The Next Day

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.” 

I woke up bright and early as usual and got dressed. I was still thinking about what happened yesterday the kiss that we shared and when she said she stilled loved me. I don’t know how to act around he anymore. I thought finally this is my chance to make things right, but then I thought that even though she still loved me would the people around us let that happen? I went downstairs and started to prepare breakfast for everyone when I hear someone coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw that it was Sungyeol.

“Hey Sungyeol you know about yesterday… I’m sorry…”

“Sorry for what?! Using my best friend the girl that I love!”

“Look I didn’t use her and she told her yourself. Why can’t we just get along?”

“Because you broke her heart you cheated on her with that plastic Barbie doll.”

“Look can’t you just learn to forgive me like she did, the past is the past!”

“I loved her I would have given her the world but she picked you, and then what happened you cheated on her I was always there for her but she could never let go of you she still loved you!!”

“Look that’s not my fault it’s her decision. There’s no rule that says people can’t love someone they love. I know you love her but that’s her decision not mine It’s not my fault she picked me over yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter