicked,”But you only looked at him there”

“BUT I DIDN’T LIKE HIM!!”


"Oh really?” Chanyeol leaned his face closer to Luhan blushed face make the player one hold his breath and curse Chanyeol inside and closed his eyes when suddenly


"PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

Chanyeol immediately pulled his face and saw the coach called him to the middle of the field.

"Ah too bad." He glanced at Luhan which is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter