First Meeting

The Romantic & Idol : Season 3

CHOCOLATE SHOP


( Myungsoo's outfit )

 

 

L: Annyeonghasaeyo, am I late? Sorry. *he bowed to the staffs*

PD: Aniyo~ The girl has just arrived about 10 minutes ago.

L: *widen his eyes a bit before chuckling in Myungsoo's way* She's here already? What a spirit. *claps by himself*

PD: Why are you clapping? *laughs together with thee staffs*

L: Ne? I'm just nervous I guess. *laughs* So what do I do now? Do I just go in there?

PD: Yes. You can find her in the chocolate shop over there.

L: Right, let's go! *started walking across the street to the chocolate shope where the girl is at right now.*

CAPTION: WITH NERVOUS FEELING, L APPROACH THE SHOP WITH CAREFUL STEPS

L: *stops right in front of the door of the shop and look at the VJ* I'm so nervous! Why am I like this? *Took a deep breath before pushing the door open*

 

???: *suddenly panic* Omo omo, I heard the door being opened! Ottokhae ottokhae? I'm so nervous! *held the VJ's hand - trembling*

VJ: Youngji-ssi, the camera is trembling as well.

CAPTION: KARA'S YOUNGJI IS L PARTNER FOR THE FIRST MEETING!


( Youngji's outfit )

 

Youngji: Omo! I'm so sorry! *looks around* Should I hide? *pouts at the camera*

CAPTION: THEN HOW WILL HE FIND YOU? XD

Youngji: I will just turn my back so that he won't find me. *turns her back against the people in the store - facing the chocolates in front of her*

PD: Why? Don't you want to meet him?

Youngji: I'm so embarrassed right now. *put both her hands against her cheeks*

 

L: *looks around the shop* Why are there so many people in a chocolate shop? *laughs before stops abruptly*

PD: What's wrong?

L: Isn't that her? *points to a girl surrounded with a caera and few people.* Who is it? *approach her slowly before tapping her shoulder lightly from behind*

Youngji: *sincerely surprised by L's action and almost fall from nervousness*

L: *quickly take a hold of her hand because of his quick reflex*

Youngji: I'm sorry. *bows several times as she blushed hard*

L: It's okay. *smiles* Are you okay? *slowly let go of her hand*

Youngji: I'm fine, thank you. *bows again as she chuckles nervously*

 

L: Nice to meet you. Kim Myungsoo imnida. *bow as he properly introduce himself*

Youngji: It's nice to meet you too. Heo Youngji, Youngji imnida. *flashes a bright smile*

CAPTION "Myungsoo's first meeting with Youngji"

 

THE AQUARIUM


( Seolhyun's outfit )

Seol: Do I just wait here?

PD: Yes.

Seol: Ottokhae? *she rubs her palms together before playing her fingers on the railing in front of her.*

PD: How are you feeling?

Seol: Nervous, obviously. *laughs* But, I'm also curious on who is he. *smiles*

PD: You'l meet him in no time. He's here now, around this area.

Seol: Really? *looks around* I would be abe to recognize him right away right? *giggles*

PD: . . .

Seol: Eyy, PD-nim! *Scrunches her nose*

 

???: She is around here you said? So I jus.. I just need to find her... right?

CAPTION: HE'S SO NERVOUS UNTIL HE STUTTERED.

???: *carefully made his way to the tunnel* I've searched the outer area but I didn't find her. So I bet she must be in there. *points to the tunnel*

PD: Are you nervous?

???: Is that even a question?! *chuckles*

Staffs: *laughs*

???: *suddenly stops* Eo? Isn't that her? *The camera then focus to a girl standing by the railing* I'm right, right? *he hid his face behind the roses*

 

Seol: *looks around* Oh! Wait wait wait! Isn't that... EXO's Baekhyun-ssi?

CAPTION: EXO'S BAEKHYUN??! *the camera focus on Baekhyun*


( Baekhyun's outfit )

 

Baek: *walks towards Seolhyun before they bowed at each other*

Seol: Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Seolhyun imnida. It's nice to meet you. *smiles*

Baek: Annyeonghasaeyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida. It's nice to meet you too. *grins*

CAPTION: "Seolhyun's first meeting with Baekhyun"

 

 

THE PARK


( Seungyoon's outfit )

 

Seungyoon: This is more nerve wrecking than wanting to perform on stage. *chuckles nervously*

PD: Who did you said your ideal type was in your interview?

Seungyoon: Uh... *thinking briefly* I don't quite remember xD I'm so nervous to remember what I said.

CAPTION: AT THE SAME TIME, A GIRL DRESSED IN ALL BLACK APPROACH HIM FROM BEHIND.

Seungyoon: We are doing all the first meeting at the same time, right?

???: Maybe. *girl voice*

Seungyoon: UWAHH!! *startled by her voice and almost fall on his knee.*

???: Omo, are you okay? *chuckles* I'm sorry if I scared you.

Seungyoon: *turn around to see the girl after he stood on his feet* Oh?! Annyeonghasaeyo Bomi-ssi. *bows and smiles*


( Bomi's outfit )

Bomi: *Burst into laughter before she bows and smile* Annyeonghasaeyo Seungyoon-ssi. Eunji's friend! *she grinned widely*

CAPTION: "Seungyoon's first meeting with Bomi"

 

ICE CREAM SHOP


( Minah's outfit )

Minah: Who would choose the same first meeting spot with me? I'm curious *giggles*

PD: You are not nervous?

Minah: I'm nervous too of course!

PD: Your partner is here.

Minah: Really? *fixes her hairs, looks at the camera.* How do I look? Hurry hurry hurry *sings*


( Jinyoung's outfit )

JR: *brings a tray with two cup of ice creams on it and approach Minah from behind, slowly.* Annyeonghasaeyo~

Minah: *looks up, smiles, bows* Annyeonghasaeyo~

CAPTION: "Minah's first meeting with Jinyoung"
 


 


The next chapter will be about Myungsoo x Youngji || Baekhyun x Seolhyun