Chapter 2: The New Girls

Peek-A-Boo

 

Bom’s POV

 

Ah finally! After a long- ride we’re finally here! Aigoo, my is so sore. I’m surprised Chaerin didn’t say anything despite she’s the one who drives. It’s okay baby, your unnie will make a delicious dinner for you later! Ah~ thinking about dinner makes me go crazy!

 

“Yah unnie, why are you smiling at yourself?” said Minzy who breaks my little reunion with food inside my head.

 

“Probably she’s thinking about food again. Her one and only true love.” I’ll keep in mind to steal Tam Tam from her in the middle of the night.

 

“Yah, do you want to die!” I almost choke her but suddenly Chaerin comes from behind me and hands me my suitcase.

 

“Come on, ladies! Let’s bring our bags inside.” thank you, dear dongsaeng. I will double your portion tonight for sure.

 

I feel like someone is staring at us. When I turn around, I find no one but a house that looks the same like our new house. Wow it seems like we have neighbors. Gotta greet them later! I hope they have corn!

 

Dara opens the door and wow, what a nice home! It’s not big but very homy.

 

“Oh my god! This place is awesome!” Minzy is running inside the house, admiring every corners of it.

 

This house only have two rooms so we have to share. I’m stuck with Dara. Not that I hate it, hell no! We’re like twins, the Park Sisters. Have you ever heard it before? If not then you ! Anyway, I just don’t like her habits when she sleeps. She talks and throws everything from her bed to all over the place. She kicks everyone who sleeps beside her very hard as well. Those are the reasons why I hate to share a room with her. Luckily, we have two beds so I don’t have to worry about the last one.

 

When Dara and I are unpacking our things inside our new room, she suddenly stops and look outside the window.

 

“What’s wrong, Dara-yah?” I ask her while I’m putting my clothes on the wardrobe.

 

“Nothing. I just feel like someone is staring at us the whole time since we got out from the car.” she looks at me worriedly.

 

“Hul! What are you talking about? Maybe you’re just tired.” I try to reassure her even though I’m so sure that someone is stalking us. I didn’t know she noticed it too.

 

Dara raises her eyebrows and continues to unpack her things.

 

“Unnie! Unnie!” Minzy barges in our room with Chaerin behinds her.

 

“Aigoo, Mingkki you scared me!” Dara puts her hand on her chest.

 

“Unnie, I think we’ve been watched.” the look on Chaerin’s face makes me  uneasy. We weren’t supposed to feel unsafe on our first day at this place for God’s sake!

 

Minzy sits on my bed and she bits her finger, that’s her habit when she feels anxious. “I’m scared, unnie. What if that person is a ert? I don’t want to live here!” great now I need to slap that human who disturbs our maknae.

 

“See, Bommie! I told you someone is staring at us the whole time!” Dara hugs her Tam Tam tightly for dear life.

 

“I think that person lives in that house.” said Chaerin as she looks outside the window and points to the house in front of ours. I walk to her and I see five boys are trying to find a glimpse of us from their window. Okay, they’re scrambling on one window even though they can see us even from different windows. Weird.

 

Well, it’s not to early to greet our neighbors, right? But this time, The Bominator is the one who will greet them. Muahaha!

 

“Wait here, I’ll take care of them. Chaerin, you stay here okay. Make sure Minzy and Dara calm their .”

 

“HEY!” Minzy and Dara said in unison.

 

I make my way to the house and ring their bell rapidly. No kindness for these criminals!

 

~o~

 

Top’s POV

 

“HYUNG! HYUNG!” that dumb Seungri is screaming loudly once again. Man, one day I will kill him for sure.

 

“What now, Seungri?” Daesung throws his Doraemon comic to the floor. Pssh that guy is really obsessed with the blue cat. I admit he’s cute with his obsession, but it’s getting creppier. I mean look at him! He looks like Doraemon now! Ugh, I hate cats.

 

“THIS IS DAEBAK!!!” Seungri throws his fists in the air. Okay that’s it, let me terminate this ugly panda. I pause my game and walk to him, “Can you just shut up for a minute?! I’m in-“

 

Before I finish my sentence, Seungri cuts me, “Girls”

 

“…w-what?” did I just hear it right?

 

“There are girls outside” Seungri said with a big grin on his face. He looks more like a retard rather than hot.

 

“WHAT?? WHERE????” I grab his collar and shake his body.

 

Seungri is trying to release himself from my tight grip but I won’t let him because this is fun muahaha! “I-I said they’re o-outside, h-hyung.” Then I release him and run to the window.

 

OH MY GOODNES GRACIOUS

 

Indeed there’s five angels outside of our house! But wait a minute, are they moving to our neighborhood? Halellujah! Thank you God for answering my prayer. Choi Seunghyun is going to get a lady! Games, sorry but my love for you is no longer exists. Just find your new master and hope that person will give you an undying love.

 

If you’re wondering what we’re doing right now, we are all trying to look at the new goddesses from one window. I don’t know what makes this particular window so attractive but we push each other to take a better look even though these four boys can look from different windows but they stay on this one. Idiots.

 

Wait a minute, since when Taeyang is interested in girls? I look at him weirdly and I think he reads my mind, “They’re carrying blood.” …..okay I’m carrying blood too so what’s so special about that. I ignore him and turn my head towards the window again. God knows how much I’m attracted to that red head over there.

 

“HOLY MOTHER OF MUSIC! That girl is so cute!” Jiyong clutches on his shirt and bites his lips. His eyes are locked to the girl with a doll on her hand. He closes his eyes and makes a strange face, OH CRAP! Is he imagining inappropriate things at the moment? Ew! Go get yourself a room, dude!

 

“For the love of Doraemon and dorayaki, I give my soul to that angel over there.” Daesung looks like he’s going to cry any minute. He’s looking at the girl with a short hair. Hmm not bad, Daesungie! This hyung will be the one who invites people for your wedding!

 

“Whoa! That girl really looks like a cat. Is this what they called ‘love at the first meow’?” okay that’s nasty. First meow? Is she meow-ing at you? Seungri is looking at the blonde girl and caressing the window. He really looks like a retarded cat right now. Slowly, I move from him.

 

“Need more black clothes. Need more black eyeliners. Need to look creepier.” What. The. Hell. I think this bat-man is plotting something awful to get those angels’ bloods. HELL NO! I won’t let him touch them especially that red head. I will make you suffer once you put a finger on her, bat-man. I will throw all of your vampires stuff and make your room all white!

 

I guess I have too much fun observing the others. When I look outside, the girls are nowhere to be found. Dang! I should’ve just ignored them and stick my eyes to that pretty lady.

 

However, we haven’t moved from the window although there are no one there.

 

Oh, actually we can see them from their window! They’re unpacking their things. So it’s true that they move to the house in front of ours. This is what they called fate. The brunette always steals a glance to our window though. I think she knows that we’re stalking them. I hope not.

 

But let me get this straight. It’s not our first time to see the opposite gender, oh hell no! Many girls are drooling over us, but of course their main target is *cough* me. No joke. I have many fans back in my High School, I even have my own fan club. They named themselves ‘TOP’s Angels’. It took me a while to noticed them because I thought they were just a bunch of ladies who wanted to be secret agents or something just like ‘Charlie’s Angels’. Just mind my imagination. Sometimes it’s weirder than I thought. Okay back to the topic, we’re like this because it’s the first time we have neighbors beside that old ahjumma. Not to mention, we have beautiful ladies as our new neighbors! I wonder if I did something really nice in my previous life. Is this a reward for your lovely son, God?

 

A tear escaped from my right eye unexpectedly. It’s a happy tear.

 

Sadly, my little moment is interrupted by Jiyong’s shrieks, “Oh no! She’s coming!” I look to the window and find the red head is walking to our house.

 

Yes woman, that’s right. You can sense my charm even from afar. Just come to me and I’ll make you mine.

 

“Move! She’s mine!” I push all of them and stand behind the door. I tell them to sit and act normally. This is my time to shine, dude! Let me show her the real Choi Seunghyun. Aw yeah, I’m ready!

 

She rings the bell hurriedly. Well well she’s very impatient to meet me, isn’t she? I let her ring a few more times and then I open the door.

 

“Well hello there woman.” so smooth, Seunghyun.

 

“EXCUSE ME BUT CAN YOU STOP STARING AT US?! YOU’RE SCARING MY FRIENDS! JUST KEEP YOUR Y EYES FOR YOURSELVES!!!” she screams at me. Okay, this woman is feisty. Me likey.

 

“Wow calm down, woman.”

 

“EXCUSE ME?! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?”

 

“Woman.” Why did you have to answer her, Choi Seunghyun?! You stupid human!

 

“CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL KICK YOUR !!!” she’s clenching her fists cutely. Oh man, I may turn into an ugly puddle soon.

 

“Wom-“ she glares at me “W-womb.” I blurt that accidentally.

 

What the hell. Did I just……

 

“WOMB?! YOU CALLED ME A WOMB?! OH YOU’RE DEAD!!!”

 

Before she hits me, I close the door. My heart is beating so fast like a jungle drum. I think I need to go to a doctor soon.

 

She keeps banging on the door and screaming like a mad woman. The others are just looking at me, wondering what’s going on despite they saw everything just now.

 

“Woman, you just stole my heart.” I lean on the door and smile to myself.

 

This is going to be fun.

 

~o~

 

What do you think guys? Woohoo~ \(^_^)/

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! Don’t forget to subscribe as well ^-^

I'm still waiting for someone who's willing to make me a poster for this fic ;_____; jeeebal~

Oh, I promise I’m going to update my other fic ‘Unpredictable’ soon! So please look forward to it~ ♥

See you on the next update! PPYONG!