Chapter 1: Check Them Out!

Peek-A-Boo

Author’s POV

 

“Mingkki-ya, you don’t have to worry. We will have so much fun together!” said a girl with the red hair while munching on her third corn for that day.

 

“Bom unnie is right, Mingkki. This is what we’ve always wanted, remember?” a girl with blonde hair and sharp eyes is agreeing to what the raid hair said.

 

“Now now, why don’t you resume packing. I see you don’t put your comic books inside the box yet. Tam-tamie wants to read comics too!” said a petite brunette girl with a rabbit doll in her hand.

 

“But what if-“

 

“Na-ah I don’t want to hear it, maknae. Let’s go! I can’t wait to go to our new house! KYAAA!” the petite girl screamed excitedly while hugging her doll.

 

“Okay….” The youngest of the group finally resumed to pack her comic books.

 

Let me introduce these four young girls to you. The red haired girl with long and straight bangs who has an undying love for corn is Park Bom. She’s famous for her perfect figure and her bizarre personality. Her beauty is on the same level as a goddess. But be careful, you don’t want to mess with the Bominator! Once you bring out that side of her, she will make you live on your worst nightmare. I’m not kidding.

 

The blonde girl who has sharp eyes named Lee Chaerin, or she prefers to be called CL by the people who isn’t close with her. You can relate her to a cat because she really resembles cat but don’t tell that to her face, ever. Because she hates cats the most.

 

The petite brunette who seems like a happy-go-lucky person is Sandara Park. She’s very unpredictable. She’s totally in love with her bunny doll, Tam-tam. One time, she even wanted to marry that thing. Luckily the other girls stopped her before she got weirder.

 

Lastly, the youngest of the group, Gong Minzy. She’s very good at dancing and collecting comic books. She has dozens of Doraemon comic books. She said it’s her treasures. She believes she will find her own Doraemon soon. Her unnies are worrying about her and her puberty since then.

 

If you’re wondering why suddenly they decided to move in together, the answer is one. Freedom. They want to live on their own and have their freedom. They were just graduated from their High School and decided to live together after that. The girls were already planned this thing before they graduated. Their parents are okay with it since they’ve been friends practically since they were still in their mothers’ wombs.

 

One fact about them that will make you wonder. They hate boys.

 

Don’t ask me why. I don’t know for sure. But neither of them have an experience with the opposite gender even though they were labeled as the most popular girls in their High School. Yes, many boys are swooning over these four angels but they just ignore it. One time Chaerin was on her worst mood ever and this stupid guy who clearly didn’t aware of things around him asked her to go to the cinemas together. Poor boy, he ended up getting bruised all over his body because Chaerin beat him severly.

 

I forgot to tell that Chaerin is a former gangster. Yep, the one who got a ‘thug life’ tattoo. No seriously, she has that tattoo on her back. Thug life, isn’t it?

 

“I’m done! AJA AJA!” said Minzy to the others. She carries her last box to the trunk then goes in the car.

 

“Freedom, here we come! Woohoo!” Dara is throwing her fist in the air.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

“Hyung, what should we eat for today?” the guy who looks like a panda that hasn’t gone to sleep for like a million years asked to his hyung.

 

The guy with a blonde hair doesn’t paying attention to the poor panda. He’s busy with his own world.

 

“Hyung, what should we eat for today?” he repeated the exact same question but still no answers from him.

 

“Hyung, what-“

 

“Shut up panda! Just eat your bamboo!” he cut him before the latter asked the same question for the third time.

 

“But I don’t like to bamboo. I’m hungry, I want to eat! Hyung~”

 

“Go away before I tell some random cat to take a dump at your face.”

 

Without wasting any more time, he hurriedly walks away from him. If you want to get rid of this annoying panda, just threat him with something that will ruin his face. This person treasures his face a lot. He said his face is their group’s pride. What a celf-centered panda. By the way, his name is Lee Seunghyun a.k.a Seungri.

 

“Yah Jiyong hyung, don’t you dare. You don’t know how much I’ve spent my money to maintain this perfect face of mine. All the girls are drooling over this. The one and only y Seungri’s main asset.” Seungri caressed his cheeks with both hands affectionately.

 

“Are you done blabbering ?” said a guy with a game console on his hands, “Because of you I failed on this level and have to repeat it from the start!” he’s whining like a five year old kid and throws the console to the couch.

 

“It’s not my fault. It’s you who at that game.” This time, Seungri is really asking to rot in hell.

 

The other two suddenly halt their activities and turn to look at them. Uh-oh it looks like the maknae has made a wrong move.

 

“What. Did. You. Say.” the guy who *cough* *cough* at the game stands up and marches towards the poor maknae. He grabs his collar, “SAY THAT TO MY FACE AGAIN AND YOU DIE!”

 

The guy who was reading a Doraemon comic book quickly runs to them and tries to stop his hyung who about to beat the hell out of their maknae.

 

“Just ignore him, hyung. He’s just hungry. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” He’s trying to calm his hyung and separate them.

 

“Y-y-yes TOP h-h-hyung, Daesungie hyung is r-r-right.” Seungri looks so scared and he looks like he wants to pee on the spot. He should’ve never said that. He instantly regret after he said those words.

 

“NO. THIS KID NEEDS TO LEARN A LESSON FROM ME. HE NEEDS TO BE THROWN OUT OF HERE AND BE A BEGGAR IN THE STREET.  I WANT HIM TO STARVE TO DEATH AND DRINKS HIS OWN URINE. I WANT HIM TO CRAWL FOR FOOD UNTIL HE GET MANY SCARS AND NO ONE WILL TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. AND THEN-“ the guy who supposed to be a very intimidating person suddenly turns into a complete .

 

The blondie of the group puts his earphone on the table and then proceeds to the ‘fighting’ scene.

 

“Hyung, you’re actually wasting your time with this dumb kid. Just continue your game. It’s much more important than him.” He puts his hand on his hyung’s shoulder. Much to everyone’s surprise, the dumb-but-intimidating guy releases his grip on Seungri’s collar and really goes back to the front of the tv and start playing his game again.

 

Then there’s an awkward silence.

 

Until a certain person suddenly opens his bedroom door.

 

“I heard noises from this area. You know I don’t like noises.”

 

They’re all turning their heads to the owner of the voice except that gamer boy who is busy with his game. It’s no other than their creepy friend who puts on everything black.

 

“Ha ha ha! What kind of noises? We heard nothing!” Seungri is trying to be a hero but miserably fails.

 

Jiyong walks to the guy and puts his hand on his shoulder. This is his own way to calm his friends, “Youngbae-ya, just go back to your room. There’s no-“

 

“bat-man.” said the creepy guy

 

“huh, what?” jiyong asked him.

 

“bat-man.” The creepy guy stares at him like he wants to eat him alive.

 

“……..okay. Youngbae-ya, really just go-”

 

“WHO IS YOUNGBAE? I AM BAT-MAN, CALL ME BAT-MAN!!!”

 

Another awkward silence erupts in the house.

 

The gamer boy finally turns his head, “Our almighty bat-man, please return to your cave. There’s nothing going on in here.” With that, the so called bat-man returns to his ‘cave’.

 

Daesung fakes a cough, “Okay that was random. Seungri, let’s just cook ramen.” Seungri is immediately following him to the kitchen. Jiyong is scratching his head and going back to his business.

 

I forgot that I haven’t introduce the other four boys to you. The guy who read his Doraemon comic is Kang Daesung. He has the most angelic smile. He’s obsessed with everything about Doraemon. He’s a very nice kid that’s why the other guys are cherish him the most. Oh, he wants to become a scientist so he can build his own….guess what? Yep, Doraemon. Talking about a die hard Doraemon fan over here.

 

Kwon Jiyong is the guy who has the blonde hair. You can tell by the way he handles things that he’s the wisest of them all (except the part when he threatened Seungri with a cat’s poo). His life motto is “Music is my life, without music I have no life.” pretty deep, right?

 

The guy who has an intimidating look and a dark aura surrounds him is Choi Seunghyun or you can call him TOP, his gang name. He’s a bully back in his High School days yet he’s probably the dumbest guy you’ll ever meet. He acts like a thug but deep down, he’s a total nerd. He likes to waste his time in front of the tv and play his XBOX all day long. Have I told you that he’s scared of spiders? Yes that thug kid over there is scared of that six legged animal and even every animals that have more than two legs. That includes cats, dogs, horses, you name it. He’s an alien after all.

 

Dong Youngbae. Oops, I mean bat-man. You can stop growling now, bat-man. He’s the weirdest human ever. I have no idea why he ended up in that group (although we all know that all of them are very unique). He likes to wear everything black. That include his black cape and eyeliner. His room is all black. Black curtains, black walls, black pillows, black this black that black black black. Apparently, that’s the only color that he knows other than red. You’ve guessed it right, it’s red for blood. While Daesung is obsessed with music, Jiyong with music, TOP with XBOX, and Seungi with his face, this guy obsessed with Vampires and Edward Cullen. Yes, the glittery vampire. Nobody knows what happened to him. He’s actually a nice guy but his obsession has taken his normal self.

 

There you got it. The five boys who live in the same house together. Nobody knows how they ended up together with a strong bond just like brothers.

 

Just like the girls, the boys have one fact as well. They love girls.

 

~o~

 

There you have it, the first chapter of ‘Peek-A-Boo’!

I hope you enjoy it~ once again sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes keke

Please let me know what you think and don’t forget to subscribe!

See you on the next update ^-^ PPYONG!!!