First Mission (part 1)

The Romantic & Idol : Season 3

( First Mission: holding hands )

 

L: What are we going to do next?

Youngji: This is so awkward, wahh. *laughs*

L: *laughs* But, you did good (?) in roommate.

Youngji: *blink* Oh... Thank you. *chuckles* We, what are we going to do next?

L: Is there something you want to eat?

Youngji: Oh, I like to eat everything to be honset. *silent laughs*

L: *collapse on his knee laughing* You're really daebak! Hahaa

Staffs: *also lauging because of Youngji*

CAPTION: THE TWO WALKED OUT TO THE STREET VENDORS.

L: Are you okay with spicy things? *hands the wooden chopsticks and tissue to Youngji*

Youngji: Kamsahamnida~ Oh, I can handle spicy well. *grins* What about you oppa?

CAPTION: OPPA??!

PD: Did both of you drop the formality already?

L: I asked her to speak comfortably. *nods*

Youngji: The tteokbokki is here! *excited*

L & Youngji: I'll eat it well~!

L: *looks at the eating Youngji - chuckles* Eat a lot.

Youngji: *talks with foods in * I'm so sorry. I haven't got the chance to eat dinner last night.

L: It's okay, eat more. *take two rice cake at a time and dropped one on his pants*

Youngji: *quickly hand him the tissue* It will be a big problem if it was on your shirt.

L: *wipes wipes* Thank god it landed on my pants.

Youngji: *continues eating and stop after Myungsoo dropped another rice cake on the table* Oppa~ *chuckles*

 

Personal Interview, L.

Q: Did you drop the rice cakes on purpose?

L: *explodes* What on purpose?! I really, I don't know why am I like that. But honestly I prefer using spoon than chopsticks.

 

Youngji: *hands Myungsoo a fork instead* Use this so that you won't drop any.

L: Thanks. *took the fork before facepalming himself* This is so embarassing xD

 

Personal Interview, Youngji.

Q: Myungsoo uses a fork?

Youngji: *laughs silently* I think that is oppa's charming point? *grins*

 

PD: So we'll give you guys the first mission. It must be done before we arrived at Jeju Island.

L: What is it? *took the iPhone from the PD and open the first mission* WHAT IS?!

Youngji: Why why why why? *she took a look at the mission and grins* We should hold hand?

L: Let's finish eating. *pats Youngji's shoulder lightly*

CAPTION: BOTH OF THEM FINISHED EATING AND STOP BY A BUBBLE TEA PARLOR BEFORE GETTING IN THE CAR TO GO THE AIRPORT.

Youngji: Thank you~ *smiles and take a sip on her bubble tea before start walking*

L: *also took a sip on his bubble tea* Will you be okay?

Youngji: *looks at him blankly* Okay with what?

L: This... *grabs on Youngji's hand and intertwined their fingers - grins*

 

Personal Interview, Youngji.

Q: What is in your mind when he grab your hand just suddenly?

Youngji: He's so manly! *laughs* I like it. *grins*

 

Personal Interview, L

Q: Why do you grab her hand so suddenly?

L: *laughs while clapping his hands hard in embarrassment* I can't think any other way of doing the mission without getting awkward.

Q: Isn't it awkward?

L: *shook of his head* Youngji is kind, she tag along with it. *happy smile*

 

CAPTION: WITH THAT, MYUNGSOO AND YOUNGJI COMPLETE THEIR FIRST MISSION~~!

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

Baek: This is awkward, right? *laughs*

Seol: *laughs out of awkwardness and nods*

Baek: Then, should we... should we go- wait! Did you by any chance, explore this place by yourself earlier?

Seol:  Eh? Aniyo~! Why would I wander alone. *pouts*

Baek: Really? Then let's go and kill some time before going to Jeju. *grins*

Seol: Let's go! *giggles*

PD: Wait, here is the first mission. It must be done before we arrived at Jeju Island.

Baek: It won't make us more awkward, right? Haha *open the first mission and laughs silently as he burried his face on his sleeves*

Seol: What is it? *curious*

Baek: *show Seolhyun the mission*

Seol: Aaaang, what is this? *in a cute tone* We just see each other about a moment ago. What is this?! *laughs*

Baek: Firstly, let's go. *still laughing* This is crazy, waaahhh xD

CAPTION: AND SO, THE TWO WALK AROUND THE AQUARIUM AND EVEN WATCH A DOLPHIN SHOW TOGETHER BEFORE HEADING OUT TOGETHER.

Baek: Is it fun? *looks at strugling Seolhyun with her drinks* Let me hold that for you. *take a hold of her drink*

Seol: Eo? Uh, thank you~ *finally get rid of the trash* Give me that. *smiles*

Baek: We are heading to airport waaah *excited*

Seol: Waahhhh~ hahaa

Baek: Seolhyun-ah, hand. *coolly stretch out his hand for her.*

Seol: *looks at Baekhyun before carefully place her hand on top of his*

Baek: We did it! *show their holding hands to the camera*

Seol: Waaah yeaaa haha xD

 

Personal Interview, Baekhyun

Q: Thoughts on Seolhyun?

Baek: She's a sweet kid. Full of aegyo. You know I have a loud personality right? I think she matched my personality well. *nods with a grins on his face*

 

Personal Interview, Seolhyun

Q: Thoughts on Baekhyun?

Seol: Um... I like it. *giggles* But, I thought he would be a childish person but turned out he's a total gentleman. *smiles*

 


 

The next chapter will be about Seungyoon x Bomi and Jinyoung JR x Minah c:

Do leave your thoughts / comment about this chapter. Thank you ~