Breakup

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The burning passion we had is now a sizzling ember surrounded by ash. The smoke has filled our lungs and suffocated us to our last moment of life together. Now the fates must decide, as to whether we will see each other again. In this life or the next. May the stars light your way through the darkness that has fallen upon us. I can only hope, that in our time apart, you may find a breath of fresh air."


Song: Someday by Nina cover by Jessica

"So you’re not going to hear me out?" Woohyun shouts. Woohyun who wasn’t the type to yell; was yelling.

"What?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY HUH?!?! ‘That you love me’? Or that ‘it was only one time and it’ll never happen again’? Or maybe that ‘she came onto you’ or ‘it didn’t mean anything’ HUH! WHAT Because I’ve heard it all before Woohyun …I don’t want to hear it" Saeron choked on her own words. She wasn’t the type to yell either especially not towards the ones she loved. Yet. Here she was, in a heated argument with the one person who made her feel loved; Woohyun.

"What do you want to hear?" Suddenly he had lowered his voice. Tears sprang from her eyes. Rapidly they fell. Only once had she cried so hard to where she was shaking. This was another one of those times. Saeron only wished that he would hold her and tell her that "Everything would be okay". But she couldn’t bear the fact that he was kissing another girl. Yes, he cheated on her.

"The Truth…" she tried blinking away as many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter