What's the worst that can happen ?

What's the worst that can happen ?

"Do it ! Do it Do it " chants Sehun's entourage of very drunk friends . Sehun wasn't sure when housewarming parties involved getting  piss drunk and playing a "extreme" version of truth or dare (and by extreme that ment leaving out the truth part of the  game and doing ridiculous dares ) but that is now what his party had turned into . He sighs all his efforts he made this entire week to seem like good neighbour , would go to waste if he were to do what his friends wanted him to do .

What exactly has Sehun been dared to do you may ask ?. Well all he has to do is go his neighbour's mailbox , his extremely handsome neighbour , that sehun was sure was some sort of angel in disguise by his friendly and incredibly kind demeanour. Sehun hated to admit it but he really wanted to stay in his neighbors good books as he had developed a great liking for this guy in a schoolgirl crush kinda way . Guess he should have thought of that before he threw this party and invited his knuckle head friends . He actually thought they would behave themselves I mean they were adults now , he took a second to look around the room at his "friends" . Chanyeol and kai were in the corner warbling to 2ne1's come back home , chanyeol sounded like a intoxicated bear (which he was in one sense). Jung kook and baekhyun were still recovering from their respective (or dis- respective ) dares . Jung kook was half dressed and wearing his shirt backwards and baekhyun appeared to be laughing at nothing . Tao was asleep with a lamp shade on his head . Suho and d.o were in his guest room doing.... Stuff.... , kris was on his couch looking hangry (hungry + angry) and xiumin was chugging his 3rd?? Beer while Chen cheered him on  . How on earth had he landed himself with these imbeciles? 

"Do I have to? " sehun whined 

" Heck yeah u haf to " slurred kai . 

Sehun laughed kai was unable to pronounce words with 'v' in them when he was drunk .

" Yo dare dun even infolfe gettin nekkied lik yong kick " kai mumbled 

" yeh-hic! "  hiccuped  jungkook who was now half asleep on baekhyun  who still hadn't controlled his laughter. 

"What's the worst that can happen ?" Giggled baek.

"Oh I don't know the entire neighborhood thinks I'm mad " mumbled sehun angrily .

" Don't be such a hun , we all did our dares" said Kris 

" Yeh hun stop being chicken " smirked Chen ,who then proceeded to make obnoxious clucking noises . The rest joined in .

" Ah fine then I hate you all I hope you realise that" Sehun huffed as he made his way to the front door.

 

 He stepped outside and felt the cold air hit his face . He was really about to do this . If he was lucky his neighbour was probably asleep . He was forced to bring Chen with him to prove he had actually done the dare , probably the worst person as Chen doesn't understand the meaning of the word quiet . He made his way slowly to his neighbour's front lawn . To sehun's luck all the lights were turned off but there was a car parked In the driveway . Great all his had to do was do this stupid thing quietly and he could slip away unnoticed . 

Sehun walked over to the metal mailbox . "Right Chen look I'm going do it " and with that he a small corner of it , the unpleasant metal taste tainting his mouth . 

"Ah no mate that won't do " Chen said shaking his head . He then smirked " the entire thing " 

"What ! No " 

"Ah hun you really are a chicken " and before Chen could start making chicken noises and alerting the entire neighbourhood sehun sighed heavily and turned his attention back to the mailbox . He began the entire mailbox .

"That's right Sehun you make love to that mailbox " Chen said utterly loosing his . 

Sehun was 3000% done . He heard footsteps coming from somewhere , he guessed it was probably Chen not being able to stand from laughing so much . " Hey Chen can I stop this mailbox my tongue is going numb?" 

" I don't know who this Chen person is but ummm I think you should stop my mailbox now" Sehun looked up slowly horrified , hoping this person was not who he thought it was . He looked up and saw his neighbour Lay In all his glory shirtless and in shorts , looking like he was trying to hold in a laugh . " I ...uh...sowee.." Sehun stuttered he then ran back to his house mortified . 

Right that's it his friends had to go , sehun could never show his face in this neighbourhood again . He was moving to Mexico and changing his name to Juan . Oh Juan had a good ring to it . Sehun kicked his friends out of his house he had enough of them for one night . They complained and groaned and sehun was pretty sure he heard Chanyeol calling him a 'noodle boy ' but at this point he didn't care .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Le Time Skip to the next day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun felt gross the next day and it certainly wasn't just from the hangover .His house was mess, he was a mess and his hot neighbour probably thought he was some weirdo with some sort of mailbox . Thank god it was Saturday . Just then Sehun heard a knock on his door , he felt too gross to answer it , but went to do it anyway as it could be important , he prayed to god it wasn't one of his 'friends' whom he was still kinda mad at . He opened the door to see a smiling Lay , dressed casually carrying a basket. Sehun suddenly was regretting opening the door in his dishevelled state . 

" Hello " beamed Lay smiling at Sehun as if nothing had happened the night before . " So after last nights ..um events I thought you would be a bit umm. under the weather so I ..uh brought you some painkillers and bread and stuff ..to be a nice neighbour you know " he smile seemed a bit awkward now but Sehun was taken aback by the nice gesture .

"Oh ..um thank you I guess , one question how did you know I would be hungover today " Sehun asked "Oh and sorry for you know.."

"I kind of presumed you were drunk last night when you were making out with my mailbox ..where you not " laughed Lay 

" Oh I was it was dare , I don't have a mailbox or anything I swear " babbled Sehun . 

" Ah I see so this is strange time to ask, but would you like to get coffee with me sometime ? . Granted you wear pants and don't make out with any mailboxes " said a practically glowing Lay . 

Sehun was blushing as this point he hadn't even realised he had answered the door in his boxers . He was pretty sure he was dreaming because this wasn't the way he thought things would work out . He closed the door slightly and hide behind it to cover his modesty .

" Sure if you would like to go for coffee with me that is " mumbled Sehun .

" I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to , besides I was planning on asking you out anyways .you are so cute and everything ,just your little "event " last night gave me reason to come talk to you without seeming stalkerish " 

Sehun was pretty sure he was going to faint at this point . " How about tomorrow around 1 ?" He said still in shock at the way things were going . " That's fine by me , see you then cutie pie " beamed lay and with that he leaned forwards and pecked sehun's cheek ." oh and please don't anymore mailboxes " 

" I won't I promise , see you tomorrow " grinned Sehun ,He watched lay walk back to his house then closed the door . Things had taken a turn for the better, guess he wouldn't have to become oh Juan anytime soon ...for now .