First day of School

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Maybe someday we will be two people meeting again for the first time."

Song: Tenerife Sea Ed Sheeran

Me and Saeron promised each other that we'd go to the same university but that wouldn't be happening anymore. I just gotta do well on my first day and make the most of it. I got out of bed took a shower and put on the clothes I had prepared the night before.

 I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. I had to leave early so I wouldn't be late for school since it's a 50 minute bus ride plus I have to stop by Ms. Gong's store to help out for a bit. I didn't stay for long I only helped out to cook the food, and everyone knows why I don't like it here because it reminds me of her. After I finished I went to the bus stop and got on the bus since it was a long ride I plugged in my earphones and drifted off to sleep. I woke up suddenly and saw that I had missed my stop I quickly pressed the button and got off at the next stop.  I got off the bus and headed for the gate I didn't know what to expect today.

I checked my phone and saw that is was 9:25, my first class starts in 15 minutes and I don’t even know where it is I better hurry if I want to get there on time. I was in a rush and started running up the stairs, I didn’t watch where I was looking and bumped into someone. I helped her pick up her pick up her books and then she left. I noticed that she forgot one book. I saw the title and seemed very familiar to me “A Span Away from you.” Then it hit me this was Saeron’s favorite book. I went after her hoping it was her but with no luck I couldn’t find her. Then it started to rain I went and ran to find shelter. I didn’t care if I was late I just wanted to find her. While I was waiting for the rain to stop I noticed that the girl I bumped into was standing right beside me. But what caught my attention was the necklace she was wearing. It’s the one I gave Saeron on our first anniversary, the one that would fit to my lock necklace. I tried talking to her but I couldn’t find the right words to say and then she left again.

I headed to my first class Business and Environment 753. I put the thought of her in the back of mind and just decided to focus on my first class. On the first day of class the professor didn’t cut us some slack.  He gave a very long lecture and gave us tons of homework, but I guess that’s how things are now. 

After class I saw a few people that I knew from high school we talked and caught up with each other they asked me about her and I told them about what happened this morning. They told me that she was going to this school so it wasn’t impossible that I would see her. I felt so happy that I was gonna see her again, but then it came to mind that she might not want to see me that she might still be angry with me. My next class wouldn’t start for another two hours so I decided to go and have lunch outside. While I was walking I thought of her again I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realize I had bumped into someone. I looked up and I was shocked. It was her again the one I didn’t want to see ever again.

“Woohyun-oppa! It’s nice to see you again! How was your summer?”

“Go away Haeryung! I said I never want to see you or talk to you ever again!”

“But oppa we haven’t seen each other for two years and this is how you treat me!

“You’re the one who ruined my relationship with Saeron you’re the one who made me lose the love of my life!”

“Oppa that was two years ago, can’t you forgot about it? Why don’t we talk over lunch?”

“No I can’t forget about it and I never will, and I wouldn’t want to have lunch with someone like you!”

As I was leaving she grabbed my arm and dragged me outside and forced me to sit beside her. I tried to leave, but I saw that she handcuffed us together arm in arm. I should have seen this coming Haeryung may seem like a nice person but she has a lot of tricks up her sleeve she has a lot of connections.  But I knew that the only way to get out of this was to just go along with her.

“Woohyun oppa here I made this myself hope you like it.”

“Sure! I’m sure it’ll taste good.

I tried and it tasted terrible first of all t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter